1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWoodcutter 2.23.36

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Do you mean only choice for fletching? Because it can also bank or drop the logs...
    Please post the log file as i mentioned previously. What was the status? Was the knife clicked? What was it trying to do?

2. Jmankush420

I selected for it fletch, it was stuck on selecting the knife, how do I post the log file?

3. Aidden

In the client go Help->View logs and find the file for that bot session (they're labelled by bot name and date and time started) and then press upload a file on this thread below the chat box and select that file or drag and drop it directly into the message box.

4. Rogier Simon

Have been able to use the bot for about 5 minutes and I got banned already. The bot kept on clicking the knife on the logs to make them into arrow shafts in a sort of loop which they already banned for after 5 minutes.

Attached Files:

5. Aidden

Bans don't occur that quickly, regardless of the bot being stuck or not. You were already flagged or had a delayed ban incoming. Jagex have previously stated that they delay bans to cause confusion about which bots got accounts banned.

As for the knife issue, i should be able to get a members account and test it on the weekend. If you would like to fast track a fix (assuming i can reproduce the issue), i would need to borrow an account.

6. Vorian Atreides

I had this script bot chopping magic trees in the WC guild but it keeps getting stuck on failed to interact with bank turning camera.

7. Aidden

Post a screenshot of the game window when its stuck like this and attach your log file.

8. Rogier Simon

That makes is strange because this has been the only bot I used :(

9. Aidden

If you botted on other accounts you could have been flagged. If you used a proxy your ip could have been flagged from previous bot users. Either way, I guarantee you bots aren't detected that quickly. Its more likely that they just happened to be hunting botters in your world and area right when it was bugging out. In any case it's bad luck.

10. Aidden

11. Aidden

12. wister

i would recomend adding tai bwo wanai village teak tree location because it is the best to powerchop if a person isnt able to enter the elf city since it is very high reqs (very easy, tai village tele, 100 trading sticks to enter, and there are like 9 teaks and a few mahoganys inside, it is possible to exchange for noted ones at an npc but to worth it because it costs trading sticks too)

13. Aidden

Hi, funny you mention that. I did the quest last night and was thinking the same thing haha. The only problem is that its enclosed by a gate and the RneMate web isn't working well right now and likely won't be able to handle the gate. But i'll definitely have a look at adding it soon.

14. wister

always worth trying :p, i dont use as often your bot because of that because i really like to powerchop at that location because it is very isolated (lower chance of being reported) and has alot of teaks really close to each other

if you cant perfect the method you can always add the option to powerchop them but the person has to move to caracter to the location prior to starting if the bot cant handle well paying the sticks to enter

15. Aidden

You can add the tree location yourself on the advanced tab. Powerchopping should work, so long as you start it inside the gate because it doesn't have to leave the area.

wister likes this.
  16. chubika

could you please refund these from yesterday? bot would not bank oak logs outside draynor bank. no idea why when it's done it before in the past.
    MaxiWoodcutter - $0.08 x 1 hour
    Yesterday at 12:55 PM

17. Aidden

Would you be able to upload the log file please?
    Sent.

18. Aidden

19. The Dingo

The Dingo Banned at user request.

Hey, the bot is working very well for me at the moment. Its response time is almost too good if anything.

I'm having trouble getting the break handler to work for me. I check the "Enable Breaks" box, set my thresholds, and click "Generate Breaks".
    Is there something else I need to do to push these breaks to the bot? I can't see anything.

Also, are the times on the break handler based on the bot runtime, or what timezone are they displaying? This is probably me being daft.

Thanks!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 10, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 10, 2020 ---
    Update:
    I was babysitting it cut Oak trees at Hosidius kitchen, and it sometimes opens the door to get into the kitchen, but I caught it several times stuck trying to run inside the kitchen with the door shut.

I also checked the box to pickup bird's nests, but it never does.

20. Aidden

Hi, thanks for using MaxiWoodcutter. The break times are the runtime, so what the timer at the top of the bot should be at when it breaks. It checks if it needs to break every 5 seconds.
    That's interesting and very strange. Would you mind posting the log file?