Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chops trees and banks or drops the logs
Author
slashnhax
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 17 ratings

More resources from slashnhax

Latest updates

1. Woodcutting Mate Preview v0.0.1 Released!

Woodcutting Mate Preview updated to v0.0.1.
  2. Woodcutting Mate Preview v0.0.2-BETA Released!

Woodcutting Mate Preview updated to v0.0.2-BETA.
  3. Woodcutting Mate Preview v0.0.1-BETA Released!

Woodcutting Mate Preview updated to v0.0.1-BETA.

Latest reviews

Awesome script for being free, works perfect.
Excellent willow chopping. Clicking trees directly from bank screen could increase GP/XP
Amazing bot.

Maybe in the full version it's there but in case it's not, the only recommendation I would be to have a "break in X minutes" and the ability to either snooze it or skip the break, so the timer starts over or is at least delayed a few minutes.
Lv60 to Lv80! Amazing Bot
Honestly, very flawless!
Did the break handler stop working?
I wish all bots were this good
Works Flawlessly so far does random actions doesnt click always at the same place the break time is really awesome. So far so good love that you can update the settings and change the coordinate, would like to maybe see some randomized like openning random settings click twice randomly sometimes and missing some clicks maybe to act like a normal human, so far so great ! keep it up
great bot, as a suggestion can you add the corsair cove resource area. good maples and yew in the area, bank kinda far but good area to add, also edgeville yew as well, great bot though
first of off im giving 5 stars due to it being free but i want to cut teak trees and it doesnt work at ape toll.. is there something im doing wrong? it works at draynor willows.. please guide me. whats ur discord or can u message me
slashnhax
slashnhax
Feel free to use the #skilling channel on the RuneMate discord, are the teaks there different to other teaks, or does it not work with any teaks?