Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Yat1Mob.png

Defeats Scurrius for great combat experience.

How to use:
  • equip your combat armour
  • start the bot in Varrock or The Varrock Sewers
  • select desired options and click "Run"
Features:
  • Efficiently & fully automatically defeats Scurrius in Private instances
  • Kills summoned giant rats extremely quickly when using Bone shortbow/staff/mace
  • Fully customizable looting
  • Banking & customizable re-supplying
  • Eats the "Food Pile" every 10 minutes to heal
  • Intelligent stop conditions, such as running out of ammo or staff charges, or being in an unrecognized area
  • Intelligent food & looting handling
  • Optional: supports 37+ spec weapons, including all common ones
  • Optional: supports many combat boosting potions (Combat/Att/Str/Def/Mage/Range, Divines, Supers, Saturated & Imbued heart)
  • Optional:supports multiple teleport/banking methods
    • Walking to Varrock East bank
    • Varrock East Teleport (using Runes, Tablet, or Pouch)
    • Grand Exchange Teleport w/ Varrock Medium Diary (using Runes, Tablet or Pouch))
  • Optional: supports using offensive prayers
  • Optional: supports 1-tick prayer flicking
  • Optional: alchs armor drops
  • Optional: buries big bones between fights
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
  • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
  • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
  • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
  • Intelligent delays between actions.
  • Progress log with a bunch of info.
  • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

Bot Settings:
pzeySyJ.png

Author
cuppajava
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.62 star(s) 21 ratings

More resources from cuppajava

Latest updates

1. Cuppa Scurrius v2.1.2 Released!

Cuppa Scurrius updated to v2.1.2.
  2. Cuppa Scurrius v2.1.1 Released!

Cuppa Scurrius updated to v2.1.1.
  3. Cuppa Scurrius v2.1.0 Released!

Cuppa Scurrius updated to v2.1.0. - option to ignore rats below a certain percent, and improved...

Latest reviews

Great Bot, can't fault anything, only addition i would add is maybe being able to use restores + prayer potions
Cuppa comes through again as usual. Amazing, flawless bot. Im not even maxed but I stay at scurrius indefinitely with this bot. Perfect player flicking, doesnt use a single sip of prayer potion. Im on 4k kills using this bot, I have the pet and have finished my collection log. Now using it for XP. Would highly recommend.
A Cuppa masterpiece.

106k Def/hr
35k HP/hr
760 Magic/Hr (alch)
33 kills per hour
310k GP/hr

I liked this bot so much I did medium combat tasks to prevent prayer loss at barrows and hard morytania diaries for double barrows runes to get more chaos runes.
I did hard diaries to get elite void and then got all void pieces and the elite upgrades.
I got 70 prayer.
I got the berserker ring and spent hours to get its upgrade.
I got a fire cape.
I even got the book of the dead to summon thralls.

I currently have 1400 KC with this bot running it for over 40 hours. I never have to bank as the bot will pick up food to heal and pick up prayer pots and will eat the pile of food when low as well.

10/5
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Great bot, Likely to use again as it had very few issues and any that it did have were promptly fixed :)
Works well, haven't had a single issue so far (150kc)
Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa, is there any script you can't get wrong? 5 stars.
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3 <3 <3
keep on dying and stopping the script and lost money
5/5 been using it for 40 hours or so to gain 90 str.
It does very well in prayer flicking, and dodging the falling stones from the ceiling. I started at 60 att/str and it was having the time of its life killing the boss and its minions.
Once you get a bone weapon it absolutely wrecks anything in its path. The only thing I've noticed is that when you're using mage/range weapons, it will not as often dodge the falling rocks, and you'd take some damage, but that is about it.

I'd love to see a setting to what to spend spines on as a dropdown where you can choose which reward to pick from, its a niche setting, but would be awesome to see in action.
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3

I'll add that feature to my to-do list :)
10/10 flawless with no issues
Good bot. Couple things I found while running ~10 hrs:

- Banks straight after taking last divine sip (while 5 min boost still active)
- Always takes high alch runes in inventory, even if we already have them in a rune pouch
- Sometimes doesn't use spec for a while just fights with 100% spec, then dumps 2 specs out of nowhere (trigger seems to be a bit off?)
cuppajava
cuppajava
Thank you for the review & feedback :)

I will add these to my list and try to resolve them soon!