1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial Billing and Payment FAQ

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by American Express, Nov 17, 2016.

1. GmailGuy

still it doesnt work what do i do should i change my IP address?

2. Tookie3200

I bought 1000 hours like 3 weeks ago and it says i have negative 688 hours

3. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Thanks for the ping! I sent @bender123 a private message.

4. Snarkyg

5. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

I have run out of hours but still have over $10 credit to bot.. Can i not transfer some of that money for more hours?

6. ProxYNL

i restarted bots several times due to bugs.... that substracted 20% of my initial test budget..

7. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?
    Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

8. OllieOllieOx

I am down 10 dollars that wasn't put on my account. Could the owner send me a pm so we can get this resolved?

9. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

I've made a payment, why am I not a Supporter/Sponsor yet?
    All payments are automated and if you have not yet received your upgrade, your payment will still be processing. Processing time varies depending on your bank. If this is the case, you will need to wait for the transaction to successfully complete or contact PayPal and/or your bank to find out more.

10. Wigley

Being charged every time you start/stop a bot is ridiculous. A cost per hour should be exactly that, I pay 8 cents and in return I get an hour of botting. Sometimes RuneMate will freeze or crash, and I'm the one who's punished by having to pay to start my bots again. The fact that breaks count towards your hours is absurd as well, but the paying to start and stop again is my biggest issue.

After my current credits run out, I'm taking my business elsewhere unless changes are made to the payment protocols.

It can't be that hard keep track of a 60-minute timer when you start a botting program, and it only counts down while it's actively being used. Telling it to "stop" should then pause the timer, and naturally it starts counting again when the bot is resumed or restarted.

This just seems like an anti-consumer ploy to suck more money out of us.

upload_2022-5-3_17-18-18.png

Redlanonline likes this.
  11. RSMasterGuard

Are you on a shared network or is someone else also botting on your network as its 200 hours per network not per account to prevent people from creating multiple accounts to get more than 200 hours free a month.

12. Mohammad Khann

My payments says complete on paypal and I can see the payment taken from my bank account too. However, my account has not been topped up yet? I know it says to wait but both paypal and my bank are showing as the payment being complete. Could someone please look into this, thank you.

13. Party

Party Client Developer

Hey, if the payment was made less than 48 hours ago, it may just need time to clear through PayPals system. If it's been longer than 24 hours could you please send a direct message to @Arbiter explaining the situation and including details such as the transaction ID, date of purchase etc.

14. Aliscapegod

Hi,

There needs to be an urgent update regarding the charges of premium bots.
    They crash often during the startup (first min) and still charge for an hour.

james dio likes this.
  15. Anon_Guy

Anyone else getting charged for an hour when all you did you test a bot out for a minute or two to see if it works? Feels like a scam. Solution to this issue is to take the premium status away from broken bots that are hardly ever updated. This will encourage bot creators to actually fix their bots. Because you know, to me, the Premium tag is supposed to mean that the bot is good enough to pay for. Broken premium bots will just break people's trust.

#255 Anon_Guy, May 11, 2023
    Last edited: May 11, 2023
    james dio and Hollsters like this.
  16. unseenhits7

Hello i did pay on 2th june for extra bot hours and still did not receive the hours help me please

17. joost132

Hi there, i wanna add some more credits to my account but when i press go buy and it opens paypal it says something went wrong. i tried it multiple times but nothing seems to work. it just wont redirect me to the paypal site. i bought credits 3 days ago and everything was oke. any idea what wrong and how to fix it because ill run out of credits in a couple of hours

JustinC350, timmy9500 and Weismanj61 like this.
  18. timmy9500

why is PayPal not working to buy credits?

Redlanonline likes this.
  19. swaii

10000000% agree with you, having absoulute same problem very often, includin pvm scripts bots what are 20+ cents when i start it, and then it wouldnt even work!!!!!!

Redlanonline likes this.
  20. Redlanonline

not really any incentive for single account users to get the supporter status. id be interested if there were more useful bots in there. but the puro puro one doesnt even work..... the barrows one is alright i guess.... but like.... if u guys added more bots, or the ability to use the paid bots for a certain amount of time itd really amp me up to get it.... also your page to add money to use the paid bots doesnt work. every time i click paypal says something is not right immedietly. so theres something wrong on your end.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 5, 2023, Original Post Date: Oct 5, 2023 ---
    i have been having the same issue.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 5, 2023 ---
    i agree they have to change that. their bots are NOT good or reliable. they cant be charging to START UP when 90% of them dont work. at least.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 5, 2023 ---
    OUTRAGEOUS!