1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Wasn't me you are referring to, but you are right. "Suicide" botting only increases the chance of being banned.

2. neptune123

Oh ok sorry i read wrong lol..im currently working on 2 more accounts getting them decently not so suspicous levels and training to 99 divi so i bot that too for a total of 4 acc's lol.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 19, 2016 ---
    1. What bots on Runemate have you used? Alpha Divination
    2. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none
    3. Have you been banned previously? Never
    4. Were you 'suicide' botting? No I only botted 5-6 hours the day of my ban
    5. Did you play legitimately in between botting? No Because I only played on my main and runescape in general to bot divination incandescent wisps for money..I was making 30m a day roughly 6-8 hour every botting day. But I only botted for 2 days ever.
    6. I want to say that I was botting on 3 accounts and the 48 hour ban hit me when I was botting them all....The morning I got on to check my bots from the 5-6 hour long session the account that later was going to get 48 hour banned the chatbox had people saying "I think his bot is broken I reported him" and this location was heavily populated at the time. I entered the cache (this has happened to me many times now in the past with alpha divination that's all I use) and my guy just stood inside there doing nothing until it was over and continued to train normal.

3. tafani

tafani Banned for Scamming

Received a 48 Hour ban on my Main account (1500+ total) RS3 - Makin' a Main Thread 2

Bots used: Alpha portables
    Runtime(s): 20-22hrs Daily for the past two days.

I'm pretty sure this was a chainban because I have had two of my muels Perm banned in the last 20 minutes (before my main got banned). I guess i got too cocky and messed up. oh well time to start a new main account

4. Bubble

20-22 hours a day - That might be why :p

5. tafani

Nah I had been doing it for months. it's cause of the interactions between the account and my muels

6. Manager

1. What bots on Runemate have you used? Open fighter
    2. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Runemate only
    3. Have you been banned previously? On other accounts
    4. Were you 'suicide' botting? This session was close to 15+ hours
    5. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Nope

7. neptune123

Just a question: how are we supposed to transfer all the profits and gains from the botting accounts then? I want the money on my main or is that too risky because jagex will track the money where its gone? how do i do it?

8. tafani

Eh, do it in small amounts, I was depositing 20-50m to my main account a day

9. neptune123

Very nice. Yes I am now also I bot during the night hours of jagex or when it's past 6pm for them because they probably aren't at work then, so less of a chance of being caught botting, lol. My goal and my estimates to be honest right now look pretty bright and doable. I got to 70 divination and I coulda gone a bit further maybe 75 but the rs3 bots were down a couple days ago so I had no choice to not bot. Anyways, right now I'm at 25ish diviantion for day 1, by day end of day 2 should be nearing getting out of the 60 location towards 70 spot and day 3 70 divination for sure. In other words camping the 70 spot every day I would be making on the 4 accounts total 80-100m profit converting memories to energy maximum profit but that is a good steady profit for the beginners route. I do not plan on botting the 85+ locations at all due to already having both of my mains high leveld 2300+ total skill 135 cb and 138 cb 48 hour banned. So far it's gone great on my first 70+ account hes 73 divi right now doing memory to experience while I wait for my other 3 accounts to reach the 70 spot. Then I will test out my daily/weekly/monthly gains at a interval of 4 hours per day botting. 6 hrs max.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 21, 2016 ---
    ignore what i said omg lol that came out so wrong mathematically I didn't explain crap sorry haha! xD I meant to say in 1 week I'll make 80-100m gp maximum. In a month 700-800m at the 70 spot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2016 ---
    omg I'm an idiot haha I was wrong not 800m in a month at the 70 spot I mean 300m in a month there at the 70 spot.

tafani likes this.
  10. 7abdus

• What bots on Runemate have you used? I mainly just used DivineNmz
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? I used osbot and also tribot
    • Have you been banned previously? Yes
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes , quite alot
    i think that runemate wasn't the reason that i got banned, i was using runemate only for a month or so and i had no problems , however i started
    to use osbot and tribot for hunter , as soon as i started to use these bots i got a 48 hour ban. as i continued to use these clients , i then got a permanent ban.

11. Party

Party Client Developer

Hunter is a massive banfest, RIP acc.

12. lnxepique

I am pretty sure it's osbot/tribot ^^

13. k52

k52

What bots on Runemate have you used?
    Dawg Mining,QualityAlcher,Hyper Teleporter

What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?
    None
    Have you been banned previously?
    No
    Were you 'suicide' botting?
    no
    Did you play legitimately in between botting?
    No,i botted 2-3 hours several times a week and logged out.

14. Old Wise Man

1. What bots on Runemate have you used? @awesome123man his abyss rc bot
    2. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    3. Have you been banned previously? No
    4. Were you 'suicide' botting? No, 1 hour per day max and 3 hours per week max
    5. Did you play legitimately in between botting? A lot, like 10-12 hours legit, 1 hour botting.

15. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Damn bro, sorry bout the ban. Osrs or rs3?

16. Old Wise Man

17. awesome123man

I saw what you said in shoutbox. And am sorry the bot got stuck banking. Currently i dont have an osrs account to test because my account was banned 2 days ago permanently. But any help is still encouraged.

18. Old Wise Man

I'll see if I can pull a account for you with members. If you want that? Since I appreciate your bots a lot!

19. awesome123man

I dont need to keep it, you can create a temporary password or whatever and just let me use every once in a while. I wont take the account. I just need to test out an update/fix before i go pushing it.

Thiz18 likes this.
  20. Apatrux

1. What bots on Runemate have you used? - MaxiFletcher, MaxiTutorialIsland, MaxiWoodcutter
    2. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    3. Have you been banned previously? No.
    4. Were you 'suicide' botting? Yes.
    5. Did you play legitimately in between botting? No.