Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ZrMhi3I.png

Does all rooftop courses and some others. Supports collecting marks of grace, high alching and Seers teleport.

Locations:
  • Tree Gnome Stronghold (Level 1)
  • Draynor Village (Level 10)
  • Al Kharid (Level 20)
  • Varrock (Level 30)
  • Canifis (Level 40)
  • Ape Atoll (With Greegree) (Level 48)
  • Falador (Level 50)
  • Colossal Wyrm - Basic (Level 50)
  • Wilderness (Level 52) - Supports tagging the dispenser
  • Werewolf Agility Course - Supports collecting/giving the stick for bonus XP (Level 60)
  • Seers' Village - Supports Seers TP with Kandarin Hard Diary (Level 60)
  • Colossal Wyrm - Advanced (Level 62)
  • Pollniveach (Level 70)
  • Prifddinas (Level 75)
  • Relekka (Level 80)
  • Ardougne (Level 90)

Features:
  • banking for supplies at most locations
  • collects marks of grace
  • delays between obstacles will vary (randomized) with different weightings for different obstacles (more human-like)
  • (optional) supports eating food for health
  • (optional) if bot has Summer pies in inventory & the agility level is below the required level for the course, it'll eat pie to boost level
  • (optional) supports Stamina/Energy/Super Energy Potions
  • (optional) supports alchemy, and will automatically high/low alch depending on your magic level (supports: nature runes or Byrophyta's staff, any fire supplying runes including combination runes, any fire supplying staff including combination staffs/tome of fire)
  • bot will now automatically detect when the Bryophyta staff is empty and recharge it if we have nature runes in the inventory
  • (optional) supports pre-hovering obstacles for faster clicks
  • (optional) various camera settings
  • (optional) direct input, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
  • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
  • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
  • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
  • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
  • Intelligent delays between actions.
  • Progress log with a bunch of info.
  • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

UOD87nt.png

Reactions: ggggggg1
Author
cuppajava
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.46 star(s) 166 ratings

More resources from cuppajava

Latest updates

1. Cuppa Agility AIO v1.4.3 Released!

Cuppa Agility AIO updated to v1.4.3. improved alching at the wyrm course
  2. Cuppa Agility AIO v1.4.2 Released!

Cuppa Agility AIO updated to v1.4.2.
  3. Cuppa Agility AIO v1.4.1 Released!

Cuppa Agility AIO updated to v1.4.1. added support for Colossal Wyrm Basic & Advanced (and...

Latest reviews

It's Cuppa's bot, so you already know it's going to work excellent before starting it.
Using this at the new wyrm course and does so perfectly.
Also used it a bit at seers (without teleporting, don't have the diary completed yet), and that worked very well but stopped doing seers cuz I think its a shortcut to getting banned.

Another by Cuppa
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Bot has been solid af, have done maybe about 12 acc's the last two months, various agility levels fresh out of tutorial island. Only 1 account received a 2 day ban out of the 12 accounts. Super solid script.
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Bot seems to work okay, hand trained account till 1000 total. Then used this bot for 1 hour 2 separate days in a row and got banned. never seen bot get someone banned this quickly, i was even typing to other players.
cuppajava
cuppajava
Hey, so this was the first bot you ran for 2 hours on a clean account and it got banned..? I'm very sorry to hear that and that's super surprising/uncommon.

Definitely not the norm or expected. But again, sorry that happened.
Got the Advanced Wyrm course up and running within hours, New Graceful set here we come! thanks Cuppa
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Works great! at the advanced wyrms course i gets stuck about halfway through and you have to help it continue. (i know this is very new) just stands there. other than that its flawless!
cuppajava
cuppajava
Hey, yeah the bot currently gets stuck on advanced wyrms. This is top of my list & will be fixed asap :)
All courses been great up to Pollnivneach. Bot for some reason clicks in the room at the end where the curtain is and gets stuck. All plugins disabled, not sure why. Gone back to Seers.
Amazing quality flawless love it I’ve used two or three of his scripts so far 10/10
This guy is a genius and does a great job with every bot he does! Listens to the users and helps out when having issues! I hate to copy and paste this message but clearly you deserve all the positive reviews!!!!
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Tried multiple courses all worked flawless on multiple accounts over dozens of hours. Quality!
Great bot honestly but this is the only one gets me banned before even getting past 70 agility..used cuppas motherload mine got 3 accs to 99 and other bossing ones but this one just strikes me down. just my experience! Thanks for all you do cuppa