Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Note: This bot is specifically for the Corrupted Gauntlet. For the Regular Gauntlet, check out Cuppa Gauntlet

LcvYBKK.png

Automatically completes the Corrupted Gauntlet, or the Regular Gauntlet.

Requirements:
  • Song of the Elves completed
  • Reasonably high combat stats
  • higher stats required for Corrupt Gauntlet, Augury & Rigour recommended
  • a stable internet connection & stable PC fps; if the bot lags during the hunllef kill it will likely die

How to use:
  • have talked to the NPC outside the gauntlet at least once before
  • (for Corrupt Gauntlet) have had at least 1 regular gauntlet KC before
  • start the bot in Prifddinas or near the Gauntlet (not inside the Gauntlet!)
  • select desired options and click "Run"

Features:
  • defeats both the Regular & Corrupt Gauntlet
  • fully autonomously prepares supplies & fights the Hunllef efficiently
  • collects T1 armor, potions, food, and crafts everything needed
  • highly customizable settings
  • (optional) Augury, Rigour, Piety & Chivalry support
  • paths efficiently & scouts rooms when useful
  • smart multitasking (such as fighting while fishing, prepping potions while running, etc)
  • in-bot settings optimization recommendations
  • option to leave runs early if unlucky on resources
  • option to high alch loot
  • option to use direct input, & hopping mouse, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance
  • option to one-tick prayer flick, meaning you'll never run out of prayer points
  • option to use the 5:1 method for faster kills & prep, prioritizing Staff or Bow
  • option to skip armor entirely, for Combat Achievements or just very fast preps
  • option to worldhop periodically to other low-ping worlds
  • human-like decision making: attempts to optimize macro play in a similar way to real players
  • solid GP/rewards (depending on levels), solid combat XP

Optional "Helper Mode":
Normally, Cuppa Gauntlet & Corrupted Gauntlet are fully automatic.

But with optional Helper Mode is a special mode which can be used for semi-manual play. Direct Input is strongly recommended. With Helper Mode enabled, the bot will handle:
  • Offensive & Defensive prayer handling (in prep & the Hunllef fight), including optionally 1tick prayer flicking
  • Eating food when low HP
  • Drinking potions when low prayer or run energy
  • Switching weapons during the Hunllef fight
With Helper Mode, the rest if up to you!

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
  • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
  • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
  • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
  • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
  • Intelligent delays between actions.
  • Progress log with a bunch of info.
  • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

There is a high chance the bot will die at some point. Please do not run this bot on a HCIM.

xiFCNrc.png

Progress Logs:

kmTKOkr.png

fiqWcMu.png

GcLaMzv.png

YBecVk3.png

5ItW3hQ.png

2H75hZq.jpeg

NDzoWGj.png

xWyVgxa.png

JYsOikG.png

pbSehrM.png

LIvl5bp.png

IYw4W98.png

Cb4zSCU.png

Author
cuppajava
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 248 ratings

More resources from cuppajava

Latest updates

1. Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.8.6 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.8.6.
  2. Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.8.5 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.8.5.
  3. Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.8.4 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.8.4.

Latest reviews

why does this fcking bot doesnt take any crystal shards and weapon frames,, and just keeps lurking .. didnt change any settings and still doenst work this freaking thing cost me already more than 1 euro just for starting and stopping it again without any in game completions
Excellent, 222kc, something about 3 death. 1 enhanced, 4 armour, great!
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3

Gratz on the enh!
Did what it is supposed to do
tryal works better than the pay one xd
cuppajava
cuppajava
The trial and premium version use exactly the same code. If the trial worked properly for you & the premium bot didn't, something is going wrong on your end. I'd be willing to help you debug if you contacted me.

Average CG KD success rate is currently above 90%, and some botters are seeing 90%+ success rates. A few things may cause a lower success rate, so you could try the debugging below:

- Try the "Recommend Settings Optimizations" button in the bot, and try to use some of it's advice if it seems useful.
- Ensure your stats are reasonable for CG (the Wiki recommends 85+ Combat stats, 77 Prayer & Rigour/Augury. But I'd prioritize high Ranged (or Magic if using 5:1 & Staff priority), ideally high Prayer & Rigour/Augury, high HP/Def. Att/Str don't matter as much).
- It's recommended to use RuneLite with GPU plugin on (if possible) as it runs smoother.
- Disable essentially all other Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU (with default settings)/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
- Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
- Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.
- It's always possible it's a temporary Runemate or bot issue and you can try again later.
- If you're on Mac, a feature called "App Nap" may be reducing resources to windows that are not focused, and may require keeping Runemate as the active window.
- It may just be very bad luck.

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

PS, please consider updating your review when the bot works properly for you again.
Used this bot for 370 KC. Got super lucky and got all the seeds I needed. 3 weeks later and I’m still alive. No ban. I ran the bot 4 hours a day for a few weeks. Kept under the radar and did farm runs, clues, and some slayer in the time I wanted to play. Anyone who wants to skip this grind, use cuppa!
630 kc in and i genuinely couldn't be arsed anymore. Either deiron or quit the game. So thought yknow what, i'll just suicide bot my account to a perma ban. If i don't get banned, cool. If i do get banned, also cool. Was really funny to see this bot do its magic and how efficient it is. Got an enhanced at 980 KC. Botted for like 12 hours a day. Might still get banned, who knows. But if one thing, this bot is pure quality. I'm just rambling.

Thanks cuppa :)
often dies, hangs at low hit point levels while there is food in the inventory, this bot used to perform better than it does now, it seems as if there is a delay somewhere
cuppajava
cuppajava
Hey, so the bot should totally be working. Honestly I haven't made any significant updates to the bot in quite a while, in a couple months now, so performance shouldn't be degraded. Is it possible something has changed on your end?

A few things may cause a lower success rate, so you could try the debugging below:

- Try the "Recommend Settings Optimizations" button in the bot, and try to use some of it's advice if it seems useful.
- Ensure your stats are reasonable for CG (the Wiki recommends 85+ Combat stats, 77 Prayer & Rigour/Augury. But I'd prioritize high Ranged (or Magic if using 5:1 & Staff priority), ideally high Prayer & Rigour/Augury, high HP/Def. Att/Str don't matter as much).
- It's recommended to use RuneLite with GPU plugin on (if possible) as it runs smoother.
- Disable essentially all other Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU (with default settings)/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
- Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
- Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.
- It's always possible it's a temporary Runemate or bot issue and you can try again later.
- If you're on Mac, a feature called "App Nap" may be reducing resources to windows that are not focused, and may require keeping Runemate as the active window.

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.
Dies alot....
Ran for 2 hours the other day and came back to 1 win 10 deaths. I have 90+ stats and it seems to only kill the thing 25% of the time on a good day. It used to be alot better not sure what's changed.
I've watched it sit at the 40hp range and only eat once and keep attacking in the lower half of the boss. Most of the deaths have been with 10+ food left.
running this on my 1 def account, it can get some bad rng and die but overall great bot right now im getting the kill 80% of runs which is a lot more than i expected with how much damage i take. im sure for normal main accounts it is flawless
Great bot, got me nearly 600kc with minimal deaths. Recently started saying my network is unstable but it is hardwired with 500mbps. Not sure whats happening there but Cuppa <3
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3

So I'm not sure exactly what error you're seeing, but if it's "OSRS/RM Lag" that'd usually be some form of PC lag causing Runemate to not calculate tiles fast enough; It's not usually internet related. I'll send the general debugging below but feel free to DM me if it persists.