1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. Abnormalprince

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    • What bots on Runemate have you used? Regal Motherload
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    • Have you been banned previously? Yes but not from this site or anything to do with botting
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? Yes 10+ hours
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? played legit to motherload and botted to 80 mining rip

2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Sorry dude. Hope you keep botting tho

Abnormalprince and killersloth like this.
  3. Abnormalprince

It's all good G keep putting out that good stuff

awesome123man likes this.
  4. Bob247

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Regal Motherload & Divine Magics
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Semi 5-7 hours straight motherload mine, 4 hours straight Divine Magics, breaks inbetween switching bots.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, questing, diarys, merching, barbarian assult.

5. Abnormalprince

rip
    bot detention too strong

6. Bob247

2 day ban, not my main, will just move wealth off once account is un-banned and probably leave it dormant for a month and come back suiciding with a vengence.

can say with confidence it was Regal Motherload that did it.

nazmine likes this.
  7. Yuuki Asuna

Why regal motherload?

8. Bob247

Have you used the bot before?

1) It dosent rotate camera so it can see the ores in the wall as a real player would, it just clicks through the wall.

It's a client issue.

2) It's the only bot i have run on my secondary account that has not been running on my main.

9. awesome123man

Apologies for the ban. I wish I could have camera turns but there is no way to get a good angle as runemates doesn't know if there are objects blocking the ore vien from view. Last time I tried to implement a camera thing people complained, maybe I'll try to come up with some good way to handle it.

Bob247 likes this.
  10. NobleFrenzy

I love u bro

11. Bob247

Hey mate, no hard feelings, it's part of the fun.

There is over 2m worth in ores on that account thanks to your script bot.

12. awesome123man

Damn, if you had 75+ you should have done blast mining :p

13. Bob247

I think it had 72 mining... can't recall exactly. but when the ban gets lifted i might do just that.

14. Bill Kooly

So I just found this forum, figured I'd share my experiences as I keep seeing them appear in the shoutbox :)

OSRS Macroing Major Ban
    1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Prime Wintertodt
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? That was the goal, but forgot there was a built in break handler. So the bots would run til the 12 hr 34minute break then I would break for 5-7 hours. Then resume.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Somewhat. Read below.
    So here is the story. Have used bot on my main, no problem. Hence I trust it wasn't the bot :p Sharing my story though. Revived two accounts with age. Did tutorial island with first account, got lucky as some guy liked my name and gave me 250k at the GE, manually trained to 50 firemaking and set out to Wintertodt. Did some chatting but drew a lot of attention as I got a pet at really early KC. 22 hours of runtime with 5 being on break and the bot was permanent banned.

A day later began the second account. Did tutorial island, did woodcutting/firemaking half manual other half bot (will have to check the names of the bots) then once again set out to Wintertodt. Dropped my mith axe too early so used a bronze to get 1 level for my addy axe then let it fly. Same length break but only survived around an hour upon returning. RNG was terrible on this account so who cares lol.

Morale of the story? Used on Main no prob, so make sure to do LOTS of anti and don't use for insane amount of hours or you'll get perm'd.

15. Bob247

I got 99 on my main using Prime Wintertodt, 9+ hours per day, got from 50-99 in a week and a bit.

account is still kicking.

Bill Kooly likes this.
  16. Alphaa

The reason why most of you get banned is because you have an insane amount of hours with little to no breaks in between. Ask yourself, would you be able to chop willows in Draynor for 10 hours straight with no breaks at all without the use of bots? I highly doubt it. Be smart about your botting, don't go overboard and utilize the break handler in your favor. I've managed to bot successfully for 8-10 hours a day with decent breaks in between my botting sessions. An example could be, set your break handler to 01:25:45 with a break duration for 00:17:58. Don't put the timing exactly on the dot for every sessions like 01:30:00 and break duration 00:15:00 as that'll probably raise red flags if you continuously do that.

17. Bill Kooly

Yeah definitely recommend it to anybody, was just testing the limits but I guess they really watch fresh accounts and Wintertodt

18. uwotm869

1. What bots on Runemate have you used? RegalAbyss, AwesomeFighter, Prime Agility, Mmaaikels splasher
    2. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    3. Have you been banned previously? Nope
    4. Were you 'suicide' botting? I botted around 15hrs a few times but most bot times were under 8hrs.
    5. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yeah, did loads of quests, slayer, JAD, etc
    6. Extra Info: So I also botted a second account, only used AwesomeFighter and RegalAbyss, I logged into that account and it was banned. I then logged into my main, and that was banned too. So both accounts got banned at the same time. Not sure if one account got the other banned being same IP and logged on at same time. Both aren't perma bans, but I'm not sure if I want to keep botting on those two accounts now.

19. awesome123man

15 hours on osrs is a guaranteed ban...

20. Abnormalprince

I've been suicideing nmz at lest 25 hours at a time no bans