Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

LWCBwTx.png

MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Features

• Arrows
  • Arrow shafts
  • Bolts
  • Bolt tips
  • Bows
  • Bows (u)
  • Crossbows
  • Crossbows (u)
  • Crossbow stocks
  • Darts
  • Grapples
  • Javelins
  • Stocks
  • Tipped bolts including the tipped Dragon bolts

MaxiBots features

Activity system
  • Configure as many activities as you want and it will move on to the next one automatically after the specified goal has been met
  • Multiple goal types: Create x amount of items, run for x amount of time, run until a level is met, or no goal at all
  • Option to log out when all activities are completed or to let the games idle timer do it for you

Profiles
  • Save your activity profile and it will be remembered every time you run the bot so you don't have to waste time setting it up every session
  • Save as many profiles as you need
  • Some bots include predefined profiles for things like common 1-99 routes, how cool is that!
  • Option to automatically start the bot using the last profile that was ran

Break handler
  • We all need a break from the grind every now and then, your bot should too! Configure break profiles to make your bots play style look more humanlike
  • Save as many profiles as you need
  • Automatically generate a break profile based on min/max break length and min/max play time between breaks
  • Option to manually configure breaks, including editing breaks that were auto-generated

Item and profit tracker
  • Track all items gained or used
  • Shows item quantity, value, profit, hourly quantity and hourly profits per item
  • Shows overall profit and profit per hour

Change settings on the fly
  • Selected the wrong thing or had a change of mind mid session? No worries! Simply go back into the configuration page and update existing activities, or even add new ones. The changes will be applied as soon as you press start!

Stop after a given runtime
  • Ever worried you'll forget to stop a bot? Worry no more! With the stop timer you can set the bot to run for any number of hours and minutes and it will automatically stop when the time is up

Bug report format

Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
  • Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
  • Settings used on the current activity
  • Details of what happened
  • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
Author
aidden
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.49 star(s) 97 ratings

More resources from aidden

Latest updates

1. MaxiFletcher v2.7.28 Released!

MaxiFletcher updated to v2.7.28.
  2. MaxiFletcher v2.7.27 Released!

MaxiFletcher updated to v2.7.27. Failed requirements will now be shown in the client message...
  3. MaxiFletcher v2.7.26 Released!

MaxiFletcher updated to v2.7.26.

Latest reviews

80 - 99 with no issues making bows!
I mean quite simply it does exactly what you want it to do, quick and easily. Cant ask for more! Cheers.
Great bot. Only thing that would make it perfect would be to add the ability to "withdraw x" (14 or 27) option so it can left click to with draw bows(u) + bowstring or 27 logs. no one right clicks withdraw 14 every time. bot overall functions perfectly and has a lot of options.
aidden
aidden
Just change it to withdraw x and it should work fine
Perfect
flawless - used it from 92-99 with no issues. maple longbow (u), strung maple longbows and rune darts and did them all perfectly. Task system is a godsend, keep up the amazing work
Only tried javelin shafts. Within seconds there is a problem with the bot continuing to click the knife and logs while the current fletching is already happening.
Good bot as always but there are some downsides to this bot. When fletching bows it keeps waiting 10-15 seconds after each batch I am unsure how this is fixed.

Seems like a very good bot for fletching but the 10-15 seconds wait time is a bit steep. With that the bot doesnt tell that its waiting so sometimes I am waiting for the bot and think that it crashed or any of the sorts.

So looking forward to the next version with hopefully some fixes!
aidden
aidden
This isn't something i've seen nor been reported by anyone. Not sure why this would be happening for you. Try creating a new rl profile with no plugins enabled.
I only wanted this for darts, but it's incredibly slow. I even went onto the advanced menu and increased combine speed to max, but the speed remained the same. Seems like the setting doesn't actually work.
aidden
aidden
Pretty sure there's an issue with it that makes it not apply to the current activity so it's best to set it BEFORE pressing start
Made almost a million headless arrows and half a million broads so far without issue.
All but the darts are working good for me. love that there is a standaard u-bow profile. Just wondering why it is stuck when crafting darts. It does not go past the pop-up screen selecting how many dart i want to create.
aidden
aidden
Sounds like the interface action it's looking for is wrong, i'll have a look when i get home :)