MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!
- Banking at any bank
- Power chopping (Dropping the logs after a full inventory has been chopped)
- Fast dropping
- Fast tree switching
- Can walk to the tree or bank location from just about anywhere thanks to the RuneMate web
- Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
- Four goal types: Chopped amount, Woodcutting level reached, Chop for a certain amount of time or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
- Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
- Custom tree areas (Add/Remove/Modify the tree locations)
- Skill Tracker
- Break handler
- Item and profit tracker
- On the fly settings changes
- Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency
- Item drop patterns
- Left to right
- Top to bottom
- Pick up Bird nest/Clue nest
- Drops logs when there are no trees to cut (When drop is selected)
- Standard dropping or chop 1 drop 1 (c1d1)
- Fletch logs into Arrow shafts
- Checks the bank for an axe if you don’t currently have one
- Upgrades to better axes in your bank as you level up
- Equips the axe if you have the attack level requirement
- Option to not equip the axe (Useful when wielding a greegree)
- Skiller safe - Won't bank or drop the axe
- Shift dropping - Including enabling shift drop if it's not turned on
- Dragon/Crystal axe special attack
- Ape Atoll (Teak) - For greegree use make sure 'Equip axe' is not checked on the advanced tab and that you have the greegree equipped
- Arceuus House (Magic tree)
- Barbarian Assault (Oak, Willow)
- Castle Wars (Oak, Teak)
- Catherby (Yew)
- Corsair Cove (Maple tree, Yew)
- Draynor (Willow, Oak)
- Edgeville (Willow, Yew)
- Falador (Oak, Yew)
- Fossil Island (Player grown Teak and Mahogany trees) - To use the agility shortcut make sure you start the bot while logged in
- Grand Exchange (Yew)
- Hosidius Kitchen (Oak)
- Isle of Souls / Soul Wars island (Mahogany, Maple, Teak, Yew)
- Port Sarim (Oak, Willow - North, Willow - Prison, Yew)
- Prifddinas (Magic tree, Mahogany tree, Teak, Yew)
- Rimmington (Willow - South, Willow - South East)
- Seers Village (Magic tree - North, Magic tree - South, Maple tree, Willow, Yew)
- Varrock East (Oak)
- Varrock West (Tree, Oak)
- Woodcutting Guild (Magic tree, Maple, Yew, Redwoods)
Bug report template
If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
- Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
- Selected area and tree of the current activity. If using a custom area or tree location please post the coordinates used as well
- Disposal method of the current activity
- Selected bank if banking
- Details of what happened
- Attach/Upload the log file for the session
- Attach/Upload screenshots of the game at the time of the issue
- Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
Setup is fairly straight forward. When you run the bot for the first time a default profile will be generated for you which has one activity in it. The activities are listed in a table and all of the settings for each activity can be changed in that activities table row.
Simply select the area, tree type, disposal method (Bank or drop), the bank you want to use if banking and the goal type.
Selecting amount will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified amount of logs has been chopped. Selecting level will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified woodcutting level has been reached. Selecting time will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified time in hours, minutes and seconds has passed. Selecting none will cause the bot to continue doing the activity until you stop the bot manually.
If there isn’t another activity to move onto after a goal has been completed the bot will log you out and then stop.
Make sure to hit the save profile button to store your settings so they’re loaded for you on future runs.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?