1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Crabber SALE 4.1.11

Holy Crab!

1. sdegideo89

oh ok then. and its the 4 crab spot at coordinates 1765,3468,0 on zeah beach. like i said it wont do it everytime, but maybe a couple times per hr. my person will have to run up to reset 2 or sometimes 3 times, and maybe more. one time i found my energy drained to 0 so i know he had to of gone back and forth a few times.

2. Jhinn

Can you screenshot the tile? Might be a bit easier for me :p

3. sdegideo89

View attachment 7683
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 10, 2019 ---
    screenshot.png

4. andyuk3

Rock crabs banking is trying to withdraw lobster pots rather than lobsters

Was going to run overnight and thought i'd make sure banking is working.

Can this be looked into please?

Also it uses teleport to bank but then banks the teleport, can it keep teleport in inventory?

Thanks

5. Jhinn

Ok I think I've fixed that in the next version.
    For now, make sure the lobsters are in the first slot of your bank.

6. Jhinn

7. Randy32

had a bug on crab island keep freaking out and wouldn't click the guy to go back to shore. look like he was standing on top of him and couldnt find him or something

8. Jhinn

Fixed!

9. sdegideo89

hey now there seems to be some kind of problem when im using the bot on hot spot on zeah shore, in the same 4 crab spot i was having my other problem in just last week. my guy doesnt reset aggro at all now? he just stands there and the bot says 'waiting for crabs to respawn'. he wont log or move or anything, just stands there. infact theres another person standing under me, hes been just standing there for over an hr. hes problly using the same bot.

[​IMG]

#89 sdegideo89, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  10. Jhinn

Can you send the log files through PM? Or join our Discord here

11. sdegideo89

ok well my ressting problem has been fixed at that 4 crab hotspot, but now i have my dude set on active and i would like to stay in the red circle wen my guy resets so i can just attack those 4 crabs in the red circle, but wen he resets aggro he runs back down over in the blue circle and then hes just kinda runnin all over and u get bad exp. i guess my main question is wen my dude resets can he come back to the same spot he was just at? just run straight up north and then straight back down south? or does he have to run west too like that?

Attached Files:

12. Jhinn

Sure, implemented in the next version

13. Jhinn

14. Jhinn

15. nahty

@RobinPC Been having some issues using magic short bow + adamant arrows at Fossil Island Middle. More specifically it looks like the bot gets stuck on a singular spawn location and doesn't remember to walk around to other spawn locations. This is normally just at the beginning of starting up the bot and seems to happen less on fixed mode. The bot is great otherwise though!

16. Jhinn

I'm aware of the issue and currently looking into it! Thanks for letting me know nonetheless.

17. nahty

Amazing! Just to add to it a little more (maybe it'll help your debugging efforts?) the most recent occurance tried to do a Crab reset and walked back to the following coordinates:
    "x": 3685,
    "y": 3866,
    It looked like it got stuck there for some reason so I restarted the whole system and from those exact coordinates as the bot start point it seems to be working as intended now! So maybe there's something causing the bot to want to start in that location vs. any location?

18. Jhinn

Can you send me the log files through PM? Or join our Discord and send me a PM - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

19. Jhinn

20. nahty

@RobinPC

Hey man, thanks again for a great bot that works well! I wanted to pass along two recommendations for updates based on my use of the bot:
    1. When using Fossil Island Middle for Ammonite Crabs, after the bot successfully banks for more supplies, the bot returns to a position just south of Fossil Island Middle. This spot has three Ammonite Crab spawns, but it almost always taken by other players due to the Crab spawns being super close to each other and assumingly easier to AFK. Typically, since most people bot with they are away from their computers, there is no way for a user or the bot to respond to the complaints that the people AFKing these specific crabs have when the bot crashes their spawn. Anyways, long story short, can you update the bot to actually return to Fossil Island Middle after banking? I think there is a higher likelihood of being reported if you crash some player in this other location and don't leave when they ask.
    2. When setting a time for the bot to stop I realized this morning that the bot literally just turns off at this point. That is great and all, but as a character that is a pure I have low defense and could theoretically die to the Crabs if not eating when needed. I was risking over 500k in arrows and gear when the bot stopped in the center of a Crab spawns which luckily it did not die, but it could have and I would have lost all of those items. Would it be possible to update the bot to move into a safe location just before stop time? This would allow the bot to safely ensure that no items are lost due to stopping.
    Again, great bot! Just wanted to throw some thoughts out there as a consistent user.