Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Note: This bot is specifically for the Corrupted Gauntlet. For the Regular Gauntlet, check out Cuppa Gauntlet

iTMNTrs.png

Automatically completes the Corrupted Gauntlet, or the Regular Gauntlet.

Looking for a Guide for this bot, or Debugging Advice? Check this thread: Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet Guide & Debugging

Requirements:
  • Song of the Elves completed
  • Reasonably high combat stats
  • higher stats required for Corrupt Gauntlet, Augury & Rigour recommended
  • a stable internet connection & stable PC fps; if the bot lags during the hunllef kill it will likely die

How to use:
  • have talked to the NPC outside the gauntlet at least once before
  • (for Corrupt Gauntlet) have had at least 1 regular gauntlet KC before
  • start the bot in Prifddinas or near the Gauntlet (not inside the Gauntlet!)
  • select desired options and click "Run"

Features:
  • defeats both the Regular & Corrupt Gauntlet
  • fully autonomously prepares supplies & fights the Hunllef efficiently
  • collects T1 armor, potions, food, and crafts everything needed
  • highly customizable settings
  • (optional) Augury, Rigour, Piety & Chivalry support
  • paths efficiently & scouts rooms when useful
  • smart multitasking (such as fighting while fishing, prepping potions while running, etc)
  • in-bot settings optimization recommendations
  • option to leave runs early if unlucky on resources
  • option to high alch loot
  • option to use direct input, & hopping mouse, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance
  • option to one-tick prayer flick, meaning you'll never run out of prayer points
  • option to use the 5:1 method for faster kills & prep, prioritizing Staff or Bow
  • option to skip armor entirely, for Combat Achievements or just very fast preps
  • option to worldhop periodically to other low-ping worlds
  • human-like decision making: attempts to optimize macro play in a similar way to real players
  • solid GP/rewards (depending on levels), solid combat XP

Optional "Helper Mode":
Normally, Cuppa Gauntlet & Corrupted Gauntlet are fully automatic.

But with optional Helper Mode is a special mode which can be used for semi-manual play. Direct Input is strongly recommended. With Helper Mode enabled, the bot will handle:
  • Offensive & Defensive prayer handling (in prep & the Hunllef fight), including optionally 1tick prayer flicking
  • Eating food when low HP
  • Drinking potions when low prayer or run energy
  • Switching weapons during the Hunllef fight
With Helper Mode, the rest if up to you!

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
  • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
  • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
  • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
  • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
  • Intelligent delays between actions.
  • Progress log with a bunch of info.
  • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

There is a high chance the bot will die at some point. Please do not run this bot on a HCIM.

xiFCNrc.png

Progress Logs:

kmTKOkr.png

fiqWcMu.png

GcLaMzv.png

YBecVk3.png

5ItW3hQ.png

2H75hZq.jpeg

NDzoWGj.png

xWyVgxa.png

JYsOikG.png

pbSehrM.png

LIvl5bp.png

IYw4W98.png

Cb4zSCU.png

Author
cuppajava
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 314 ratings

More resources from cuppajava

Latest updates

1. Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.9.10 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.9.10. added an "eat higher" option to safe up closer to...
  2. Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.9.9 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.9.9.
  3. Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.9.8 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.9.8.

Latest reviews

a good bot but unfortunately got banned after 63 kills. Anyone have any tips on how I can prevent that?
cuppajava
cuppajava
I appreciate the review & I am glad to hear it works well overall. I am sorry to hear about the ban, especially that quickly as that's very uncommon and unlucky. Please keep in mind that it is definitely possible it was a delayed ban from earlier botting on the account as jagex does usually delay days/weeks before banning.

In either case it's difficult to advise as jagex is so inconsistent. All I can really offer is the common advice of trying to bot hours you think a person might play, and bot in moderation. However bans are always possible unfortunately, and people get away with such wildly different things (like people botting hundreds of hours consecutively without bans) it's really hard to say.
As with every other Cuppa bot I have tried. Amazing.

Does what it says and very customizable. Great Job!
Amazing bot, nice work Cuppa! Consistent, reliable and a great selection of options/settings. On the iron I'm 175 kc and counting so far at 5ish p/h with no issues.

I did have a small suggestion for when an Enh is received; an option to mash random keys/type 'omg', 'finally' or something to feign excitement and if 'stop the bot on Enh' is selected, then tele out/run to the bank. Seems less suspicious than idling in the lobby until logout.
Absolutely incredible bot. Botted for 2 weeks STRAIGHT from 0-1028kc for my enhanced seed. Not even a sniff of a ban. Had to level my defence to 80 from 75 though as was dying quite a lot as it only gets T1 armour, but other then that, flawless.
best bot ever, i love it. lo digo en español
el mejor bot de todos los tiempos
10 hs seguidas 6 dias sin ban
Awesome experience, but I have 1 suggestion: option to prioritize food/eating. There have been a few times when I have had plenty of food, but died because I didn't eat early enough. Ideally I'd want to have my HP above 65% at all times. Thank you for your consideration!
cuppajava
cuppajava
Glad it works well overall :)

To clarify it does prio eating when there's tornados but will allow slightly lower hp while DPSing with no tornados. I might have to tweak this though; Will try to look into.

As an aside, if you're not already doing so, using Direct Input & GPU plugin will also make the bot quicker to eat (and do everything).

But thank you for the feedback!
5/5 amazing bot, you out did yourself with this one mate! Only thing is I caught a temp 2 day after only 6 hours of use. Maybe find a way to look more human like? Idk have no idea, it's just an amazing bot been the most impressive I've ever seen just got to fix the ban factor somehow :(
cuppajava
cuppajava
I'm glad it seems to work well overall! Though I'm also sorry to hear that. That sounds very unlucky and uncommon to be that quick, but at least it was a temp. Please also keep in mind that jagex often delays bans, so if you botted anything else on the account in the past few weeks it could have additionally been that. Sorry to hear either way.

I'll see what can be done.
Was temp banned after approx. 3 days of using for 6-8 hours daily with both logout and full AFK breaks programmed. Bot would die quite a bit until I tweaked the potion count but that's to be expected. I'm assuming it was a player report since I would regularly talk in the lobby mid afk, could also be related to hopping mouse though so may be worth researching. Overall very worth it but may need a few minor tweaks.
15 days for 10-18 hours per day, did bit over 1k kc and died about 100 ish times during that 5/5 would bang
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
The most popular bot on the platform for a reason. Performs impressively, especially for content requiring such precision and timing. Cuppa is also super responsive in his Discord if you have any issues.