1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Crabber SALE 4.1.11

Holy Crab!

1. d3dly help

using the relekka location it goes to the bank but doesn't bank.

2. Jhinn

Few questions:

- Was it working before, or has it never worked?
    - Is it running towards the bank, but not clicking it? Is it hovering the banker?

Any additional information would be much appreciated!

3. d3dly help

yeah it was working like 20 min before and it does seem to be hovering over the bank just not clicking it. I also made a comment on your free version, I will copy paste below

when I ran out of potion it went to the bank and tried to withdraw more but my inventory was full so it was in a constant loop of trying to withdraw potions. it also misclick looted some seaweed and coins so perhaps set it to where if inventory is full and there are items in the inventory other than the food and potion options listed when beginning the script bot bank the unnecessary items?

4. Jhinn

Thanks for providing me with that information. Here's the thing though, we (prime bots) use a universal banking system, so if there is a problem with banking, it's related to our API. And since it's universal, we can't really tweak the system specifically for one bank.
    As for your second issue, I can implement that in the next version! Are there any other 'unnecessary' items I should take into account?

5. d3dly help

well I meant basically anything that's not food and potions

6. Jhinn

Consider that fixed in the next bot update.

7. d3dly help

why will that matter if the bot doesn't bank lmao?

8. Jhinn

You said it was working before, so banking definitely works. Also, there are tons of people using it (and have banking enabled), so calm down. The least you can do is show some gratitude.

9. wede333

@RobinPC Started the script bot before work with an inv of pots, 13/13 super att / str. Managed to log out at 27 minutes (or thereabouts) and never relog leaving it running for 6 hours and 40 minutes omegalul. Heres the log. I'll be pming Cloud about getting my Author++ removed as I no longer dev here and I seem to be needing a fair amount of refunds loool
    Cant upload txt / log / rars for whatever reason, heres a pastebin instead :)
    00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Cam\Ru - Pastebin.com
    Honestly, that log seems pretty bland in terms of what happened.
    IIRC, when I stopped the bot, it was on "Dropping vial" if that helps, it had been logged out for the full 6 hours and 20 minutes it ran for after

10. Jhinn

Will be taken care of / further handled through Discord.

11. d3dly help

reply to pm if you get the chance please

12. Jhinn

13. JaidenAshley

Interested in ammonite crabs for fossil gathering.
    I take it this collects and banks fossils?

14. Jhinn

There's currently an issue with the bank on fossil island, so not at the moment. We're looking into it though!

breakjaw likes this.
  15. breakjaw

Running the bot now- here is some quick feedback.

From what I've seen today, the banking part is an issue about 30% of the time for me. The script bot runs to the bank, clicks banker, and just stands there.

Other times its successful and I loot my full inventory of food and run back to crabs.

Also, the bot seems to stop working at times and just stand near still at crabs until I stop and then restart the script bot. This has happened twice today during my 6 hour botting session.

Luckily I have been baby sitting my account so I catch these things fairly quickly.

Otherwise, great script bot man. Will be using until I get bored of crabs on this pure.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2019, Original Post Date: Dec 31, 2018 ---
    Another issue has occurred, unfortunately.

My friend also uses prime crabber and set his to run 6 hours last night.
    He woke up and his account was dead and gear-less punching crabs with a half inventory of food.

I'm not sure what is causing this, but this may steer me towards using another script bot. I baby mine 90% of the time, but something like this gives our accounts a high possibility of bans. Or at least greatly increases our chances of one.

This may also be something that is rare, which is fine, but this for sure needs to be looked into.

16. Jhinn

Hi,

As stated above, we're looking into the banking issue.
    "the bot seems to stop working at times". This is very very informative. You need to provide more details.
    I need error logs, screenshots, log files, and reproduction steps.

Same as above really. As long as you have food in your inventory that has the action called "eat", it will consume food when needed. Unless your friend has like 10 HP, it's very unlikely that it's a bot specific issue.

17. breakjaw

I understand that what I said might not be "informative" enough for you as far as what its doing when it stops. But the best way to explain it is that it just simply stands around at times doing absolutely nothing at all.

A screenshot wouldn't really help as you would just be looking at a picture of me standing in one spot. The spot is random, it has done this several time at different intervals. It says "interact" Rock crabs, and just stands there if that helps with anything.

Next time it does this, I would be thrilled to send you the more informative information as suggested above.

18. Jhinn

Well, you've already provided a lot more information, so that's good. Can you tell me what the location was that you were botting in, as well as the chosen playstyle?

19. breakjaw

I'm botting in the crab spot that has larry the boat traveler, right next to the mountain. I'm also using the "Active" play-style.
    No potions selected. I am using pots, but normal combat pots aren't supported yet I don't think.
    The food I have selected is lobster x 27 and bank on empty.

It's not very common to happen, just happens after I've ran the script bot for longer than 4 hours or so continuously. It says "Interact: Rock" and just stands still. I just reset RuneMate and its works properly again.

Appreciate the response.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 1, 2019 ---
    I honestly hope it happens again so I can send you the logs.

Soon as it happens, I will do just that.

20. Jhinn

That's.... odd. Do you have any idea if there was a crab nearby? Also, was it visible?
    I assume you're using the Fixed layout right?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2019 ---
    The banking issue on Fossil Island has been resolved!