1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiPlanks 1.0.35

So many planks... $$$

1. Aidden
    MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Turns logs into planks for good profit at the sawmill.

Features

• Supports Planks, Oak planks, Teak planks and Mahogany planks
    • Supports Varrock and Woodcutting guild sawmills.
    • Supports Stamina potion, Super energy potion and Energy potion as well as an option to not use them - Ironmen you're welcome ;)
    • Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
    • Two goal types: Create x amount of planks or create planks for y amount of time
    • Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
    • Break handler
    • Item and profit tracker
    • On the fly settings changes
    • Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency

Support for the Balloon transport system coming soon

Instructions:

Start the bot in Varrock or the Woodcutting guild

Requirements:
    • RuneScape membership
    Required items:
    • Logs for the selected type of plank
    • (Recommended) Stamina potion, Super energy potion or Energy potion if using them

Recent Reviews

1. bcrisp1
    bcrisp1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.35
    Great script overall, but a question to the developer: Would it be too much to allow for sawmill vouchers to be used while making planks? Other than that, great script my friend!
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      It's planned for a future update but I don't know when it will be released
  2. FrostyGhost
    FrostyGhost
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.33
    Completely broken. Teleports to hosidius house and then stops saying max pathing failed. Happy to remove review and rate 5 stars when fixed, as it used to be flawless.
  3. LegacyMatters
    LegacyMatters
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.32
    Been using this bot for a while now, and i have to say that im very happy about it. It does its job so that whats matter. HOWEVER I still think you would help alot of ironmen if you'd add the function to chop the oak logs at the WC guild and convert them into planks at the same time. Win win for you and the bot users. Just saying.
  4. Moonpiedude
    Moonpiedude
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.32
    It was working amazingly last night, but today I have had it stall out after 30 minutes, then twice at about 45. Kinda annoying having to Babysit something that was flawlessly running less than a day ago.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Post the log file.
  5. NoSuchAgency
    NoSuchAgency
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.20
    Works perfectly at WC guild. Gonna be put to good use once I get 80k oak logs.
  6. Tieoken
    Tieoken
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.16
    Works at the WC guild, however it runs from the Sawmill to the Egg Shrine about 20% of the time instead of the bank. It corrects itself after a few seconds of idle, but the behavior looks very suspicious. Assuming this is an update error that will be fixed, but won't use anymore until it is fixed cause I don't want to catch a ban.
  7. FlyEaglesFly
    FlyEaglesFly
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.13
    Working flawlessly as intended, making planks at the woodcutting guild! Ty.
  8. Gabriel Grimeau
    Gabriel Grimeau
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    been getting planks in Varrock and has been good but every once in a while the bot will misclick bank stairs and go up and get stuck.. otherwise works great!
  9. botelmer
    botelmer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Used for getting planks in Varrock, working as intended. Decent price/hr considering there isn't much competition for this type of bot.

Just one small suggestion however, is to have default min/max break & playtime timer set already (user would still click generate break timers).
  10. Top Dog Services
    Top Dog Services
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    works great, just occasionally gets stuck in the upstairs bank! thx as always.