Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mmaaikel's Firemaker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
GE north is working fine for me. Gets the job done but it's so like, efficient it is definitely bot like you know what i mean? but it's free so i can't complain. works!
Any tips on how to make it better in your opinion?

Got stuck on opening bank in Falador as it clicked on the 'Notice Board' on the wall of the bank. Got stuck trying to open bank for 11.5 minutes (occurred at 00:34:11). Glad I was babysitting-ish. Other than that, flawless, calculated actions, very well made. Impressed.

Attachments

• 01-16 12-58-15 - shared.txt
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
Great bot, but at the end of every run it tries to use the tinderbox on the banker. Otherwise perfect.

Seems a Runescape update may have given the bot fits. About every 4th to 5th time banking, a new message pops up about not giving out your pin or password and the bot gets stuck because it doesn't know what to do. Anyone else having this issue? I am Falador East.

The bot no longer withdraws logs, just hovers over other items in the bank. Not sure if this is because of a new update or an internal problem, but currently it needs to be manually withdrawn in order to work.

The bot no longer withdraws logs, just hovers over other items in the bank. Not sure if this is because of a new update or an internal problem, but currently it needs to be manually withdrawn in order to work.
Same issue here, other bots having issues withdrawing as well.

May I suggest a "Pro" version, allowing you to create your own firemaking location. The 4 that are shown are commonly used, possible to get reported :/. Thank you :)

May I suggest a "Pro" version, allowing you to create your own firemaking location. The 4 that are shown are commonly used, possible to get reported :/. Thank you :)
When i finish school (1 month i hope) i will add it for free because i love you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.