A Wintertodt bot packed with features. Supports all axes, food, and locations and wont let you down.
Start in the Wintertodt area. Have an axe, hammer, tinderbox, knife (if Fletching), and food in your bank or inventory.
How to use the GUI
Fletch logs: Choose to fletch the Bruma roots into Kindling before burning
Skip games when X%: If you enter a game which is currently in progress, the bot will wait for the next game if the health is below the percentage
Burn at end of round: Burn your remaining inventory when the Wintertodt health gets low
Chop/Fletch in safe tile: Chop and fletch in a tile where the snowfall can't damage you
Food: Choose the food. you want to use to heal yourself with
Eat food at X%: Eat the food when your health is below this percentage
Amount: The amount of food to withdraw from the bank
Minimum amount: The minimum amount of food you should have in your inventory before starting a game
Heal to full health after banking: After a game, heal to full health before returning
Brazier position: Choose which Brazier to sit at
Light brazier at start of round: When the round starts, light the brazier for extra points instead of chopping
Hexis Wintertodt PRO 1.0.11
Let get lit
so i just tried this for the first time. the banking is a bit odd with food doesnt take food at all. doesnt have a spec option. aswell as i played few games with this bot and it force stopped the bot from running on the 2nd and 3rd game costing me the 2hr play time on about 10mins of use. i would use this longer but i dont think it worth spending half of my time monitoring/playing when i could just do it all avoiding a chance of a ban.
The minigame itself works good, it fletches the logs and reaches the minimum amount of points to receive a reward.
A few flaws:
- The camera movement inside the minigame is very botlike. most of the time when entering WT it will click to cut the roots straight through a wall and leave the camera stuck at that position.
- When using. the bot always gets stuck at the bank after running out of food. ( it will bank but then continues saying : Determined we should withdraw 0 food ( 0 = withdraw-all) which we believe is a mistake''' and then just stands there being stuck.
Excellent bot, it has gained me a ton of XP. But it has a few problems.
- The bot seems to get stuck after entering the arena and does not light the brazier at the start.
- It fucks up fletching sometimes and just sits there trying to fletch.
- It's quite slow leaving the arena after a round and slow before returning.
- When the brazier breaks or needs to be lit again, it sits there doing nothing, losing out on points. After that, it takes a couple of seconds for it to start burning logs/kindling again.
who be jagex
I'm not going to lie I was disappointed when I saw this bot went pro as I can't afford it in the current climate, but we were all expecting it and the writer deserves to get paid for their time and effort. If you're reading this as a future user, I would highly recommend paying for this bot. I wouldn't hesitate to claim that I was in the top 1% of users when it was in beta. I probably clocked close to 100 hours and well over 20m exp across multiple accounts. The bot isn't perfect but it's the closest you'll get. 10/10 - thanks for the opportunity to use this while it was in beta - no pet btw :p