Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

LzwiBBJ.jpeg

FNrnpxE.png

hexis-logo-final.png

Hexis Wintertodt PRO

A Wintertodt bot packed with features. Supports all axes, food, and locations and wont let you down.

Setup
Start in the Wintertodt area. Have an axe, hammer, tinderbox, knife (if Fletching), and food in your bank or inventory.

How to use the GUI
interface.jpg

Game settings
Fletch logs: Choose to fletch the Bruma roots into Kindling before burning
Skip games when X%: If you enter a game which is currently in progress, the bot will wait for the next game if the health is below the percentage
Burn at end of round: Burn your remaining inventory when the Wintertodt health gets low
Chop/Fletch in safe tile: Chop and fletch in a tile where the snowfall can't damage you

Food settings
Food: Choose the food. you want to use to heal yourself with
Eat food at X%: Eat the food when your health is below this percentage
Amount: The amount of food to withdraw from the bank
Minimum amount: The minimum amount of food you should have in your inventory before starting a game
Heal to full health after banking: After a game, heal to full health before returning

Brazier settings

Brazier position: Choose which Brazier to sit at
Light brazier at start of round: When the round starts, light the brazier for extra points instead of chopping

Progress reports
4Xe6JUD.png

KdajCPr.png

bTigTLM.png

upload_2020-4-28_21-2-11-png.10353

MJ27pAX.png

9CGwSPI.png
Author
swych
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.19 star(s) 243 ratings

More resources from swych

Latest updates

1. Hexis Wintertodt v3.1.4 Released!

Hexis Wintertodt updated to v3.1.4.
  2. Hexis Wintertodt v3.1.3 Released!

Hexis Wintertodt updated to v3.1.3.
  3. Hexis Wintertodt v3.1.2 Released!

Hexis Wintertodt updated to v3.1.2.

Latest reviews

It works, but does not drop the junk efficiently like it's supposed to. Banks with several empty jugs in invy. Slightly bot-like inefficient movements. Gets the job done though.
Works perfectly so far
Flawlessly got me 99 fm on ironman :)
75k per hour at like 75 firemaking is really bad, also the script pauses multiple times itself and you have to unpause it urself, went away and wasted a lot of credits
Have taken this to 99 multiple times, no issues at all. When I look at bots there are always two names that I know I’ll get a quality experience with. Can’t go wrong with Hexis and definitely won’t be disappointed with this Wintertodt bot.
swych
swych
:) ty
Upon starting multiple times, won't even chop logs - just hovers over the option. I wasn't going to rate because I just assumed the bot needed an update, but it was just updated this past week. Clearly the creator is okay with stealing money and did not test the update.
Very good bot, there are some minor flaws I see when watching it, like sometimes it will get stuck when traversing back to the brazier from the bank, and also it will sometimes spam click the brazier for no reason. Other than that, nearly 97 firemaking will be using it to finish off 99. Thanks
5/5 stars, Flawless bot, great job!
Excellent bot - got me 99 firemaking in about 10 days last month without getting banned. While the bot does exhibit some strange behaviour sometimes, it never broke and had human-like movement.
spams the minimap if youre in the lobby area, absolute nonsense logic - makes finding bots using this script easy, just look for the few people spazzing in the lobby area the entire time, and instsntly running to a brazier/root the millisecond the round ends. no logic, zero reason to spam click the minimap for any reason ever, especially when jts supposed to be idle.