Hexis Wintertodt PRO 1.2.7

Let get lit

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Wintertodt PRO
    [​IMG]

A Wintertodt bot packed with features. Supports all axes, food, and locations and wont let you down.

Setup
    Start in the Wintertodt area. Have an axe, hammer, tinderbox, knife (if Fletching), and food in your bank or inventory.

How to use the GUI
    [​IMG]
    Game settings
    Fletch logs: Choose to fletch the Bruma roots into Kindling before burning
    Skip games when X%: If you enter a game which is currently in progress, the bot will wait for the next game if the health is below the percentage
    Burn at end of round: Burn your remaining inventory when the Wintertodt health gets low
    Chop/Fletch in safe tile: Chop and fletch in a tile where the snowfall can't damage you

Food settings
    Food: Choose the food. you want to use to heal yourself with
    Eat food at X%: Eat the food when your health is below this percentage
    Amount: The amount of food to withdraw from the bank
    Minimum amount: The minimum amount of food you should have in your inventory before starting a game
    Heal to full health after banking: After a game, heal to full health before returning

Brazier settings

Brazier position: Choose which Brazier to sit at
    Light brazier at start of round: When the round starts, light the brazier for extra points instead of chopping

Progress reports
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Python30
    Python30
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2.6
    Garbage bot. Set to eat cakes at 60% (6 hp). I watched it for some time to be sure and it was working fine. I left running for 20 minutes or so without matching and found my HCIM dead. I definitely had food in my inventory still because it was on the ground when I got to my gravestone. Disgrace to charge for such a buggy broken bot. Often times after finishing an inventory of food and going to bank it will get stuck and just log out. And yes, my roofs were turned off. When I first tried running the bot it grabbed the cakes out of my bank and got stuck repeatedly opening and closing the bank. Shoutout to the developer for being incompetent.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      shoutout to either you for having a garbage pc or runemate for fucking up : )
  2. Skregg
    Skregg
    4/5,
    Perfect so far ! at 94 firemaking, however can u add the option to have Potatoes with cheese? Will update to 5 stars once updated. Thanks man
  3. grumpalumpa
    grumpalumpa
    2/5,
    Cant run. keeps trying to find the bank and says the data orb is null
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Hide roofs in game settings and restart runemate. There’s nothing wrong with the bot
  4. kamkam911
    kamkam911
    2/5,
    It worked decent, somehow dies occasionally with food in the inventory and got a new HCIM killed. The "stop bot after X time" option doesn't work whatsoever, but the "stop at x level" seems to work though. Overall, it needs babysitting. The reason for 2 stars is because right after the update this morning it stopped working altogether.
    the dying thing could be due to having 10 hp, idk yet
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      I recommend training a little bit more. The bot is working after the update, you just needed to restart RuneMate.
  5. Boi696969
    Boi696969
    5/5,
    if you have issues with bot messing up in wintertodt then keep disabled mouse and keyboard block input from start of the launch
  6. Jake hallgren
    Jake hallgren
    5/5,
    Take back my negative review. found out you have to hide roof tops for it to bank. been great since.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Dope, good to hear it works well! :)
  7. tacobear
    tacobear
    5/5,
    Love the bot and got respons when having a problem after 10 min. Keep up the great work!
  8. marshelel reis
    marshelel reis
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    Love this bot, normally works very very well but sometimes just runs north and stands at the wall, my hardcore got ring of life'd like 4 times lol
    aside from the random runs sometimes the bot works great
  9. Skregg
    Skregg
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    This is amazing man, thank you so much.
    So far its done 76-93 FM on my ironman, and ive let it run for about 2-3 days straight with breaks every 2-4 hours for about 30 mins. It has been a week since i used last and no ban.
    On top of the amazing loot for my ironman, it has also gotten me the pet and the Tome.
    Thank you again and really recommend.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Nice man good stuff
  10. NikoOfZaros
    NikoOfZaros
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    Love this script
    1. Noah