1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Rates - How Safe is RuneMate?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by opticness, Jan 7, 2015.

1. mitchelldiepbrink

Believe want you want to believe. I don't really care. If you manage to get high levelled skills without getting banned then I'm happy for you.

2. stankie18

If you bot and don't stop you are going to get a ban eventually... regardless. If no one reports you, the ban will still come.

3. Ryza

No that's what i'm saying i did get banned even though i was in a discreet low key place but only after getting 99 str, att, def, range and hp.

4. Bernhardt

reciently got banned on 2 f2p woodcutters i had botting while i was sleeping, i came back and they were ok, but after i trasfered gold from one to the other i got banned instantly on both.

seems like jagex is getting better at this, my advice: use mules, and do not bot on your main for +4 hours

5. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

As an experiment i've made two "main" accounts a botted main, and a handplayed main..
    my hand played one is 1500'ish total, my botted one is 1700'ish total.

If you bot f2p WC, you're asking for a ban :p

-! My opinion !-
    99% of the bans are player report related, bot smart in low pop. areas and you'll be fine.
    It's all about RNG, some might get banned after 3 hours and some can bot for 3 years without getting hit a single time..

Runemate is most likely THE safest and potentially the best bot for runescape there is atm.

LucasSousa likes this.
  6. Djoels

Congrats, you just dug up a almost 2 year old post!
    Yay for you!

7. staffix

Some people like dead things you know

Attached Files:

8. Bernhardt

I wouldnt make a new thread to discuss something that is already in discussion. Yay for that.

Graffiti likes this.
  9. sordid_lemon

Does anyone know the ban rate on RS3. it seems like not a lot of p mods even give a crap about the bots in the game since its like 5x faster than OSRS. i botted from 50 - 51 Div for about 5 hours( didn't do the exp method), and im pretty certain 3 other people were botting at the same time.
    If anyone has any info on this, please let me know. :)

10. DarknernSoul999

I've botted for 23 hours straight and didn't get ban.. Pretty crazy..

11. swanfromtx

TL'DR: Was botting extremely unsafely in multiple skills (RS3), got 48hr banned.

Got a 48 hour ban about a day ago using runemate quality fighter on moss giants in karamja, was using it for about an hour or two and came back to check on it and got logged out and banned. Mind you I had been recklessly botting for about a week previous to the ban, for example: I basically got 1-70 divination in about 2 days non stop botting only taking breaks to move to a new location to train and wiith only about a 4 hour period of having the bot closed. Also got str, def, and att from roughly 30 - 60 on moss giants for a bout a whole day and a half. And I started the whold thing out with training fishing from about 40 - 70 in the barbarian fishing area. So in conclusion I'd say somewhere along the line I was reported by another player as I wasnt watching my bot at all (literally slept while the script bot ran) and I wasnt taking into account what world I was botting on. Probably wont bot again idk its pretty tempting but I'm also satisfied to where I got with everything before the ban.

12. CaptainPuertoRico

I've been botting for about 5 days now got 76 fishing 40 combat 40 agility. Made about 2m only so far. Haven't even started fishing sharks yet. But I've done 3 quest played so time legit to try and make it look good so far so good. It's only my money making bot. But hopefully trying to skill everything put going for hunter next.

13. 0PrivacyMatter0

Disregard bans and experiment. I recommend one account at a time while botting to maximize your safety on bans, if banned once please consider calling your ISP and changing your details.

14. swanfromtx

would a VPN work? I've been using a VPN while botting, changing location only once every few days. My ban is about to expire in a few hours, so probably going to play it safe for a few days before I even think about botting again. Definitely going to bot in a more human-like way if/when I decide to.

15. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

don't listen to anything that guy says, it's all filler bs sadly. vpns will work but it's no point since jagex doesn't flag IPs. good luck after ban, typically unless it's a suicide account it's a good idea to sell or get rid of the acct after your 48hr ban

16. Firefoxes

Why do you think jagex doesn't flag IPs? From my experience, two perms for macroing major from a single IP - and you'll chainbanned with all connected to this ip characters. Plus every new account from this IP, even legit ones, will get banned approx in 30 mins or in few days after first log in.

17. Shenanigans

The chainban doesn't really happen to me. I've always botted just to create pking accounts/main accounts and all on my own IP adress. I dont really notice a huge difference because of my flagged IP. Most accounts last a month; easily more if I bot safely.

18. puppygirl

literally has never happened ever, and has never been documented. as I've said in a different thread: I've had over 250 accounts banned for botting, but none of my other accts have been touched that weren't botting. all on same IP. It literally is not a thing.

19. staffix

I have quite a few 100+ hour sessions :)
    no break timers either ;)

- and ive had the accounts for about a year now, ran them 24/7 for 8 months in a row without as much as a temp. ban on OSRS.

20. puppygirl

same^^