Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mmaaikel's Firemaker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I've used your bot for quite a while but could not leave it on its own. I had to babysit it a lot mostly because there is an issue where the bot sends the player to the near-starting position but then idles. Additionally, I notice that the bot still selects the tinderbox at the end of every inventory even though there are no more logs to light, which makes it seem much more bot-like.

Hey. I've used your bot for quite a while but could not leave it on its own. I had to babysit it a lot mostly because there is an issue where the bot sends the player to the near-starting position but then idles. Additionally, I notice that the bot still selects the tinderbox at the end of every inventory even though there are no more logs to light, which makes it seem much more bot-like.

Whatbl is the status in the UI when it does nothing?

Will not work at Varrock east and Falador. I suspect it won't work anywhere. Stuck at searching for start location.

Can also confirm this, took me all the way out of varrock and tried to stick me into the wilderness.

Can also confirm this, took me all the way out of varrock and tried to stick me into the wilderness.
Walking in OSRS currently has some problems, maybe that took you out of varrock to the wilderness?

This may be the truth actually, it is true that another bot I regularly use actually went to the same spot once after this. Your bot though it seems it happens all the time for some reason.
Have you any idea what's causing it and why this bot seems so affected by it ?

your bot gets stuck sometimes when it tries to do the grand exchange north. i have to manually click to the area where it wants to go every run to guarantee it to work.

it gets stuck around 4 tiles away from the north east tile it wants to get to.

excellent bot but it always select tinderbox after the last log is burned which seems botlike. any chance u can fix that?

your bot gets stuck sometimes when it tries to do the grand exchange north. i have to manually click to the area where it wants to go every run to guarantee it to work.

it gets stuck around 4 tiles away from the north east tile it wants to get to.

Will look into it!

grand exchange north spot is still broken (just tries to go to the spot and stops and does nothing)

mine-a-holic
GE north is working fine for me. Gets the job done but it's so like, efficient it is definitely bot like you know what i mean? but it's free so i can't complain. works!

Status
Not open for further replies.