1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWoodcutter 2.23.33

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

2. Manny Pacc

Can you add Barbarian Outpost willow logs as a location in OSRS ? (or both OSRS & RS3)

3. Aidden

RS3 isn't supported by runemate at this time.
    I should be able to do that, i'll have a look tonight if i get time. Thanks for the suggestion

4. dazzzal2

looks like the bot isnt banking atm
    • Status at the time of the incident - bot still running but clicking always enable placeholders in bank rather than deposit items
    • Selected area and tree of the current activity. draynor, willow and banking
    • Disposal method of the current activity - banking
    • Selected bank if banking - draynor
    • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS - OSRS
    • Details of what happened - cuts fine wont bank

5. Aidden

Hi, status means what it says it's doing in the client.
    Sounds like a known client issue that occurs when you switch between fixed screen and resizable.
    Please restart runemate and runescape and make sure you have it set to the correct screen mode before starting the bot. This applies for all bots on runemate.
    Usually i'd suggest using fixed mode in all cases because the client didn't consider floating interfaces when doing visiblity checks so things under interfaces so bots would get stuck trying to interact with things under interfaces but cloud recently released a fix for this so resizable mode may work. If you want to run it on resizable just baby sit it to make sure there are no issues as described above.

6. Nightkor3

Yo everyone who uses this at the woodcutting guild for magic logs, what is your break schedule like? and how long has your magic log alt survived

7. MonsterMadness

• Status at the time of the incident - bot still running but cant move the camera.
    • Selected area and tree of the current activity: varrock west , oak logs, banking same loc
    • Disposal method of the current activity - banking
    • Selected bank if banking - varrock west
    • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS - OSRS
    • Details of what happened - struggeling, wont move camera:
    Code (Text):
    1. 00:20:04 INFO    [MaxiBots] Status: Interaction with the bank failed, turning the camera
    pastebin: 00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\frkma\ - Pastebin.com
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 27, 2020, Original Post Date: Nov 27, 2020 ---
    happened twice btw, so i had to cancel.

8. Aidden

Any chance you can set the camera up how it was and take a screenshot? That would be the most helpful

9. MonsterMadness

i moved to another location, but i can try to redo it later today ^^.

Aidden likes this.
  10. Aidden

Much appreciated

11. Aidden

Aidden updated MaxiWoodcutter with a new update entry:

MaxiWoodcutter v2.19.10 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 19, 2020, Original Post Date: Dec 19, 2020 ---
    Hey, i've added willows and oaks at Barbarian Assault (Barbarian Outpost is behind Barbarian Assault) :)

12. PwnedQc

How breakhandler work ? Mine is setup but does not seem to work. Do i have to select them all when they are generate ?

#612 PwnedQc, Jan 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
  13. Aidden

No, as long as its enabled it will work. Im not going to be home until tomorrow but I'll check it then and see what's happening.

PwnedQc likes this.
  14. PwnedQc

okay thanks you
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 8, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 1, 2021 ---
    did you take a look to the break handler finally?

15. Aidden

I knew there was something i was meant to look at... I'll check it out today.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 8, 2021 ---
    So i've just tested it using 00:01 as the max break time and play time and it worked. It was delayed by about 20-30 seconds but it did go for the break in the end. Not sure why the delay was there but with normal length breaks that's going to be insignificant

16. Aidden

17. DannyD3lo

Every time I use this bot, it likes to turn the camera so that the bank is aligned with the Redwood Ladder, and it glitches and sits there. Cant move between the ladder and the bank, until I literally just have to turn the screen... It wont even drop logs, it says enable shift dropping 1.2.3.4...all the way to 150, and then I just said forget it. I spent a whole week with this Maxiwoodcutter, and I literally have to watch the screen 24/7 since it likes to just stand there and log itself out. Can you find a solution for this? At this point, I should just be doing it myself.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 10, 2021 ---
    Would you be able to help me out? At redwoods, been here for a very long time. The bot likes to change the screen and align it with the bank and it glitches. Making my account stand there while the bot is confusing itself on what to do. I have to move the screen or guide it in the direction it needs to go. If I do not, it will stand there for hours. Literally. I had to recharge my money since I ran out. I ran out after leveling up ONE time. ONE time. It wont even drop the logs. It just stands there. If you could help me out, I would highly appreciate it. I don't mind paying a little more for you to look into this, but I would rather not waste any money. If its charging an hourly rate, I would rather not have the bot just stand there because it likes to move the screen around.

18. Aidden

Hi, sorry to hear about your troubles. Would you mind sending a log file for when it gets stuck with the camera turned toward the ladder while at the bank? I need to know exactly what it was doing at that time. There are 2 scenarios i can think of, one is something i've just had reported on another bot as well and unfortunately is a runemate bug and not something i can really do something about. The other one i should be able to fix, just depends which it is.
    Do you have shift dropping enabled? If so then the way runemate detects that it's enabled must be broken. RuneScape recently changed the settings menu which broke a lot of settings stuff built in to runemate. Cloud is aware of it and has a fix in progress.

19. DannyD3lo

Hello, would you be able to let me know how to send a log file? It got stuck again, 5 AM here, so I just turned it off. But it goes for a good couple hours before it does this. I can look into the finding a way to show you. The best way to describe it though, The bot will chop the Redwood tree that is on the right hand side. Not the left one. After awhile, it will randomly turn the camera so that the tree is taking up the whole screen and the deposit bank is BEHIND the ladder. If you read the description of what the BOT is trying to do, it’ll say trying to go to bank; trying to go up, trying to go bank, and it’ll switch over very very fast which makes me want to believe that it’s just stuck in that angle.

20. Aidden

If you could take a screenshot of where the bot is standing when it's trying to open the bank that would be perfect. Don't worry about the log file, your last session made it easier from my end