Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

LzwiBBJ.jpeg

FNrnpxE.png

hexis-logo-final.png

Hexis Wintertodt PRO

A Wintertodt bot packed with features. Supports all axes, food, and locations and wont let you down.

Setup
Start in the Wintertodt area. Have an axe, hammer, tinderbox, knife (if Fletching), and food in your bank or inventory.

How to use the GUI
interface.jpg

Game settings
Fletch logs: Choose to fletch the Bruma roots into Kindling before burning
Skip games when X%: If you enter a game which is currently in progress, the bot will wait for the next game if the health is below the percentage
Burn at end of round: Burn your remaining inventory when the Wintertodt health gets low
Chop/Fletch in safe tile: Chop and fletch in a tile where the snowfall can't damage you

Food settings
Food: Choose the food. you want to use to heal yourself with
Eat food at X%: Eat the food when your health is below this percentage
Amount: The amount of food to withdraw from the bank
Minimum amount: The minimum amount of food you should have in your inventory before starting a game
Heal to full health after banking: After a game, heal to full health before returning

Brazier settings

Brazier position: Choose which Brazier to sit at
Light brazier at start of round: When the round starts, light the brazier for extra points instead of chopping

Progress reports
4Xe6JUD.png

KdajCPr.png

bTigTLM.png

upload_2020-4-28_21-2-11-png.10353

MJ27pAX.png

9CGwSPI.png
Author
swych
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.19 star(s) 234 ratings

More resources from swych

Latest updates

1. Hexis Wintertodt v3.1.1 Released!

Hexis Wintertodt updated to v3.1.1.
  2. Hexis Wintertodt v3.1.0 Released!

Hexis Wintertodt updated to v3.1.0.
  3. Hexis Wintertodt v3.0.2 Released!

Hexis Wintertodt updated to v3.0.2.

Latest reviews

used trial version wanted to test out bot.. got 250-270k xp per hour rates at 99
helped me get my first 99 ever, only took a few days on top of that. Flawless!
Good bot, does at is advertises. I'd give it 5 starts if it was able to actually eat 2/3, 1/3 cakes when selecting the Cake option. The dropping of empty jugs while enabled in settings also doesn't work.
It works well, it wasn't banking when I was out of food so I just set it to bank every 2 crates. Could use a house teleport-restore-wt bank option but I would give it 5 stars if it had a break handler.
swych
swych
Every single on of my bots already has a break handler...
bots works amazingly but i left it on last night and something glitched out maybe 2 hours in but it ran for the whole night and charged me $6 AUD. may i please get a refund?
other than that 10000/5
swych
swych
Sorry to hear that, if you go to https://www.runemate.com/store/sessions you should be able to see the session that ran over and request a refund there.
Ran on numerous accounts to 99 with no issues 5/5 fella
Another 99 FM reached thanks to this bot! Amazing script!
swych
swych
love u thank u
Great bot - got me to 99 firemaking and the pet. Would recommend to everyone.
Running on new iron periodically in-between some questing/skilling. I've done a few phases of 2 hour run times and it has been amazing every time. Flawless, simple and great xp.
I think I found the issue if you move the camera while the bot run it will break the script. You should add something that place the camera by itself to ensure the bot working properly. A command to stop bot after this lvl reach or this amount of time. Remove the 6minute no fire xp to stop the bot. Make the ring of life options to be enable/disable