Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

a09sd6i.png

MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Features

• Supports High Level Alchemy and Low Level Alchemy
  • Supports Bryophyta's staff
  • Supports Tome of fire
  • Supports all staffs that replace fire runes
  • Run it from anywhere in the game!

MaxiBots features

Activity system
  • Configure as many activities as you want and it will move on to the next one automatically after the specified goal has been met
  • Multiple goal types: Create x amount of items, run for x amount of time, run until a level is met, or no goal at all
  • Option to log out when all activities are completed or to let the games idle timer do it for you

Profiles
  • Save your activity profile and it will be remembered every time you run the bot so you don't have to waste time setting it up every session
  • Save as many profiles as you need
  • Some bots include predefined profiles for things like common 1-99 routes, how cool is that!
  • Option to automatically start the bot using the last profile that was ran

Break handler
  • We all need a break from the grind every now and then, your bot should too! Configure break profiles to make your bots play style look more humanlike
  • Save as many profiles as you need
  • Automatically generate a break profile based on min/max break length and min/max play time between breaks
  • Option to manually configure breaks, including editing breaks that were auto-generated

Item and profit tracker
  • Track all items gained or used
  • Shows item quantity, value, profit, hourly quantity and hourly profits per item
  • Shows overall profit and profit per hour

Change settings on the fly
  • Selected the wrong thing or had a change of mind mid session? No worries! Simply go back into the configuration page and update existing activities, or even add new ones. The changes will be applied as soon as you press start!

Stop after a given runtime
  • Ever worried you'll forget to stop a bot? Worry no more! With the stop timer you can set the bot to run for any number of hours and minutes and it will automatically stop when the time is up

Setup

• Start the bot with the items you wish to alch in your inventory, along with Nature runes and a Staff of fire equipped/Bryophyta's staff/Tome of fire.
  • You can select multiple items to alch by simply adding multiple activities.
Author
aidden
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.64 star(s) 11 ratings

More resources from aidden

Latest updates

1. MaxiAlcher v1.4.43 Released!

MaxiAlcher updated to v1.4.43.
  2. MaxiAlcher v1.4.42 Released!

MaxiAlcher updated to v1.4.42. Failed requirements will now be shown in the client message when...
  3. MaxiAlcher v1.4.41 Released!

MaxiAlcher updated to v1.4.41.

Latest reviews

Very bot like and it failed to do more than 1 alch of item. Using Mikes instead.
Garbage bot, only use it if you want to get banned. It spam clicks so fast that it needs to re-open the spellbook every other alch, and it clicks in the same spot, at the exact same interval every time
doesnt work, just says opening spellbook
Saw this received an update so giving it a shot despite previous bans. So far the script is working as intended. My only initial suggestion is that it is clicking the spell in the spell book VERY FAST after the alch spell is casted. Maybe slow down the clicks a little bit? Instead of waiting to click on your alch item, wait to click the actual spell too?
Temp banned within 2 hours of use, first bot i used since 2016, also first time i botted on this account.
was banned on 2 accounts, one after 8 hours, and today on another account after 3 hours..... not happy, bot needs to use a automated clicking system which changes the timings each click
got banned after 6 hours
Unfortunately got me banned after 10 lvl of alching :( over 5 days. ALthough it is a good bot.
My favorite bot on the market at a fantastic price point. I think you get High Alch at 55, it's taken me to 80 since. I love this bot.

However, I have a problem. Sometimes it thinks I don't have a fire staff and logs out (I'm using a Mystic Smoke Staff). It'll also sometimes do that for the nature runes, which is weird because I buy all the supplies beforehand.

If it wasn't this for issue and it's seemingly semi-frequency, I'd hands down give it 5 and tell you it's the best. If you're watching your bot or chatting in clan chat, this is still the bot for you.

Edit: I'll come back with a "staff of fire" and try again.

Edit 2: So I used a "staff of fire" and it works perfectly. I'm really curious as to what caused it, but if you're starting this bot start, your best bet is using a f2p fire staff. Have had no issues since. 4/5, will give five if a fix is ever reported (the mystic staves are so dang cool and I'm dying to use them with this)
aidden
aidden
Hey, thanks for the review. Glad you like it :) Runemate seems to have an issue where it doesn't detect your items every now and then, resulting in it stopping. I was aware of this as an issue with bank items but only recently has it came to my attention that its also an issue with the inventory as well. I hope to release an update soon that allows it to check multiple times before stopping as it currently does with the bank
Excellent bot, 55-99 Mage and can't think of a time where the bot failed. Worth every penny!