Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nvjhn8y.png

MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Crafts all Armour/Jewellery/Silver items. Cuts all gems including amethyst. Makes battlestaves. Glassblowing

Supported items

• Makes all armour
    • Leather
    • Green/Red/Blue/Black dragonhide
    • Shields
    • Snakeskin
    • Snelm
    • Yakhide
    • Xerician
  • Silver items
    • Unstrung symbol
    • Unstrung emblem
    • Silver sickle
    • Silver bolts (unf)
    • Tiara
  • Tiaras
    • Silver
    • Gold
  • All gold and silver rings, necklaces, bracelets and amulets​
  • Battlestaves
  • Slayer ring and Slayer ring (eternal)
  • Cuts all gems
  • Glassblowing - all items
  • Molten glass - Makes molten glass from buckets of sand and soda ash
  • Birdhouses
  • Supports Stamina potion, Super energy potion and Energy potion as well as an option to not use them - Ironmen you're welcome ;)

Supported furnace locations

• Al Kharid
  • Edgeville
  • Falador

MaxiBots features

Activity system
  • Configure as many activities as you want and it will move on to the next one automatically after the specified goal has been met
  • Multiple goal types: Create x amount of items, run for x amount of time, run until a level is met, or no goal at all
  • Option to log out when all activities are completed or to let the games idle timer do it for you

Profiles
  • Save your activity profile and it will be remembered every time you run the bot so you don't have to waste time setting it up every session
  • Save as many profiles as you need
  • Some bots include predefined profiles for things like common 1-99 routes, how cool is that!
  • Option to automatically start the bot using the last profile that was ran

Break handler
  • We all need a break from the grind every now and then, your bot should too! Configure break profiles to make your bots play style look more humanlike
  • Save as many profiles as you need
  • Automatically generate a break profile based on min/max break length and min/max play time between breaks
  • Option to manually configure breaks, including editing breaks that were auto-generated

Item and profit tracker
  • Track all items gained or used
  • Shows item quantity, value, profit, hourly quantity and hourly profits per item
  • Shows overall profit and profit per hour

Change settings on the fly
  • Selected the wrong thing or had a change of mind mid session? No worries! Simply go back into the configuration page and update existing activities, or even add new ones. The changes will be applied as soon as you press start!

Stop after a given runtime
  • Ever worried you'll forget to stop a bot? Worry no more! With the stop timer you can set the bot to run for any number of hours and minutes and it will automatically stop when the time is up

Instructions

If using a furnace it's best to start the bot in the selected location, otherwise any bank can be used.

Requirements

• The required crafting level for the selected item

Required items

• Any moulds used to create jewellery etc
  • The required materials for the selected item
  • (Recommended when using a furnace) Stamina potion, Super energy potion or Energy potion if using them
Author
aidden
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.96 star(s) 28 ratings

More resources from aidden

Latest updates

1. MaxiCrafter v1.3.45 Released!

MaxiCrafter updated to v1.3.45.
  2. MaxiCrafter v1.3.44 Released!

MaxiCrafter updated to v1.3.44. Failed requirements will now be shown in the client message...
  3. MaxiCrafter v1.3.43 Released!

MaxiCrafter updated to v1.3.43. Fixed Unstrung symbol

Latest reviews

every method is consistently 20-30% BELOW wiki xp rates.
works fine, just rly slow.
got 99 crafting with this - sometimes the xp rates vary a little, but works very well.
Bot works pretty well, but for me it does everything like a tick or two too slow. Also doesn't support all banks. I think it only works at bank booths or bank chests, which misses quite a few places. Could not get it to work at Nex for example.
75 to 99, cutting gems, done 7hr + seshs at GE, flawless, thanks mate :)
So to compare this crafting bot to Regal and Hexis, I prefer this one cause of the xp/hr is about 50k more per hour for me. Although all of those 3 are highly recommended. Very good job
Updated review; 2nd 99 done with this bot (on the ironmeme).
Lovely bot, not too sweaty and very human-like. Love the tasking system. 10/10
should add support for priff furnace pls
Perfect Bot 10/10 ! Thanks Aidden <3<3
Great bot! HOWEVER - I was on my HCIM and this script decides that the fastest way to edgeville is to tp to Ferox and run through the wildy with whatever gear and inventory you have on. Lucky I was paying attention and no pkers were out LOL. Still dangerous for non irons as it will run you through the wildy with no food and whatever you happen to have on you...
aidden
aidden
This isn't a bot issue. The bot uses RuneMates web. You had teleports on you that meant that was the fastest way there.
Great bot, however after recent game update it is not working. Please fix! Thank you
aidden
aidden
Runemate still has some issues from the update. Likely not a bot issue.