1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWoodcutter 2.23.36

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. strawz

Has the issue with the redwood bank been fixed as yet?

2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Unfortunately not. The user that originally reported it didn't end up sending me a message with account details to debug the issue. If you can lend me your account i'll look into it over the weekend.

3. Longslong99

Hey, I think you need to DEBUG Catherby - Yews. I used the goals to start at willows>maples>yews overnight. Went through willows and maples no problem and is a great bot, but was just standing in front of the stalls in Catherby for hours. PMing you the log file.

4. ancientmagickzz

is there any way to make it run 12 hours instead of it stopping at 6 hours

5. Aidden

Is this OSRS? Jagex put a limit in place a long time ago but the RuneMate client handles that. What does the bot status say? Is the bot still running but stuck at the login screen? Please also upload the log file.

6. ancientmagickzz

that's all i woke up to, the axe wasn't even broken it just stopped at 6:25:00
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 13, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 10, 2019 ---
    got perm banned using this
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 13, 2019 ---
    got perm banned using this

Attached Files:

7. ownage0

how can i cut yews at the woodcutting guilde with this in osrs?

8. Aidden

If it's not already an option just go to the advanced tab, add a new location, click on it and then setup the tree definition on the right side

9. Aidden

10. ancientmagickzz

11. Flextroci

Could be wrong but I think it's due to low usage and he wants people to trial it properly I think. Over a month ago he was questioning why the usage was low.

12. ancientmagickzz

damn this bot good af even tho it got my other acc banned

13. Aidden

I've just pushed a big release and figured making it free for a limited time would expose it to more users. Yeah and i'm still not sure why there was the sudden drop, it's slowly built back up to where it was since then but i'm hoping this release is more stable and can retain more users.
    I hope to have one more feature release out by double xp weekend, which will feature new functionality that no other woodcutting bot that i know of supports.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 17, 2019 ---
    Glad you like it and sorry to hear about the account. Unfortunately though, as Jagex delays bans to cause confusion, there's no way of knowing which bot got you banned.

14. ancientmagickzz

if u can fix the part where after the 6 hours are done, it logs out then logs back in but it stops at click here to play and says couldnt find axe error :/

15. Aidden

Never experienced that and if it only happens at the 6 hour mark it will be hard to debug. RuneMate restarts the game at 6 hours because jagex has put a limit on how long the game can be open.

I'm assuming you're powerchopping?

16. ancientmagickzz

yes powerchopping and does the break handler even work? what are some time settings I should use

17. Aidden

Thought so. I can make it check for an axe a couple of times before stopping, like it does with banking, but it shouldn't even be checking that until you're logged back in properly. And i don't see why this would only happen after the 6 hour reset, it would make sense to also happen when you start the bot logged out...
    The start time is what the runtime will be when it breaks, so for example 3:45:00 would be after running for 3 hours and 45 minutes. The duration could be something like 00:32:54 and the variance could be 00:00:00 if you wanted it to be exactly 32 minutes and 54 seconds, or if you did something like 00:07:32 it would break for between 25 minutes and 22 seconds and 40 minutes and 24 seconds.

18. Aidden

19. Aidden

20. Aidden