1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWoodcutter 2.23.33

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Ah, okay. Runemate has a bug at the moment that messes up interface interactions if you switch display modes after starting a bot.so it will work in resizable, you just need to start in resizable

2. Aidden

3. Aidden

4. RuneM8r

Id like a refund on this. I woke up this morning to my character in deaths chamber. He had only cut 280 pieces of wood before dying at Draynor Willow trees. Maybe add a function to tell if you're being attacked and to leave the area? It was a level 72 account, non aggro to the wizards.

1. You sent $0.72 to RuneMate
      MaxiWoodcutter - $0.08 x 9 hours

Today at 11:01 AM
    Stood in deaths chambers for at least 8 hours

2021/03/03 On a new account past cmb lvl 40 and came back to see progress cutting trees @ draynor was almost dead from dark wizard attacking. Maybe add hit point detection or something? This is on 2 different accounts now
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 26, 2021, Original Post Date: Feb 16, 2021 ---
    When setting a custom location, how do you even start the bot?! I dont understand. I just want it to cut teaks in the hardwood grove.

5. Aidden

Hey mate, sorry i don't remember seeing your original post! That's unfortunate. I thought runemate had a death handler that took you out of deaths chamber... i'll ask cloud because i'm pretty sure there used to be one. Unfortunately, without runemates web walking working properly it would probably just result in the bot stopping or getting stuck walking back though.

It might have misclicked on the wizard and then went back to cutting trees? I considered combat avoidance a while back but didn't end up doing it for some reason. What do you suggest? Just run in a random direction and wait there for a small amount of time then run back? Determining a valid direction to run could be tricky.

Once you've added your custom area switch back to the main tab and modify the activity the way you usually would, your custom locations should appear in the location list.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 26, 2021 ---
    Just sent through that refund.

6. yakkan

Hey mate,

I've frequently used this bot and has worked wonders until the last couple of days.

Yesterday and today i've experienced having issues where the camera wont spin and my character is standing in the middle of the woodcutting guild for sometime and times out.

Yesterday, I had timed for it to go off, but to wake up in the morning after 10-20K exp , after 2 hours the bot running,

luckily today I had checked in after abit and noticed it did it again.

01:28:50 DEBUG Attempted to hover Bank deposit box [1589, 3476, 0] since InteractablePoint(25, 0) was less than 4 pixels away (success: false)
    01:28:50 DEBUG We're not hovering Bank deposit box [1589, 3476, 0] according to Interactable#isHovered() but our position does equal the desired target.
    01:28:50 DEBUG Failed to interact with Bank deposit box [1589, 3476, 0], turning the camera
    01:28:50 INFO [MaxiBots] Status: Interaction with the bank failed, turning the camera
    01:28:51 INFO [MaxiBots] Status: Opening the deposit box

This was the same as the previous script bot aswell.

nothing has been changed on the bot, has logged in for me and started at the same, possible glitch?

Keep up the good work,

cheers,

7. Aidden

Hey mate, sorry to hear that. I'm wondering if it could be caused by this week's runescape update. Have you tried any other bots or same.bot with different settings? You could use the trial version to avoid getting charged for testing

8. Artifice

This script bot worked great until level 61 when I was banned. I power leveled manually until level 30 wood cutting took me like an hour then botted from level 30 to elvel 60 and was then banned.

9. Pleuelstange

Hello Aidden, I have a quick question: How do I set the pauses correctly? I haven't figured it out yet... Do I have to click something special or something?
    I forgot a bot and they were banned after about 5 hours. I always let the other one log out after 1-1.5 hours (set goal).

What maximum bot time do you recommend?

10. Aidden

You need to go to the breaks page and select enable breaks. Then you can either add your own breaks or use the break generator to generate breaks for you. the generator parameters are in hh:mm (hours:minutes) format. Break time is the length of time a break will go for and play time is the amount of time the bot will play the game before starting a break. Let me know if you need any further assistance.
    As for maximum bot time, there's a guide on botting safer here: How to bot safely

Really depends on what you're botting and where though. Some activities can be done for a lot longer without breaks where others you have to have very frequent breaks, so there's no real number i can give you. If it's not a main i suggest just testing some different times out and see what works best for what you're trying to do.

11. CrayonEater

Hi,

So I'm trying to cut redwoods on my character, and one thing I noticed was that the bot takes my character on the same exact pathing every single time I go to and from the bank to the ladder. Furthermore & most importantly, it will deliberately MISS the first ladder entirely, run near the 2nd latter (furthest from the bank), then run BACK to the first ladder, go up and start chopping. It does this every time and it's 100% too sketchy for me to continue using this bot. This will 100% get you flagged. Unless this is a user error that I'm unaware of and will gladly take some educating on, then I'm sorry but I can no longer use this script bot.

Thanks.

12. Flextroci

Isn't using my special :(

13. MagicMushroom

Hi there, it chops trees on fossil island fine but gets stuck using the agility shortcut, it just keeps going in and out of the tunnel which triggers the failsafe, please can this be fixed as it is the only good script bot which supports fossil island. Thanks a lot

Monty12 likes this.
  14. adams90

only turning camera. bot not working

15. Aidden

16. Aidden

17. Aidden

18. Aidden

19. Aidden