MaxiFletcher 2.6.2

Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!

1. Aidden
    MaxiFletcher

[​IMG]

Purchase Credits Here
    Screenshots (To be added soon)

Features
    • Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
    • Four goal types: Made amount, Fletching level reached, perform an activity for a certain amount of time or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
    • Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
    • Skill Tracker
    • Break handler
    • Item and profit tracker
    • On the fly settings changes
    • Supports Arrows, Arrow shafts, Bolts, Bolt tips, Bows, Bows (u), Crossbows, Crossbows (u), Crossbow stocks, Darts, Grapples and Javelins, Stocks and Tipped bolts including the tipped Dragon bolts
    • Supports OSRS and RS3
    • Bank presets
    • Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency
    • Action bar support
    Future updates

• Customizable anti-pattern system (Still not sure about this one yet)
    • Support for use of other knives

Known bugs/issues

None!

Bug report format

Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
    • Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    • Settings used on the current activity
    • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
    • Details of what happened
    • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Recent Reviews

1. Admiralhora
    Admiralhora
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6.1
    Great bot! Have countless hours logged on my main without issues.
  2. crankin
    crankin
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.9
    When I attempt to make opal tipped bronze bolts it immediately deposits inventory and logs out. everything else has been great though. I have opal tips and bronze bolts in inv when I start bot.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      This has been resolved in 2.6.0
  3. Raiga Sasori
    Raiga Sasori
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.9
    Great boy, have used it for what feels like hundreds of hours lol. No complaints, only thing I would suggest is fixing the xp tracker/intereface to make it accurate. fletching yew long bows or magic long bows (u) or full bows , xp estimates are waaaayy off. Other than that, runs flawlessly for an extensive amount of time. With multiple tasks too.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Mind explaining what you mean by the xp being off? Please post on the discussion thread.
  4. Kronex
    Kronex
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.8
    Great bot used it quite a bit however, I cant seem to get the break handler working for me. It seams every time it comes around to have a break it just keeps on going. I've enabled the option to use breaks however, that still didn't seem to make the bot use the breaks.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Send the log file on the discussion thread and i'll take a look
  5. paully
    paully
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4.6
    One of the most smoothest bots i have used..
    it does what you want, when you want it to without a error.
  6. Pizza Gauntlet
    Pizza Gauntlet
    5/5,
    good
  7. Araxxius
    Araxxius
    5/5,
    works PERFECTLY, well worth the change!
  8. Ashestoashes
    Ashestoashes
    5/5,
    Bot works flawlessly for fletching and stringing bows. Currently lvl 97, going for 99!
  9. baelfire2907
    baelfire2907
    4/5,
    excelent bot , but for some reason when i select to make rune crossbows it just says finished all activities and just stops
  10. Godzkiller
    Godzkiller
    5/5,
    Awesome bot. Smashing my fletching atm so far 60 to 80 and going for 99.

Bot has been running flawlessly so far.