1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Aidden
Resources:
Birthday:
May 11

Share This Page

Aidden

Author of MaxiBots, from Australia

Selling credits cheaper than the official credit store! Value of the $100 credit package or better! ONLINE NOW! Many payment methods avail. Mar 27, 2024

1. mircoc11
      mircoc11
      hi dude can u make a script woodcuting in dreambot?
      1. Defeat3d and Savior like this.
      2. Flextroci
        Flextroci
        hahaha
        Feb 16, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        I've never used dreambot so i don't know the api and have no reputation there. Could i learn it? Sure. Would it be worth my time? Probably not. They already have a bunch of woodcutters. Is there a reason you don't want to use those? And what's wrong with my woodcutter here on RuneMate?
        Feb 16, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
    2. Aidden
      Aidden
    3. Ozmonty
      Ozmonty
      Hey Aidden, hope all is well man. I've noticed this bot doesn't follow/ calculate the limit amounts set under "current activity" anymore?
      It'll just keep going until it runs out of food to cook and time out.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ozmonty
        Ozmonty
        Sharks/ Karambwans and tested a few other fish - nothing worked.
        Feb 13, 2021
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        Thanks, i'll take a look today
        Feb 13, 2021
        Ozmonty likes this.
      4. Aidden
        Aidden
        Well took a bit longer to get around to it than anticipated but i think i've fixed it. Let me know if you're still having issues. If it's still not working you may need to change your goal type to none and back to amount if loading from a saved profile, then save the profile so you don't have to do it again.
        Feb 16, 2021
    4. heketsu
      heketsu
      00:03:02 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Oak logs, quantity: 1, index: 1, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
      00:03:02 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel, Walk here]
      can you fix that?. not work :/. i dont know why
      1. Swych
        Swych
        That is so not Raven
        Jan 16, 2021
    5. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiCrafter is out now! Currently supporting all armour, jewllery and gems. Battlestaves, glassblowing and birdhouses coming soon!
      1. Driftson likes this.
    6. Top Dog Services
      Top Dog Services
      hope all is well Aidden ~ thanks for all your updates and staying as active as you do boss. Any chance you could add a support feature to the new planker in which it could take 1 - 2 sips of stam. THEN take an energy pot each trip to the mill? :D thx
    7. TestingMate
      TestingMate
      Hey!
      I want to try out my programming skills and make a bot, but I can't find any info on how to make a trial version. Could you please tell me or link me a resource on how you did it? :D
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. Swych
        Swych
        If you're trying to release a bot, just make it free and put BETA or something in the title, so users know its a new, potentially unstable, bot.
        Dec 5, 2020
      3. TestingMate
        TestingMate
        That's pretty smart tbh, I'll should do that when I get to it
        I'm nowhere near releasing anything now, mainly trying stuff out now and learning programming at the same time. Just wanted to gather all the resources I'll need, and I don't think this is in the documentation
        Dec 6, 2020
    8. KillAnts
      KillAnts
      Maxiwoodcutter is not picking up nests, ive clicked pickup nests in the advanced settings and clicked "start botting" and it acts like there is not a nest right beside me every time. Any ideas?
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        What's the exact name of the nest? Is it one of these?
        Bird nest
        Bird's nest
        Clue nest

If it is then it should be finding it... Only thing i can think of is that maybe grounditem queries are broken but i doubt it. Any bots that need to loot would have had issues by now. I'll have to do some testing and hope it doesn't take long to get a nest.
        Nov 24, 2020
    9. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiCooker 1 Tick - Zoom issues should now be resolved
    10. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiSmither adamant item smithing is now fixed! Adamantite bar item tracking is also fixed!
    11. Aidden
      Aidden
      1. Swych likes this.
    12. Fusion41
      Fusion41
      MaxiFletcher just auto logs out. Unsure what the issue is. It worked fine yesterday and this morning, now all of a sudden it wants to just log me out automatically. I've for multiple knives as well as the logs needed.
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Bug reports go on the related bots discussion thread. Please upload the log file to the maxifletcher thread.
        Nov 10, 2020
    13. Aidden
      Aidden
    14. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiCooker now supports Baked potato, Potato with butter and all Potato topping variants! Tuna potato anyone?
    15. Aidden
      Aidden
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    16. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiHomes is out now! Plays the Mahogany Homes minigame for cheaper construction xp. Get the carpenter outfit and plank sack now!
    17. Aidden
      Aidden
      Lunar tabs will be tradeable on the GE next week so stock up now with MaxiLunarTablets! https://bit.ly/3l6qOww
    18. Aidden
      Aidden
      SURPRISE RELEASE! MaxiLunarTablets is now available. Makes lunar teleport tablets on lunar isle!
    19. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiHomes - A mahogany homes bot. Coming soon...
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        Prime Homes
        Sep 30, 2020
    20. Aidden
      Aidden
      Thovnhuf Ovtlz iva hyypcpun zvvu
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Wvnjohtw
        Sep 25, 2020
      3. Swych
        Swych
        Khalv Pdkrjdqb Krphv SUR duulylqj vrrqhu!
        Sep 26, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 11

Interact