1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Crabber SALE 4.1.10

Holy Crab!

1. Jhinn

I'm not exactly sure why the bot picks up SO MUCH junk in your case. During my testing rounds, I've actually never seen it pick up anything that wasn't mine. Can you try using the hotspot location and see if that works better?

2. Jhinn

3. andyuk3

Will try this now thanks for quickly responding
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 18, 2019 ---
    Seems to run well apart from the junk issue
    My invent becomes full and it keeps left clicking the ground trying to pickup junk before picking up the knives, then it gets stuck.
    Sometimes it right clicks which is fine, can you do right click only for picking up?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2019 ---
    left it running for 5 mins,come back and its spam clicking the ground trying to pickup knives underneath the junk, bot wont continue until i manually pickup or make room for the junk
    Stopped after 30min

Attached Files:

• 11.PNG
      11.PNG
      File size:
      146.2 KB
      Views:
    • run.PNG
      run.PNG
      File size:
      51.3 KB
      Views:
  4. Jhinn

No idea why it's not working properly for you. It is supposed to right-click when another item is in the way. I've never seen the bot pick up SO much junk.
    Can you do me a favor and delete all .bio files located in your Runemate folder? (C/Users/Runemate)

5. andyuk3

Done - re running
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 19, 2019 ---
    It's still left clicking the other items, otherwise it runs perfect for me

Attached Files:

• 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      169.4 KB
      Views:
  6. Jhinn

Ok I'll see what I can do about that

7. zanno

so after messing around with this for a bit I think the bot may actually have some issues on crabclaw island. It constantly tries to navigate by clicking in water. Additionally it does not get far enough away from the crabs to reset aggro in multiple locations and I have to manually tell it to go out further. Another thing I noticed is it will make large clicks on the way out but small once it gets past the middle of the island usually only pathing itself a few squares ahead and it looks hella un natural so you may want to look at that. Also I get really weird times it decided to eat most of the time when i was only missing 2-4 health out of a total of 48-54 max.

8. Jhinn

Can you tell me the exact spot you were using? So I can reproduce the issue much faster.
    As for your second issue (regarding health), it's supposed to eat if your health percentage is lower than 20-35% (based on PlayerSense). If it's failing to do so, then there's something wrong with the RuneMate API. I'll check it out.

9. Jhinn

10. branchedout

Just started using this yesterday or so, and wondered why it'd try to eat food and quit! The first time I had an inventory full of food and it didn't error out on me. Has been great, got me from 50 ATK/STR to 60 ATK/STR and it'll get my defense from 50 to 60 today.

11. zanno

So this is the spot that has trouble pathing because it loves clicking water
    [​IMG]

and this is the one where it will not go far enough to reset (mind you it will do it right for a while then fail to after some time I had to baby sit it after roughly 1-1:30 hours)
    [​IMG]

it appears these might be fixed in your update but posted here still just in case its not Additionally I forgot about that if your in a 4 spot and set your world hop limit to 2 if someone stays and crashes it you will get to where crabs will spawn but it will say waiting on crabs to spawn and just stand around

12. Jhinn

Thanks for those screenshots, I'll check it out tomorrow!
    Do you mean that the person who crashed you was still around, and the bot did not hop worlds? Is that correct?

13. breakjaw

Keep the updates going bro.

Using this for all my 99s in combat.

You ever get the anchovy pizzas a try :p

Jhinn likes this.
  14. zanno

no I set it to 2 for a while as it was a 4 spot and I could at most have 3 dead at once so someone crashing it didnt ruin me. What would happen is the bot would state waiting for crabs to respawn even though they had already and would just sit there doing nothing even when being attacked.

15. Jhinn

Gotcha. I'll take a look!

16. Corby

When the bot is taking a break. Say for 1 hour. Do I still get charged $.1?

17. Jhinn

Yes, because the instance is still running.

18. Jhinn

19. sdegideo89

hello, bot works great except ive noticed lately when im at the hotspot with 4 crabs on zeah beach, when my guy trys to reset the agro sometimes he doesnt go far enough north and hell run back and forth a few times tryin to reset. doesnt happen all the time but i just wasnt sure if that could be fixed or not?

and when the bot is set to active can we have the random npc dismisser back? or what happend to that?

#79 sdegideo89, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  20. Jhinn

Can you tell me which spot? So I can investigate the issue.
    This is handled client-side. Some people will dismiss the random event, others won't. No need to worry about that stuff, plenty of people ignore it.