1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWoodcutter 2.23.33

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

OSRS or RS3? No one else has reported this sort of issue.

2. Brixton

RS3. At port Sarim, bank there as well. Chopping willow logs.
    I downloaded the client again to see if there was an update but nothing changed.

When trying to deposit it will just sit there and the number will count depositing (1)(2)(3)

When trying to feltch I get this
    00:31:24 INFO [MaxiBots] Last status: Interacting with ^\QWillow logs\E$ (10)

3. Aidden

Is your inventory open? Try switching between legacy and eoc combat. If that doesn't work try deleting your runemate cache. I was having a similar interaction issue yesterday with my alcher. When I switched computers worked fine.

4. LatvijasBoteris

Screenshot

It's this how it's supposed to be? Did i do something wrong? If no, it didn't finish the task and stop the bot.

5. Aidden

Umm yeah wtf. I can't explain that, that's a strange one indeed...

Flextroci likes this.
  6. Aidden

7. Aidden

8. Fishy-ee

Hey Matey, been using the bot and it appears to run flawlessly up until approximately the 50m-1h mark when it starts the break scheduler I have set. It halts, breaks, stays logged in and stands there never disconnecting/logging out, then never returns.

My break scheduler setup is attached also.

Running on OSRS, Draynor Village, cutting Willows.

I saw it the first time after leaving it overnight, came back still logged in with no action for over 5 hours. Then tested it and reproduced the same error.

Edit: Just tested again today without any break handlers, looks like it got to the one hour approx mark, and then stopped again without doing anything, sat there for an hour before doing anything. Additional log updated/uploaded

Attached Files:

#348 Fishy-ee, May 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  9. powerdfd

5/5 bot!

Small bug report:
    It wasn't a crash or incident
    It happend at the woodcutting guild, Magic trees
    Banking is the method
    bank is the chest at the WC Guild
    OSRS
    It kept selecting the rune axe from my bank, even though i had an dragon axe.
    (worked fine with dragon axe till today :) Credits for u!!! )

Prolly ID update or something from RS :S?

#349 powerdfd, Jun 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    Aidden likes this.
  10. montoso

How long do people usually run this bot for? Ive been run for <2hrs intervals with longs breaks in between with no problem. Was wondering if I could push it a bit more.

11. Aidden

Hi, thanks for the detailed report. I use names not id's. That's interesting. Does it still do it now? You should be able to try with the trial version as to not cost you for a test run. What's the exact naming of the axe, including capitals?

powerdfd likes this.
  12. powerdfd

I've just tried the Lite version, and there it works.
    The name of the axe is "Dragon axe".
    Now i also tried the premium version, and it just friggin works.... Donno what happend there, seems like a

--edit--
    I started the script bot with a half inventory of mage logs & dragon axe at the tree's and it continued, but when it banked it stopped.

Code (Text):
    1. 00:03:06 DEBUG    Bank interface opened successfully
    2. 00:03:10 INFO    We don't have a usable axe anywhere, stopping the bot
    3. 00:03:12 INFO    [MaxiBots] ---MaxiWoodcutter V2.11.0 [OSRS] ---
    4. 00:03:12 INFO    [MaxiBots] Runtime: 00:03:12
    5. 00:03:12 INFO    [MaxiBots] Last status: We don't have a usable axe anywhere, stopping the bot
    --edit--
    Now i started both scripts bots (lite & premium) at the bank chest at the WC guild, with only a dragon axe in my inventory. Both scripts bots stopped immediately with the same message.

#352 powerdfd, Jun 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  13. Aidden

Very strange. I might have to borrow your account to debug it sometime this week if that's okay.

14. Fishy-ee

Just ran it again today for 7.5 Hours, got stuck doing the same thing with break handlers, attempting to restart after the break failed, and crashed again taking the rest of of 7 hours of standing there doing nothing, but still charging me. Any tips or directions for me as I think i may be the only person reporting this bug.

Attached Files:

15. powerdfd

Bro, you started the bot with Tree area & trees on 'NULL'. So you didn't choose an area to bot...
    U didn't even monitor it for 4 minutes xD Enjoy that banhammer lolz
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 3, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 3, 2019 ---
    Yeah sure, however... today it runs just fine (Trial version).
    I'll keep an eye on it everyday and will make sure to use the exact same setings. If it persists (or if i find out anything) i'll let ya know.

16. Aidden

The bot should prevent users from pressing start if required fields haven't been set... Those logs are just showing the profile that was loaded when he started the bot. I'll see if i can add a log that shows the full profile that's in use when start is pressed, should be helpful.

Interesting. It might be that RuneMate thought it was in a f2p world and was reading the dragon axe as 'Members object'. I've had similar issues with other bots and restarting rs (maybe rm too) seemed to fix it.

17. Fishy-ee

Ahaha, fuck.

Retarded GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edit: Nevermind, I'm not retarded, all logs report that, and It's definitely working for the first hour.

18. fagg

Hey the maxiWoodcutter inst able to use urns. It deposits them right away even when selected in the configuration window.

19. j0rdy

Bot works fine, all I use it for is teaks at that tai place. Anyways would be good if you can add support for the dragon axe spec

20. Aidden

It's on my to do list. If you can lend me an account I'll try to get it done in the next couple of days. Today if get a chance.