MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!
- Supports High Level Alchemy and Low Level Alchemy
- Supports Bryophyta's staff
- Supports Tome of fire
- Supports all staffs that replace fire runes
- Ability to queue items to alch
- Run it from anywhere in the game!
- Option to log out or timeout when you run out of Nature runes or items to alch
- Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
- Three goal types: Alch a specified amount of an item, alch an item for a certain amount of time, alch an item until you reach a specified magic level, or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
- Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
- Break handler
- Item and profit tracker
- On the fly settings changes
- Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency
Start the bot with the items you wish to alch in your inventory, along with Nature runes and a Staff of fire equipped/Bryophyta's staff/Tome of fire.
You can select multiple items to alch by simply adding multiple activities.
Bug Report Format:
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
2. The item(s) you were alching
3. High or Low alchemy
5. Details of what happened.
6. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
RuneMate 2.0 SpectreAnnouncementRuneMate 2.0 Spectre ReleasedWalkthroughHow to Use SpectreGet HelpClient & Site Support
Alching at it's finest.
- MaxiAlcher v1.4.19 Released! Feb 13, 2023
- MaxiAlcher v1.4.18 Released! May 13, 2022
- MaxiAlcher v1.4.17 Released! Apr 18, 2022
Garbage bot, only use it if you want to get banned. It spam clicks so fast that it needs to re-open the spellbook every other alch, and it clicks in the same spot, at the exact same interval every time
doesnt work, just says opening spellbook
Saw this received an update so giving it a shot despite previous bans. So far the script is working as intended. My only initial suggestion is that it is clicking the spell in the spell book VERY FAST after the alch spell is casted. Maybe slow down the clicks a little bit? Instead of waiting to click on your alch item, wait to click the actual spell too?
Temp banned within 2 hours of use, first bot i used since 2016, also first time i botted on this account.
was banned on 2 accounts, one after 8 hours, and today on another account after 3 hours..... not happy, bot needs to use a automated clicking system which changes the timings each click
William John Bryant
got banned after 6 hours
Unfortunately got me banned after 10 lvl of alching :( over 5 days. ALthough it is a good bot.
My favorite bot on the market at a fantastic price point. I think you get High Alch at 55, it's taken me to 80 since. I love this bot.
However, I have a problem. Sometimes it thinks I don't have a fire staff and logs out (I'm using a Mystic Smoke Staff). It'll also sometimes do that for the nature runes, which is weird because I buy all the supplies beforehand.
If it wasn't this for issue and it's seemingly semi-frequency, I'd hands down give it 5 and tell you it's the best. If you're watching your bot or chatting in clan chat, this is still the bot for you.
Edit: I'll come back with a "staff of fire" and try again.
Edit 2: So I used a "staff of fire" and it works perfectly. I'm really curious as to what caused it, but if you're starting this bot start, your best bet is using a f2p fire staff. Have had no issues since. 4/5, will give five if a fix is ever reported (the mystic staves are so dang cool and I'm dying to use them with this)
Excellent bot, 55-99 Mage and can't think of a time where the bot failed. Worth every penny!
Excellent bot, no issues so far and have been using every day for 6-8 hours. The only thing i dont like is having to enter the exact amount of each item i want to alch, why cant it just alch all of item (x) unless otherwise specified? Other than that one small flaw, of which I will not let affect the stars, this bot is perfect.
I actually thought the same thing yesterday while testing. I'll look into how I can make it work.
The reason you currently can't just use none as the goal for all activities is because the system was originally developed for MaxiWoodcutter and as your'e not consuming any items it would mean activities further down the list would never be reached because there'd be nothing to run out of.