Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmaaikel submitted a new resource:

Mmaaikel's Firemaker - Light.. light.. light in all on fire!

Mmaaikel's Firemaker

firemaker

A free firemaking bot available for everybody! Because everybody loves to put things on fire!

What logs can I burn?

• Normal
  • Oak
  • Willow
  • Teak...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bot does not light the last log in inventory... Slow in transition from bank to lighting(varrock west)... I suggest baby sitting

Doesnt start to light logs at grand exchange

Bot does not light the last log in inventory... Slow in transition from bank to lighting(varrock west)... I suggest baby sitting

Doesnt start to light logs at grand exchange

Slow transition means babysitting?

After it withdraws the logs and closes bank interface at bank, it says "Walking to starting location" but doesnt leave bank...
Is it busy on the location where it wants to start? I will look into it, thanks

Sure thing, and how long would you recommend using this daily to minimize the chance of being banned?

Hard to say. Everybody has its own anti detection method but I would say not longer than 3 hours in a row. Take breaks and do other things between botting.

When using this, sometimes it gets stuck in the Walking to location status. After getting stuck there, it does not light any fires, just stands without doing anything. Happened in GE north and south and varrock west Otherwise, its working good.

@Mmaaikel

When using this, sometimes it gets stuck in the Walking to location status. After getting stuck there, it does not light any fires, just stands without doing anything. Happened in GE north and south and varrock west Otherwise, its working good.

@Mmaaikel
Is it then close to the spot it should start at or not? But thanks for the feedback, I will look into it!

Is it then close to the spot it should start at or not? But thanks for the feedback, I will look into it!
Yea, it's close. Very close. It seems like it tries to get to the spot, but it goes a little bit too far, like 2 tiles too far and then it won't start

Status
Not open for further replies.