Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Xd8BE7i.png

MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Supported foods

• Wine
    • Jug of wine
    • Wine of zamorak
  • Fish
    • Shrimps
    • Sardine
    • Anchovies
    • Herring
    • Mackerel
    • Trout
    • Cod
    • Pike
    • Salmon
    • Slimy eel
    • Karambwan
    • Tuna
    • Rainbow fish
    • Cave eel
    • Lobster
    • Bass
    • Swordfish
    • Lava eel
    • Monkfish
    • Shark
    • Sea turtle
    • Anglerfish
    • Dark crab
    • Manta ray
  • Pizza
    • Pizza base
    • Incomplete pizza
    • Uncooked pizza
    • Plain pizza
    • Meat pizza
    • Anchovy pizza
    • Pineapple pizza
  • Kebab
    • Pitta dough
    • Pitta bread
    • Kebab mix (All variations)
    • Super kebab
    • Ugthanki kebab
  • Seaweed
    • Seaweed
    • Edible seaweed
    • Giant seaweed
  • Bread and Bread dough
  • Bowl
    • Chilli con carne (All variations)
    • Chopped garlic
    • Chopped onion
    • Chopped tomato
    • Chopped tuna
    • Chopped ugthanki
    • Egg and tomato
    • Fried mushrooms
    • Fried onions
    • Minced meat
    • Mushroom & onion
    • Onion & tomato (All variations)
    • Scrambled egg
    • Sliced mushrooms
    • Spicy sauce
    • Sweetcorn
    • Tuna and corn (All variations)
    • Ugthanki & onion (All variations)
    • Ugthanki & tomato (All variations)
    • Uncooked egg
  • Pie (Including all uncooked and intermediate steps)
    • Pastry dough
    • Pie shell
    • Redberry pie
    • Meat pie
    • Mud pie
    • Apple pie
    • Garden pie
    • Fish pie
    • Botanical pie
    • Mushroom pie
    • Admiral pie
    • Dragonfruit pie
    • Wild pie
    • Summer pie

MaxiBots features

Activity system
  • Configure as many activities as you want and it will move on to the next one automatically after the specified goal has been met
  • Multiple goal types: Create x amount of items, run for x amount of time, run until a level is met, or no goal at all
  • Option to log out when all activities are completed or to let the games idle timer do it for you

Profiles
  • Save your activity profile and it will be remembered every time you run the bot so you don't have to waste time setting it up every session
  • Save as many profiles as you need
  • Some bots include predefined profiles for things like common 1-99 routes, how cool is that!
  • Option to automatically start the bot using the last profile that was ran

Break handler
  • We all need a break from the grind every now and then, your bot should too! Configure break profiles to make your bots play style look more humanlike
  • Save as many profiles as you need
  • Automatically generate a break profile based on min/max break length and min/max play time between breaks
  • Option to manually configure breaks, including editing breaks that were auto-generated

Item and profit tracker
  • Track all items gained or used
  • Shows item quantity, value, profit, hourly quantity and hourly profits per item
  • Shows overall profit and profit per hour

Change settings on the fly
  • Selected the wrong thing or had a change of mind mid session? No worries! Simply go back into the configuration page and update existing activities, or even add new ones. The changes will be applied as soon as you press start!

Stop after a given runtime
  • Ever worried you'll forget to stop a bot? Worry no more! With the stop timer you can set the bot to run for any number of hours and minutes and it will automatically stop when the time is up
Author
aidden
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.23 star(s) 47 ratings

More resources from aidden

Latest updates

1. MaxiCooker v2.9.23 Released!

MaxiCooker updated to v2.9.23.
  2. MaxiCooker v2.9.22 Released!

MaxiCooker updated to v2.9.22. Failed requirements will now be shown in the client message when...
  3. MaxiCooker v2.9.21 Released!

MaxiCooker updated to v2.9.21.

Latest reviews

Bot works like it should but has 1 issue I found. When using cooked sweetcorn on a tuna bowl to make a corn and tuna bowl, it clicks the corn and tuna bowl multiple times after it already selected make all. It's treating it like it needs to do a click for every bowl. Not a big deal, just takes some extra seconds.
Works perfect for me, both at Hosidius and Myth's guild
I've used this to cook while AFK, it's good for that, but if you're watching you can see it's a little slower than it can be, even if you stretch the screen so you can see the oven from bank interface it still just closes bank and runs after 2 secs, rather than just clicking oven from bank menu, I'm at Hosidius kitchen, I just wish you could set it to be tick perfect reaction. But I'm just nitpicking, this bot works great and does its job
bot cannot complete one inventory of sweetcorn bowl
Works as should.
only issue I've seen is the fact of the bot not recognizing the stairs in the Lumbrage Castle. Going up and down the stairs is a pain, definitely not a full AFK bot for Lumbrage Castle
aidden
aidden
RuneMate doesn't really support the lumbridge castle stairs, it's always had issues.
Recent bug, but fixed very quickly. Amazing bot <3
Worked pretty flawlessly. 99 Cooking using wines. Thank you!
Excellent bot. Used it to get to about 85 cooking before using the 1-tick script.
I did wines all the way too 99 in just two sittings. Worked flawlessly.