1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial How to Use RuneMate Spectre

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Arbiter, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Oh I was talking to Cloud, who not long ago made an update to the internal architecture of bots, which allows them to use multithreading when trying to find certain game entities like NPCs. This update caused a pretty high CPU usage for a while until it was fixed, so maybe it's still not 100% fixed, which is why I tagged him. Can't tell you any further about this though as I don't know much more about that update.

2. BlaineyT

I cannot get runemate to read my OSRS client, I have followed the turtorial and have all the proper versions downloaded, but it still will not pick up the osrs client when i open it to continue to run a bot.

PLEASE HELP

#242 BlaineyT, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2017
  3. Blaine Pearson

I have downloaded evrything possible shown in the turtorial....

It is still not picking up the Instance for the OSRS client... It does open up the client when i click " start OSRS" client, but will not read it and give me the option to select the client and proceed....

PLEASE HELP

4. ToxicModz

I was able to download runemate. I did all the available steps to let the bot run. I.E Pick account, bot, client and start instance... it automatically starts the client but it does not auto log me in or even start the bot. I have to manually type in my credentials and log in myself only to have the bot not work and the client to play like a normal client... what do i do?

Bullet Bills likes this.
  5. Deags

I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, but whenever I click 'add instance' it just spends forever buffering and not moving on from the circle of green dots for loading...

6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Create a new thread as bug report in the client support section and post the logs from your session.

7. Deags

in English? I've not been able to start a session as it just forever stays loading when I click "add instance", as I said

8. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

Create a new Bug Report thread, post the corresponding log files, ex. Bot name, Spectre, or Shared. That way we can see whats happening

9. auxi

I don't know how Savior could make it any clearer honestly.

1) Create a thread for your problem
    2) Include the log files. Can be accessed from the client by clicking Help -> View Logs

Dark sage likes this.
  10. souljasai

I downloaded the client for mac, and it won't open at all! HELP

11. astroskillz13

anyone know how to fix "Failed to bind to game client due to AgentLoadException"? I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything multiple times even restarted my computer during the process. I have OS X and it does not have JRE x32bit only x64 bit because. please do not suggest uninstalling and reinstalling anything because that does not work and has already been proven multiple times that does not fix anything regarding this specific issue. i know it's not my computer because i tried another mac and it does the same thing so it's something with how the default files are installed on mac and i even went through and changed everything that it could possibly be and it's still happening.
    these are the logs i get every time i try to use it

[Debug] Java Home: /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home
    [Debug] Java Version: 8u144 x64 (Oracle Corporation)
    [Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 911MB
    [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.52.0
    [Debug] Operating System: Mac OS X x64
    [Web Services] Connection authorized.
    Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
    Checking for a new game client every second for two minutes or until one is found.
    Found a new game instance after 22 seconds.
    Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentLoadException
    com.sun.tools.attach.AgentLoadException: Unable to add JAR file to system class path
    at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgent(ap:103)
    at nul.iiiIIiiIiIiiI.const(exb:104)
    at nul.IiIiIiiIiIiIi.run(uub:156)

12. EvenYouCamp

13. autofails

for me it starts the client and then says "failed to locate an existing game cache for oldschool runescape" however I have the official client downloaded. I have uninstalled and redownloaded. and restarted the bot and it still doesn't work, any ideas ?

14. EvilCabbage

Heads up, all images are broken.

15. MassMagenta

Hey I keep getting "Failed to bind game client because "Session has Expired","... I'm not sure how to fix this, I made sure that I have the legacy client installed, the bot works on RS3, I don't know whats wrong.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 19, 2017 ---
    I realized that it didn't work because of my account using the 2 step verification using google authenticator

16. Salvation

Salvation First Bot Author

Same problem here. RuneMate is up to date on my mac and the application icon shows briefly in my taskbar (or whatever it's called on OSX) and then simply disappears.

#256 Salvation, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  17. mdakin

where do you find the jagexcache32?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 14, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 14, 2017 ---
    I had the same issue. i opened java control panel, click the update tab and then there will be a link to manually download java. click it and download the the .dmg . Then I opened finder and searched java and deleted it all and then emptied trash to remove java. Then installed the java 8.114 from the dmg and then the bot worked fine. Also use the stand alone download not mac when downloading rune mate. Now my only issue is I'm getting the "can't locate" error.

#257 mdakin, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  18. brett6176266

After all this I just keep on getting the same error IOException

19. xteamvieze

I got an error and it says: give JagexLauncher.exe access to internet (if you have a firewall). But I already gave it access and it still doesn't work.

how can I solve this problem?

20. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Turn off fire wall
    make sure you're connected to the internet