Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mmaaikel's Firemaker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was using this at Varrock East bank. Looked good for first 30 min so I left. Came back after 10 hours (was only supposed to be gone for 5 but things happen) and based on the xp the bot had stopped after about 2.5hrs and I was standing north of Lumbridge near the water inside the fence where the dairy cow is. So I'm guessing I was there for at least 8 hours unless it was just randomly walking around for a few hours as well. I did notice that it did have trouble finding a good spot to light fires so maybe I should have been more careful? It got me to 66 fm but not sure I want to use it again right now

Was using this at Varrock East bank. Looked good for first 30 min so I left. Came back after 10 hours (was only supposed to be gone for 5 but things happen) and based on the xp the bot had stopped after about 2.5hrs and I was standing north of Lumbridge near the water inside the fence where the dairy cow is. So I'm guessing I was there for at least 8 hours unless it was just randomly walking around for a few hours as well. I did notice that it did have trouble finding a good spot to light fires so maybe I should have been more careful? It got me to 66 fm but not sure I want to use it again right now
yeah i got banned in a few hours. I made fires for an hour then stopped and rinse-repeat-banned.

it opens up my friends chat, goes to inv, and repeats. Never burns logs. Using oak logs at Varrock West

Hi, I noticed when using the Varrock location after banking you exit towards GE each time. I would like to suggest to change the route to go towards the smithing if possible.

Aantekening-2020-07-04-185619.png

Still working :)

it opens up my friends chat, goes to inv, and repeats. Never burns logs. Using oak logs at Varrock West
Same issue initially. Use the other window mode, in RS's settings.
--------------------------------------------------------------
In both Varrock West and GE, frequently misclicks when going to start a line. Often leaves the last log unlit. In Varrock West, goes to impractical locations, like starting rows behind the gypsy tent. Often gets stuck on the door in the bank. In GE North and South, often runs into the alcoves of walls, or starts lines near trees. All issues persist with both window modes and with default window size and fullscreen (the 4 combinations therein ofc). I do babysit my bots, but I don't like being forced into constant vigilance.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.