1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. MarckieE

I made your avatar on HackForums for a guy in my GFX thread. Maybe it was you I made it for. So weird coming on here and seeing it.

2. Gallus

Hello, just checked my account from my phone, on runescapes actual site. I was not logged into the bot or anything. Ive botted maybe 6 hours total, rest was played legit. I just got banned at some point today.

I will update thread on which bots i used. I know a cooking one was broken. Will have to fill a report for that.

Never used any bot client except this one.
    Account was 2 weeks old, only just started using this client. Banned after 2 days.

When i get home i will update this with more info and see if anyone can pinpoint where i went wrong, and suggest what i can do next time.

3. mew

mew

OSRS?
    RS3?
    scripts bots you were using?
    Those are all important details we need to know

4. skrall

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3
    • What bots on Runemate have you used? Auxi's divination, Celestial Woodcutting
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Only Runemate on the respective account
    • Have you been banned previously? Not on this account
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? I was botting quite dangerously (8 hours a day, non stop)
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes I did sinkholes, warbands, dailies

Note that I do this with a different account too. The account that got tempbanned however, is maintained with bonds.
      My other account is years old and is maintained by recurring membership. This account was not touched.

5. chris121

8 hours non stop, weak ass account too by the seems of it.

6. skrall

1200+ ttl
    Just posting it here, I didn't expect someone to congratulate me on my ban

Snufalufugus likes this.
  7. Broken Priide

Broken Priide *SPOILED ROTTEN*

After gaining 20 levels on hunter in 1 day, im scared to even bot hunter again lol

8. Shad3

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Quality Divination AIO; MaxiWoodcutter LTE; MaxiWorldWalker;QVELoadstone;MaxiBonfire;MaxiFisher
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? So far I have 4 accounts made just for botting, one perm banned the other 3 hit with a 40.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Not for 3.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, player interaction mostly.

9. Gallus

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? MaxiCooker LITE(broken), MaxiFisher(Worked wonders), MaxiWoodcutter LITE&PRO, MaxiWorldWalker, QualityFighter
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? Previously, yes but, not on this IP.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No. I just got this bot 2 days ago, I've only botted about 7 hours.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, purchasing items, chatting with players.

10. tdotsfinest12

Not sure this is completely relevant but when your botting take into respect the amount of hours you would actually spend doing the skill without wanting to rip of your hair. Example, Agility. I can't go 3 hours without contemplating my life, so every 3 hours log of for 30mins. Create your own personal break and try to quest a lot or get equipment that requires grinding (void, coal bag, etc. etc). I've done this and i've been good. *knock on wood*

11. Gallus

I'm not members. I'm waiting to get members until I figure out a good routine where I don't get banned. I don't want to spend money and then get banned. I'd probably go through a ton of money that I don't have to spend lol.

12. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

You can never be 100% safe while botting. To lower the chance of a ban, play legit every once in a while, like questing, and more important, dont binge one activity over the course of days, cycle through things like woodcutting, fishing, moneymaking.

13. Gallus

That's what I was doing. I leveled every single f2p skill, combat, and did quests, as well as was active in a clan chat. I was banned within 2 days. And out of that 2 days, I probably botted maybe 7/8 hours total.

14. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Permanently or only a temp ban?

15. Gallus

Perm. Said Macro Major

[​IMG]

16. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Pretty weird if you ask me, I've never met a person that got perm banned after so few hours of botting.

17. Gallus

Seems to be what happens to me everytime I bot. Regardless of how long i do it. I could but for legit 30 minutes, and like 2 - 4 days later, regardless of if I log in or not again, the account is banned. Idk if I'm being watched or something lol

18. SlipperyDan

have you cleared your jagexcache?

19. Gallus

No I have not lol. I should probs do that.

20. rsplayer1

How do you clear the jagexcache? ( for OSRS?)