Hexis Wintertodt PRO 1.2.1

Let get lit

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Wintertodt PRO
    [​IMG]

A Wintertodt bot packed with features. Supports all axes, food, and locations and wont let you down.

Setup
    Start in the Wintertodt area. Have an axe, hammer, tinderbox, knife (if Fletching), and food in your bank or inventory.

How to use the GUI
    [​IMG]
    Game settings
    Fletch logs: Choose to fletch the Bruma roots into Kindling before burning
    Skip games when X%: If you enter a game which is currently in progress, the bot will wait for the next game if the health is below the percentage
    Burn at end of round: Burn your remaining inventory when the Wintertodt health gets low
    Chop/Fletch in safe tile: Chop and fletch in a tile where the snowfall can't damage you

Food settings
    Food: Choose the food. you want to use to heal yourself with
    Eat food at X%: Eat the food when your health is below this percentage
    Amount: The amount of food to withdraw from the bank
    Minimum amount: The minimum amount of food you should have in your inventory before starting a game
    Heal to full health after banking: After a game, heal to full health before returning

Brazier settings

Brazier position: Choose which Brazier to sit at
    Light brazier at start of round: When the round starts, light the brazier for extra points instead of chopping

Progress reports
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. NahtFaik
    NahtFaik
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Seems to only mess up at the bank but other than that very solid. Gets stuck on getting food then just idles for a while until i bring the account into the arena.

recommended to script very late at night to get more points and better loot. day time you get 500 - 750 at night or very early in the morning you get about 750 -1100 every time.
  2. ChangedName
    ChangedName
    5/5,
    I think it is only right that I leave another (good) review. Currently at 19m xp on my ironman from this script alone in about a month. Definitely recommend.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Damn dude very nice, good luck!
  3. Duglet
    Duglet
    5/5,
    Works great, no issues at all. The last two reviews were the client's fault, not the scripts
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Great! :)
  4. Jared Hurt
    Jared Hurt
    5/5,
    PizzaPasta did not use this bot for a few hours and get banned, he had to be using multiple bots and blamed this one. Overall i have 10 hours on a brand new account and this has gotten me from 50-75. The bot needs some efficiency rework as in the start it was only getting around 600 points but then on getting 800-900
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback!
  5. SiebenMeow
    SiebenMeow
    5/5,
    Very nice bot. Got me from 94-97 so far.
    1. Noah
  6. dylan1991
    dylan1991
    5/5,
    so far made it from 50-80 using it roughly 3 hours a day. from 50-60 there was a few bugs i had to babysit it, depending on the camera angle it would walk in and out of the door after a game. This last week that seems to be fixed and i dont even have to babysit anymore
    1. Noah
  7. WineDineAnd99
    WineDineAnd99
    5/5,
    50-99 no problems. I used a 10 hp account with cakes and botted in sessions of a 2-5 hours at a time. Sometimes multiple times a day. Rarely died, but usually due to my mistake. If using a HC Iron I would recommend watching it for a while until you have settings dialed in.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Glad to hear bro
  8. slokkro
    slokkro
    5/5,
    so far its working great for me. i just needed a bot that can do each game well since im gonna babysit my hcim anyway. but honestly it exceeded my expectations, ive let it run for 3 hours straight without any problems on multiple occasions
    1. Noah
  9. SneakyJoePocket
    SneakyJoePocket
    5/5,
    Great bot, averaged 700 points per match for me, and recommend using, as always, in fixed mode.
  10. Fallschirmjagar
    Fallschirmjagar
    3/5,
    Has troubling gaining the 500 points needed to get a crate. Then waits to bank after a second game, at which point, it runs out of food and then leaves. Gets a crate about every three games. I have tried every combination of setups and have strong internet, so not sure what the culprit could be. Wintertodt bots have always been a tough nut to crack.