Hexis Wintertodt PRO 1.2.7

Let get lit

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Wintertodt PRO
    [​IMG]

A Wintertodt bot packed with features. Supports all axes, food, and locations and wont let you down.

Setup
    Start in the Wintertodt area. Have an axe, hammer, tinderbox, knife (if Fletching), and food in your bank or inventory.

How to use the GUI
    [​IMG]
    Game settings
    Fletch logs: Choose to fletch the Bruma roots into Kindling before burning
    Skip games when X%: If you enter a game which is currently in progress, the bot will wait for the next game if the health is below the percentage
    Burn at end of round: Burn your remaining inventory when the Wintertodt health gets low
    Chop/Fletch in safe tile: Chop and fletch in a tile where the snowfall can't damage you

Food settings
    Food: Choose the food. you want to use to heal yourself with
    Eat food at X%: Eat the food when your health is below this percentage
    Amount: The amount of food to withdraw from the bank
    Minimum amount: The minimum amount of food you should have in your inventory before starting a game
    Heal to full health after banking: After a game, heal to full health before returning

Brazier settings

Brazier position: Choose which Brazier to sit at
    Light brazier at start of round: When the round starts, light the brazier for extra points instead of chopping

Progress reports
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. ab pack
    ab pack
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.7
    50-95 so far so good, has had one death, moments it has disconnected for unknown reasons but all in all - no complaints! very good bot
  2. Legendofhpz
    Legendofhpz
    1/5,
    Good bot in principle, but negative reviews keep getting deleted which is suspicious... does not bank or fletch for me, and has not for 3 weeks.

If these things are fixed, I will review and upgrade my rating.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      They get deleted because they're a result of a game update and are outdated when the client gets updated. I don't know why it fletches and banks for everyone except for you. Must be something your end.
  3. Cbizkit420
    Cbizkit420
    5/5,
    Awesome bot, works like a charm. Got 99 on my main doing an hour or two a day. Close to 90 now on my Ironman as well using this
  4. rinaldo25
    rinaldo25
    3/5,
    great bot but when it needs to go banking it keep spamming the back chest even after it have food & al the other stuff
  5. tommy ghost
    tommy ghost
    5/5,
    Runs flawlessly apart from it gets stuck at bank for me. It withdraws the cakes then just keeps opening and closing the bank and doesnt go back in to wintertodt. I have to manually pause the bot after every game and then run back inside then resume. Any ideas how to fix this?
  6. Vin17
    Vin17
    5/5,
    up to 75 firemaking so far so good no problems at all.
  7. Sxvage
    Sxvage
    5/5,
    Perfect, I havent had any issues. Worth every penny.
  8. ErenJaeger
    ErenJaeger
    5/5,
    5/5 got me 99 and also fixed small bug after GIM update awesome!
  9. BottingGIM
    BottingGIM
    5/5,
    small bug after GIM update but working flawlessly again! 5* well worth paying for!
  10. osrs1051
    osrs1051
    3/5,
    Does not fletch, clicking everything in the inventory except the knife.
    1. Noah