1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWoodcutter 2.23.36

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

2. Rocky Marc

Could really use juju/perfect juju wc potion and familiar support

3. Aidden

They're both on my list of things to do, but i'm not sure when i'll get around to them. It's time to give some love to some of my other bots. The potions may be relatively easy as i have a potion system for prayer so making it work for those won't be a big thing, but the familiar support would be a whole new system.

Rocky Marc likes this.
  4. Checker97

It's not banking for me at most deposit boxes.

5. Aidden

Which bank do you have selected? OSRS or RS3?

6. cruelspecs

Can you add support for Grace of the Elves's 'Seren Spirit'? it's a gathering skill NPC that pops up.

7. Aidden

Interesting, i'd never heard of those. Would this only need to interact with the spirit? I'll definitely be adding it to my todo list, this would go great with the recently added Light form support! I'll need to borrow an account to be able to implement it though. I pretty much just need to chop some trees and wait for it to appear so i can get the data i need and then do a test run.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 5, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 5, 2019 ---
    Which bank? OSRS or Rs3?

8. Checker97

RS3, deposit box at Menaphos.

9. Aidden

What does it do? Whats the status? Need more info than this

10. Back2Basics

bro can u add teak logs at castel wars 0srs

11. Aidden

I will do soon. In the meantime you can add it yourself via the advanced tab.

12. UnrefinedStyle

Is there a possibility to support super prayer renewals for maintaining light form when using crystallize?

--Edit: Also seems like there's several bugs with Light Form / Crystallize support right now, the bot would just continuously toggle Light Form on/off and never cast Crystallize. Eventually my inventory filled up due to this and when it went to the bank, it deposited all my prayer potions, my rune pouch with crystallize runes, a perfect juju woodcutting potion, and my urn enhancer.

Here's the logs for the particular session, hopefully they help.

Attached Files:

#312 UnrefinedStyle, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  13. Aidden

Renewals aren't quite as easy to implement as the other instant potions. I looked into adding it but my main issue was that when you run out of prayer and it uses the potion, it will just stand there toggling light form because the potion would increase your prayer points and then they'd be back at 0 almost straight away. The easiest fix for this would be to make it only turn it back on once you have regenerated to some threshold but i'm not sure what a good value for that would be.

Was the crystallise checkbox ticked? If it was it might be a client issue, it should be working as expected. Although i just noticed you said you had a rune pouch. I didn't know this was a thing and almost definitely isn't supported currently. If you want it added i could look into it but as i'm very busy and am trying to update my other bots in my limited spare time i'd require payment.

I don't have juju support yet (unless i've forgotten implementing it).

Try it without the runes being in the pouch and see how it goes, but it shouldn't have been activating light form if it thought you couldn't cast crystallise. Would you mind lending me your account to debug that issue?

14. UnrefinedStyle

It would appear as though you were correct, the rune pouch was what was causing the problems. Took all my runes out of it and into my inventory instead and it's working like a charm.

15. Aidden

Good to know. Still worries me that it kept toggling light form.

16. Aidden

17. rhvi

I have been using the paid version for quite some time and appreciate your work.Can you please add the ability to click on Seren Spirits from the Grace of the Elves ammy? would be pretty simple as its just one extra click that sends items straight to bank

18. Aidden

Hi, this was requested last month and is on my to do list already :) I just need access to an account that has the ammy

19. Aidden

20. sweetmaya

cant seem to see the anti pattern tab on osrs? What kind of antiban does this have and are there any features we can change regarding it?

+ what kind of brake times would i use between botting wc lvl 20-60