Does all rooftop courses and some others. Supports collecting marks of grace, high alching and Seers teleport.
- Tree Gnome Stronghold (Level 1)
- Draynor Village (Level 10)
- Al Kharid (Level 20)
- Varrock (Level 30)
- Canifis (Level 40)
- Ape Atoll (With Greegree) (Level 48)
- Falador (Level 50)
- Wilderness (Level 52)
- Werewolf Agility Course - Supports collecting/giving the stick for bonus XP (Level 60)
- Seers' Village - Supports Seers TP with Kandarin Hard Diary (Level 60)
- Pollniveach (Level 70)
- Prifddinas (Level 75)
- Relekka (Level 80)
- Ardougne (Level 90)
- banking for supplies at most locations
- collects marks of grace
- delays between obstacles will vary (randomized) with different weightings for different obstacles (more human-like)
- (optional) supports eating food for health
- (optional) if bot has Summer pies in inventory & the agility level is below the required level for the course, it'll eat pie to boost level
- (optional) supports Stamina/Energy/Super Energy Potions
- (optional) supports alchemy, and will automatically high/low alch depending on your magic level (supports: nature runes or Byrophyta's staff, any fire supplying runes including combination runes, any fire supplying staff including combination staffs/tome of fire)
- bot will now automatically detect when the Bryophyta staff is empty and recharge it if we have nature runes in the inventory
- (optional) supports pre-hovering obstacles for faster clicks
- (optional) various camera settings
- (optional) direct input, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Cuppa Agility AIO 1.2.4
Running around in circles so you don't have to.
I see all the negative reviews are deleted... shame... tried this bot for a while with 3 accounts, 3 different duration cycles with breaks. all 3 accounts were banned within two weeks. does not matter if you bot 3 hours daily or 8,or do other content without bot. the bot works perfectly as it should, but use on your own risk.
been using this 70-90 agility so far 18-20 hours a day .. usually i dont pay for bot s but since agility has high ban rate its safe to use a legit bot and this bot is flawless and not bot like at all. courses used Pollnivneach, Rellekka, and ardy. i think the people that are getting banned are fresh lvl 3 accounts or newer accounts, or people were looked like a bot so got reported. cause i dont see myself getting banned using this unless i get reported by someone. will update.. its gonna cost about $15-18 in runemate credits from 70-99
amazing bot, cuppa is awesome, been using this bot for good amount of hours, on multiples accounts! flawlessly got me to 70+ agility.. had a few errors and reported them to the support team and they recognized the issued and got back to me pretty quickly with some good results. i will be using every cuppa bot from here on out 10/10