1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWoodcutter 2.23.36

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

anti pattern tab? There isn't one. Anti ban in the form you're used to i.e Checking skills, moving the mouse randomly, etc. is a gimmick. It creates a pattern in itself that jagex can use to detect the bot. I am open to implementing proper 'anti-pattern' techniques at some time in the future assuming i have time to implement them properly. You'll find that most bots on here, especially the ones from more experienced authors, don't have the classic 'anti-ban' features because they're pointless.

#321 Aidden, Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  2. sweetmaya

Ah ye. And the anti pattern tab thingy. Noticed it on the screenshot

[​IMG]

3. Aidden

Ah yeah, it was planned but i never went ahead with it for the reasons outlined above. That screenshot is years old haha.

4. Axiomed

Does it withdraw more rings of dueling once your current one breaks when cutting teaks at castle wars?

5. Aidden

It does not. I have teleport support on my todo list but i don't know when it will be added

6. pravash

Hey Aidden,

First of all great script bot love, it works wonderfully. I have a couple of recommendations or it could be bugs I don't know. This is all having to do with Crystallizing Acadia Trees.

1) When prayer is done, it goes withdraws 10 Super restore flasks, but only uses one. Sometimes it crystalizes a little slow which causes the inventory to fill up very fast due to the unused restore flasks, which greatly lowers XP rates. This is on banking setting haven't tried the other one. Crystallizing Acadia trees should be around 200-250k an hr. I'm getting that rates with bonus xp. :(
    2) Sometimes when clicking light from it will click it multiple times, turning it on and off.
    3) Using Urns is useless cause it to deposit the active urn and only keeps the new one. so nothing happens. sometimes it deposits all the urn.
    4) Maybe add support Grace of the Elves Sprit?
    5) Every now and then i don't know why but it closes the revolution bar which makes it do nothing.

7. xBufiyailx

hey ive been having problems cutting the yews at the g.e every timei set it up everything is fine and the first inventory runs smoothly but after
    the second inventory is full my character gets stuck and the bot repetitively tries to access the bank and is unable too. three times i have triedto se this bot and every time this has happened so far ive botted a total of 15 hours.. 5 hours each session and in total have only cut 6 inventories of yew logs..

8. Aidden

Send me the log files please.

9. Aidden

10. poison111

Can you make it burn the logs aswell? If i were to start it in lumbridge behind the castle, with all axes and a tinderbox in the inventory at 1 wc and 1 fm, could it then change from logs to oaks to willow and burn them aswell? If so, then im very interested

11. Aidden

You can set it up to switch to any tree and tree location after any amount of logs cut, time passed or level achieved. It can't burn logs at this time but it can drop them, bank them or fletch them into arrow shafts.

12. poison111

Can you make it burn the logs too? and a certain lvl it should stop wcing and fming, for example stop at 35 fm and stop at 80 wc? if so, then when? And im willing to pay extra for this and will be using it very soon.

EDIT: will donate $5 for my request

13. Aidden

Aidden updated MaxiWoodcutter with a new update entry:

MaxiWoodcutter v2.10.5 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2019, Original Post Date: May 9, 2019 ---
    It'll take a lot longer than 15 minutes to implement, lol. That involves pretty much writing a firemaking bot and adding a way to support multiple skill level goals. If you want to be able to combine both skill goals in the one activity that would take even longer.

So unless this feature was going to bring in an extra 2000 hours of bot runtime, it wouldn't exactly be worth the effort.

I certainly want to add firemaking as an option, but it's not high on my list. I hope you can understand.

14. Aidden

15. Aidden

16. Aidden

17. NYCowboy

the bot keeps expanding and minimizing my action bar without doing anything further. Any reason why it would do this? Anything I might be doing wrong?

18. abar455

19. Aidden

20. Brixton

Anyone else having an issue with it just opening the bank and sitting there for hours trying to deposit. Its never worked for me i have to do the depositing myself by hand.

edit: it's also not fletching. the only thing you can do is drop the logs.

#340 Brixton, May 17, 2019
    Last edited: May 17, 2019