1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWoodcutter 2.23.33

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. DannyD3lo

Hello, I was able to figure out how to get the Log File. I’m attempting to upload the pictures, but it will not let me. It says the file is too big. I’ve even cropped the image to get extremely small ...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 11, 2021 ---
    Okay. I this is the smallest I could edit the photos so that they would fit the file capacity. So, on the Runemate Client, the Task will change rapidly between “interaction with the bank failed , turning the camera.” And “Opening the Deposit Box”. But it will NOT turn the camera or try to fix its angle.

Attached Files:

2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Yeah okay. Could you take a screenshot that actually shows the whole game though including the minimap? You can crop out your ign. If its too big just select resize in paint and reduce the size

3. DannyD3lo

Yes, it is random so if it occurs again, I will do that . Thank you!

4. Aidden

You can just put your player where it was last time and show me that, I don't need the camera angle or anything just the location

5. DannyD3lo

Hello. My bad, I haven't checked this since the last time I commented. I took a picture of the moment, and the Location. It is the Woodcutting Guild, and it is the Tree on the Right hand side when you're looking AWAY from the Bank.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 12, 2021 ---
    The Bank (Deposit Box) is in that Wooden Shack in the distance, but it isnt shown in the minimap.

Attached Files:

6. Aidden

Sorry I mean the literally exact spot where it is so I can stand there and try to reproduce it

7. DannyD3lo

I am confused. That is the exact spot. There are two Redwood Trees. The one on the RIGHT is where the Bot usually chops at and will go down the ladder of that Redwood Tree. The picture shown is where the Bot will Malfunction. It happens at strange times, and its not all the time that it happens. It could cut for hours, or it could cut for 30-45 min before it glitches. That angle is the EXACT angle that the bot will malfunction at. If you move the camera even just a little bit, the bot will readjust itself and will carry on as if nothing ever happened. If you look closely at the picture, my character is actually right on the bottom of the ladder, and it will not move.

8. Aidden

Oh sorry, the attachment didn't show up on my phone. You know you can press the 'prt sc' button on your keyboard and it takes a screenshot right? Then you can just paste it straight into chat. And it's trying to walk to the bank right? it says it's trying to interact with the bank and then says turning towards the bank and switches between the two but does nothing?

9. PwnedQc

Screenshot
    Made the bot walk away woodcutting guild

10. Aidden

Log file please

11. PwnedQc

Download here: easyupload.io
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 14, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 13, 2021 ---
    Screenshot

it was missclicking while tryng to quick deposit

12. steelpan420

i might be a big noob but, the client is stuck on "Display settings" when the inventory is full of logs and it wants to drop it. When i bank it is fine.

#632 steelpan420, Jan 31, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  13. Aidden

Whats it say the status is? Upload the log file please. My best guess is its trying to use the old shift drop setting which has moved in a recent rs update. The client was updated to support the new settings menu but I have a feeling the old enable shift drop method hasn't been changed to use the new menu
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 31, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 31, 2021 ---
    If that is the problem, a future client update will fix that, but for now you could just try enabling shift drop yourself and see if the problem goes away. If it does, that was the problem

14. steelpan420

This was indeed the problem, i enabled shift drop and now it works perfectly fine. Thank you!

Aidden likes this.
  15. RuneM8r

Bot isnt dropping logs properly, keeps clicking on the emotes tab

16. Aidden

Make sure shift drop is enabled. As mentioned above:
    That was the cause of steelpan420's problem and i'd say it's the same for you.

17. lemecnath2

Currently 4m exp in - safe to run overnight with 1-2 hour breaks every 3-4 hours. Birds nest must be enabled before clicking start botting, if not and you try to enable mid way it doesn’t work, even if you the lock start botting. Excellent human like bot.

18. Aidden

Hey mate, so you got bird nests working? Great to hear it's running so well for you :) I'll fix that settings issue at some point, it's a tricky one because of the way i set it up originally but definitely needs to be fixed.

19. lemecnath2

Yeah mate! 68 - 87 wc so far on an iron with a rune axe. Not bad at all. I removed my initial review as that was my error. I will re-review. Keep up the work mate!

20. RuneM8r

I think it was because I was in resizable mode. I had shift drop enabled. I changed it to classic layout and it got me to 50 wc np