1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. Snufalufugus

Delete the folders named something like jagex_cache. To be extra safe, uninstall RS, delete ALL files with the word Jagex associated, and then re-install.

rsplayer1 and awesome123man like this.
  2. Dinosawrex

Two of my accounts got hit with the first 48 ban a day apart.

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? : Rs3
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? : Awesome Cursed and Quality Divination AIO (Premium bots)
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? : None on these accounts.
    4. Have you been banned previously? : No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? : No. Max 10 hours per day.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? : Only when trading/buying items.

3. Snufalufugus

That's pretty much identical to my experience. Div in general is pretty risky unless you constantly babysit the bots and put effort into making your account look non-botty.

4. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Damn sorry dude.

5. IEX

IEX

Yeah, I was banned as well was a new account, was botting the easiest skills but I never botted more than 5 hours a day. Looks like RS3 is ramping up their ban rates again.

6. steelmuffin

Can you elaborate a bit? What bots/skills? Would help out a bunch, thanks!

7. Dark_Setzir

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? PRIME FISHING, DAWG HUNTER, and ALPHA AGILITY
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Doesn't exist anymore but I used a paid service back in 2008 known as Impsoft it was the best of the best back in the day.
    4. Have you been banned previously? No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes

#227 Dark_Setzir, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  8. Mr_Moggy

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? : OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? : Awesome Motherload
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? : None
    4. Have you been banned previously? : No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? : No. Max 4 hours per day.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? : yes, 4-6 hours legit play

i assume this happened because the bot kept getting stuck and doing nothing.

9. awesome123man

Upper level? if so, i'm sorry, but i have been asking for an account to fix this issue for months. And not 1 person has said yes. I'd greatly appreciate it. Sorry for the ban though dude, especially for using a bot you had to pay for.

10. Sajiboy

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? ApexDivinationPRO, Priffindas Bonfire, Prime Fisher
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? For a spell, I left the priff bot overnight, and I think this is the bot that got me banned. it doesnt stop when the bot runs out of logs, it just keeps clicking on my bank
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes, PVM, and quests

11. scot92

One of mine account got banned for 48 Hr, in the email i recived there was written 3rd part software detected. Basicly the client need to be updated or the script bot needs to be lowered in price since the description doesnt suit the actual profit and it's more like loosing money unless you got already an account with an high level in that skill and you are willing to lose it
    1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Quality Divination
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No ( 3 / 9 hours + normal gameplay)
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Quest, Trading, raising more than 6 skills and achievment

12. DealsDeth

Offence: Major Macroing (obviously)
    1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? - OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? - Maxiwoodcutter Lite
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None, I actually did my research before I decided to try botting.
    4. Have you been banned previously? Nope.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? only 8 hours in the evening sometimes 10.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Nope, so I guess this was kinda my fault. But I thought I would share this anyway.

13. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Holy shit, that's way to much.

14. alogan722

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    • What bots on Runemate have you used?Alpha Fighter Guru Agility Ample Rc Maxi Woodcutter Pro Maxifisher more probably
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None since impsoft bots
    • Have you been banned previously? 2011 for botting
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? 6-7 hrs a day
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? started botting a week ago and during that time ive gotten almost 100 quest points.

15. bigbadbob

bigbadbob Wheres my red cup?

It was a good run boyz, thanks for having me it was all fun whilst it lasted.. take care y'all, i might pop in and say hi sometime :'( gg maxed main

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? osrs
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Serenes divine magic - plank making
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none
    4. Have you been banned previously? no
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? debatable
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? lots

16. rsplayer1

why would you plank make on a maxxed main?

And where were you botting it at and what world?

17. bigbadbob

bigbadbob Wheres my red cup?

cause its free mage exp... castle wars w30 or w29

18. nosyt

2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Alpha Fighter (majority), Awesome Motherlode, And nearly every other bot for short sessions to get things completed.
    4. Have you been banned previously? Never
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No, would set timers, break timers, or set amounts to gather/fletch/craft etc while at work or while on my 2nd monitor. No more than 3-5 hour sessions per day until recently.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Every afternoon I would jump on and run alphafighter on the slayer tasks I could and I would manually do the other more difficult ones that were a bit sketchy to bot, (I would duel screen and watch a stream or something) and have so for the past 2 months. Even done every clue possible.
    I have an inkling it might be Awesome Motherlode which is a bit of a hotspot I think and I have been stretching my hours from 3-5 up to 5-6 the last few days while at work and now I have been hit with a 2 day ban. I guess I will stay away from there for a while :p

19. awesome123man

Awesome Motherlode is going to be free after the newest update i pushed gets passed. The update is a complete rewrite so a lot of stuff will be different (More Efficient)

20. TheArabPanzer

2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Prime Hunter, Quality Fighter
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Powerbot, Sfighter for about 1 HR
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No, 4 hours max at a time.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, completed Plague City and Biohazard yesterday.
    Got 48 HR ban.

I am thinking it is most likely due to Quality Fighter. It right clicks monsters when most people don't. Used the hunter bot for a while, does misclick though.

#240 TheArabPanzer, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017