OSRS (Progression) New Account to Max

Discussion in 'Goals' started by DjZep, Feb 1, 2017.

1. DjZep

New Account to Max

The series is over, banned at 5:13pm May 11th, 2017
    Last botted skill was Agility for 2hrs 42mins on May 9th, 2017
    GG

Hello everyone, I have been really enjoying the amount of content in the Screenshots/Goals section. It even made me want to start my own account progression thread! Today (February 1st, 2017), I will create a fresh account and document which bots I use and more. Stay tuned, we will figure out exactly how long this will last!

I will only be using RuneMate bots for this progression, as well as manually doing other things myself.

I appreciate all encouragement to keep me dedicated!

Format:
    Date:

Bots:

Accomplished:

Other Info:

Previous Updates:
    Update 1:
    [​IMG]

Update 2:
    [​IMG]

Update 3:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Update 4:
    Stats Picture has been lost.

Update 5:

update.JPG

#1 DjZep, Feb 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
    SkyGuy and EvilCabbage like this.
  2. EvilCabbage

took me far too long to figure out it was white text on a white background lol. you might want to change that.

good luck btw

DjZep likes this.
  3. Djoels

Wish you the best of luck, nice to see some more goal/progression threads!

DjZep likes this.
  4. DjZep

Oh? My background is black, I had no idea you could change the color of the background. Will fix immediately! Thank you for informing me!

Edit: I hope it is fixed now, reverted to regular text.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2017 ---
    Thank you! Your progression thread is one that I actually really enjoyed! Good luck to you as well!

#4 DjZep, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  5. Djoels

Hehe thanks, I should reall update it but I'm still waiting for a few more levels so that I can provide somewhat of a decent update.
    Tip number 1: don't get greedy!

DjZep likes this.
  6. DjZep

Added Update 3 - Did mostly questing, I think that is what I'll be doing for a while. If I do bot, it will be agility to get me closer to graceful.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2017 ---
    Added Update 4 - Took a break, mostly agility, woodcutting leveling with some quests. I want to do firemaking, although without that Prime Wintertodt bot I do not think it is worth it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 24, 2017 ---
    Hey guys.
    Quick update: No I'm not banned. While RuneMate was down, I didn't touch the account at all. I've been training my main. I'll will be back to training this account shortly. Expect an update in another week or so!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 5, 2017 ---
    Update 5, I lost the picture for Update 4 while updating the thread :(
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2017 ---
    GG.

7. meulsie

Unlucky mate :(
    It's no surprise that Agility was the last skill you botted before getting banned it's ban rates are ridiculously high! I have to agree with what I read on this forum, it's a wise move to bot no more than 1 hour of Agility at a time I think

8. DjZep

I believe I may have read the same thing you have somewhere on here. I actually tried hard to stick to 2hrs max each time I did agility. It just so happens I accidentally forgot about it and it went on for almost another hour. I wasn't worried about it at all, thinking that all the time I spent doing quests (some days I just didn't bot at all and just did quests for hours) would help me in the end. Sadly, it did not. I felt like 40 - 60 agility at Canifis went very smoothly, but as soon as I made the switch to Seer's Village, that is when I made the mistake of over running the bot and I got punished for it.

9. JamesJ

I'm using Regal Agility too. Botted 31-58 agility over 3 days. I can't remember how many hours was it know some days last for 5 hrs straight and I was never banned. Now I'm afraid of using it. Thanks for sharing @DjZep

10. DjZep

Hey @JamesJ ,
    Regal Agility is a pretty well made bot. It does have some things that it needs to work on. But it is, in my opinion, the best free agility bot. From what I have learned about botting agility is that you should keep the amount of hours you bot it very low. We are talking no more than 2 hours a day or even to be even more safe, 2 hours every 2 days. Sounds crazy, but Agility bans come quick and frequently.