Hexis Wintertodt PRO 1.5.6

Let get lit

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Wintertodt PRO

A Wintertodt bot packed with features. Supports all axes, food, and locations and wont let you down.

Setup
    Start in the Wintertodt area. Have an axe, hammer, tinderbox, knife (if Fletching), and food in your bank or inventory.

How to use the GUI
    [​IMG]
    Game settings
    Fletch logs: Choose to fletch the Bruma roots into Kindling before burning
    Skip games when X%: If you enter a game which is currently in progress, the bot will wait for the next game if the health is below the percentage
    Burn at end of round: Burn your remaining inventory when the Wintertodt health gets low
    Chop/Fletch in safe tile: Chop and fletch in a tile where the snowfall can't damage you

Food settings
    Food: Choose the food. you want to use to heal yourself with
    Eat food at X%: Eat the food when your health is below this percentage
    Amount: The amount of food to withdraw from the bank
    Minimum amount: The minimum amount of food you should have in your inventory before starting a game
    Heal to full health after banking: After a game, heal to full health before returning

Brazier settings

Brazier position: Choose which Brazier to sit at
    Light brazier at start of round: When the round starts, light the brazier for extra points instead of chopping

Progress reports
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. wolvesblv
    wolvesblv
    2/5,
    Version: 1.5.6
    Updated review - after first game, continuously tried to chop burma roots despite the round being in intermission. I would stay away until updates are announced for this bot.
  2. SugarBabyy
    SugarBabyy
    5/5,
    Really amazing and well working bot !!!
  3. mattyw123
    mattyw123
    3/5,
    2 accounts banned, botting 3-4 hours per day with a break in between.

I think you need to rotate the camera angle to one click the safe spot, atm it spam clicks quite a few times due to the camera angle. It can also be quite slow when the cold hits you and fletching logs again.
  4. delabyss
    delabyss
    5/5,
    60-99 FM done in a couple days. Botting 12-18h a day. The bot is FLAWLESS. can't be more human-like
    1. Noah
  5. dorkii
    dorkii
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.4
    Good bot with some minor issues. I've been running it for some hours now and had issues with fletching logs. The bot randomly clicks random logs over and over with no point gain, sometimes it hits the knife and gets 3-4 fletches done, but would only get >100 points doing this. So im running w/o fletch option atm.

Also ive had 5 instances when trying to set this up when it has cancelled just seconds after starting it becouse "instance was disconnected". The first two instaces were becouse of the jagex rollback DC today, but the other were not. So I've been charged x5 for just seconds of usage. Can tell in history where its mulitple 1x hours charged on same minute.

Other than that, its working as intended. Did not find any other reviews on the fletching part so hoping for a solution.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Hey the client was broken at the time but it's back up and running now :)
  6. martijn023
    martijn023
    3/5,
    Keep crashing within first 10 seconds? I don't know if i'm doing something wrong?
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
  7. jamie ox4
    jamie ox4
    5/5,
    Ran for 16 hours (fell asleep) with 8-20 mins break every 1-3 hours no problem at all. Another great bot. 99 FM incoming
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Great! Hope you slept well :)
  8. Scase147
    Scase147
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    ignore the review below, it was due to a runescape update that crashed nearly all bots for a period of time, HEXIS is a top author. got 112m xp with this bot no bans running 18 hours a day
    1. Noah
  9. DixonUrButt
    DixonUrButt
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.5
    Great Bot! Got 3 accounts to 99 running 4+ hours a session. No ban
    1. Noah
  10. Idkidcanymore
    Idkidcanymore
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    Couple of issues.

Charged me twice, but it bugged both times i tried using it and wouldn't even let me click start bot. It let me select limited settings and goals, but could not scroll down to select start bot.

Second Issue, It does not bank crates. It will hold them in your inventory making you able to hold less logs/kindling or even food if necessary.

Fix these issues and you have a perfect bot
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Hey, the scrolling issue I don't know the cause of, it's been happening for what seems like years now and I think it's just a problem when the client loads the UI. No solution other than restarting the client.

The banking issue is weird because historically it's always deposited crates, I even have people asking me to add a feature to open crates rather than banking them. I'll look at the code and see if I can spot why it wasn't depositing them for you.

I'll refund you 2 sessions worth as a gesture of appreciation for supporting me and giving me valuable feedback.