1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWoodcutter 2.23.36

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. The Dingo

The Dingo Banned at user request.

Not sure how to do that yet, I can try in a little bit. I've closed the client since then if that matters.

2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Nope not a problem, it's stored in a text file on your computer. If you open the client and click 'Help->View logs' at the top of the client it will open the folder they're stored in. The files are named in the format 'MaxiWoodcutter MM-DD hh-mm-ss.log'
    I need the one that says the date and time that you started the session that had the issues you mentioned, so probably the most recent one

3. Aidden

4. Aidden

5. The Dingo

Hey, sorry I had forgotten about this completely as I wasn't woodcutting much. But now I will be! :p

I've fiddled with it some more, and I no longer get banking issues as long as i'm in FIXED mode.

But some other weird stuff is happening now. When in fixed mode it does everything great except Dragon axe spec. When it tries to spec in fixed mode, the mouse goes to the bottom left of the screen (I can see the chat tabs highlighting as it does this) and it fails to ever use the special.

Switching to resizable fixes the special attack issue for some reason, but then it has banking issues.

edit: This is at Hosidius Kitchen cutting oaks still!

6. Aidden

Yeah that sounds like a known RuneMate issue. If you start the bot AFTER switching to fixed mode it should work. Switching between modes while a bot is running is known to mess up where it thinks the bounds of certain interfaces are.

7. The Dingo

I'll try again tonight!

edit:
    Working great; spec and all. =)!!

I would say the only problem the bot has it that it works TOO WELL. It's inhumanly efficient.

Have you ever thought about adding in some fatigue factor?
    Such as going afk for a small window of time every so often?

This is the best WC bot I've used. If you implemented more antiban (Fatigue, more cam movements, perhaps right clicking/hovering/examining objects nearby) and added a few more locations, I'd pay double the current price.

#567 The Dingo, Aug 21, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  8. Aidden

9. Aidden

10. osrsfearless

Hello,
    I have been having issues with the bot. While cutting in WC guild and using the quick deposit box, the script bot will get stuck on that interface and is unable to close the interface box. It will give a message about being unable to cut and rotating camera. yet it still can't seem to get out of the quick deposit interface screen.

11. Aidden

Hey, thanks for letting me know. I'll take a look tomorrow

12. frynk

The problem with the deposit box happens to me too. Also, could you add the option to use the eastern deposit box in the woodcutting guild. Furthermore I noticed when making a custom setup the fossil island bank was unavailable. Could you add it, using the tunnel shortcut, please?

#572 frynk, Sep 6, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  13. Aidden

I actually forgot about this so i'll hopefully have an update out today or tomorrow with the deposit box fix and i'll add that deposit box as well. As for the fossil island bank, i can add it if i can borrow an account but i'm doubtful runemates web walking will use the tunnel shortcut, it's been fairly broken for as long as i can remember. I could try adding in a custom web just for that area but that would probably only work if you were already in the area. If you weren't then the default web would likely fial to build a path or build but get you stuck.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 10, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 6, 2020 ---
    @frynk Been busy and haven't had time to rebond and make use of it. Hoping to do so this weekend. Will still need to borrow an account to add fossil island support.

14. Aidden

15. frynk

Thank you so much! If you could add the fossil island bank + shortcut option aswell that would be great. I have an account for you to borrow. I will PM you the details.

16. Aidden

Aidden updated MaxiWoodcutter with a new update entry:

MaxiWoodcutter v2.18.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 19, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 19, 2020 ---
    Thanks for the lend. I've just released an update with the fossil island player grown trees, added the fossil island bank and the shortcut. Enjoy :)

17. Aidden

18. Aidden

19. Aidden

20. Childrenslaughter

Hi Aidden. I want to try this bot but I'm having an issue. I'm at Falador south for the oak trees, but when I start the bot it says "max failed path rebuilds reached, stopping the bot." I have tried troubleshooting a bit but I've started 3 instances and it's charging me for each one so hoping you'll know how to fix. Thanks!