Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

2XdacN5.png

Does all rooftop courses and some others. Supports collecting marks of grace, high alching and Seers teleport.

Locations:
  • Tree Gnome Stronghold (Level 1)
  • Draynor Village (Level 10)
  • Al Kharid (Level 20)
  • Varrock (Level 30)
  • Canifis (Level 40)
  • Ape Atoll (With Greegree) (Level 48)
  • Falador (Level 50)
  • Wilderness (Level 52) - Supports tagging the dispenser
  • Werewolf Agility Course - Supports collecting/giving the stick for bonus XP (Level 60)
  • Seers' Village - Supports Seers TP with Kandarin Hard Diary (Level 60)
  • Pollniveach (Level 70)
  • Prifddinas (Level 75)
  • Relekka (Level 80)
  • Ardougne (Level 90)

Features:
  • banking for supplies at most locations
  • collects marks of grace
  • delays between obstacles will vary (randomized) with different weightings for different obstacles (more human-like)
  • (optional) supports eating food for health
  • (optional) if bot has Summer pies in inventory & the agility level is below the required level for the course, it'll eat pie to boost level
  • (optional) supports Stamina/Energy/Super Energy Potions
  • (optional) supports alchemy, and will automatically high/low alch depending on your magic level (supports: nature runes or Byrophyta's staff, any fire supplying runes including combination runes, any fire supplying staff including combination staffs/tome of fire)
  • bot will now automatically detect when the Bryophyta staff is empty and recharge it if we have nature runes in the inventory
  • (optional) supports pre-hovering obstacles for faster clicks
  • (optional) various camera settings
  • (optional) direct input, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
  • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
  • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
  • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
  • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
  • Intelligent delays between actions.
  • Progress log with a bunch of info.
  • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

UOD87nt.png

Reactions: ggggggg1
Author
cuppajava
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.42 star(s) 156 ratings

More resources from cuppajava

Latest updates

1. Cuppa Agility AIO v1.3.15 Released!

Cuppa Agility AIO updated to v1.3.15. fixed eating blighted food at Wilderness agility when no...
  2. Cuppa Agility AIO v1.3.14 Released!

Cuppa Agility AIO updated to v1.3.14.
  3. Cuppa Agility AIO v1.3.13 Released!

Cuppa Agility AIO updated to v1.3.13.

Latest reviews

perm banned
cuppajava
cuppajava
I'm sorry you got banned. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, bans are always a possibility.

If you used any other bots within the past couple weeks it is also possible they were the cause of the ban, as Jagex often delays bans. But I am sorry either way.

If you have any further feedback on specific ways you think the bot could be improved/to reduce risk (eg. unnatural behavior or getting stuck at all), please feel free to let me know.
This bot is just simply, perfect.
i got banned perm
cuppajava
cuppajava
I'm sorry to hear it. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, it's always a possibility.

If you used any other bots within the past couple weeks it is also possible they were the cause, as Jagex often delays them. But I am sorry either way.
honestly was surprised how well this worked!! cuppa the man!!!
Great bot overall and ran just fine. However, I did receive a 2-day ban and have only used this bot I used the AFK and Break feature but maybe ran it too long I don't know. No worries this is the risk you take when botting.
cuppajava
cuppajava
Glad it ran well overall at least; Sorry to hear about the temp either way.
great bot had an issue and cuppa was great at helping. best bots on RM
Very good bot for sure
90 - 99 with issues at all. Cuppa Bots truely a work of art - onto the next Cuppa 99!
Wonderful so far! /only complaint is that sometimes when falling off of the third roof in Canifis while alching, the bot will run underneath the 5th building (furthest west building), and just sit there and alch. The few times I've noticed it, was when a mark of grace was present and the tree to get back on the roofs was red each time not green. So mark of grace might be causing it to sit under that building if it falls? Idk
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3

This is kind of a Runemate issue, where it's returning that the Marks of Grace are reachable when they aren't. I've added a bandaid fix that will hopefully fix most things in the next bot update, and also mentioned the bug to client devs to hopefully get the underlying issue fixed soon :)
excellent! no problems or ban