Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Charter Crafting for Ironman and Ultimate Ironman

Ironman/UIM oriented
  • Must have gp and ur choice of superglass make spell method
  • bot will not bank
  • only supports Glassblowing
  • will buy blowpipe when required
  • Simple UI trackers
  • Works at any charter where you can buy soda ash and sand
  • Must start near the charter
There are 2 simple settings
- Option to sell back sand/ash and items made (if u cant sell back disable it)
- Option to lower item required for spell casting
- Default is 10, (max per world)
Author
dark sage
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 10 ratings

More resources from dark sage

Latest updates

1. Misfits Charter Crafting v2.2.3 Released!

Misfits Charter Crafting updated to v2.2.3.
  2. Misfits Charter Crafting v2.2.2 Released!

Misfits Charter Crafting updated to v2.2.2.
  3. Misfits Charter Crafting v2.2.1 Released!

Misfits Charter Crafting updated to v2.2.1.

Latest reviews

Flaswless!
does what it says ezpz 99 crafting
After the update today the bot is working great. Highly recommend for ironmen who want to knock out a crafting grind. Much better methods for non-irons. Thank you for the update!
Make sure to disable world hop warning before using this bot. Also I do not recommend using the sell back option because when shops are overstocked it breaks the bot. Otherwise it does a good job, 65k exp per hour. Thank you for helping the ironman crafting grind!
dark sage
dark sage
Sell back is intended for standard accounts not irons sorry
Works OK, used it for 85 crafting on my Iron. However, there's a bug that causes script to break when it tries to hop to full/almost full world: client keeps running in a frozen state and continues charging you per hour until you eventually return to the client and stop it manually.
went 90-99 crafting no issues at all, wonderful bot
Decent bot but on an iron man you need to babysit it. The bot sometimes get stuck trying to buy from the shop when it is overstocked.
dark sage
dark sage
I see you have double posted here and feedback, I was unaware of the overstock issue as it first to report it. Id recommend moving somewhere more secluded and I will get an update queued ASAP
This has been a life saver on my Iron. Works perfectly.
This is a lifesaver with how terrible crafting training is on an IM. Works great.
bot works good. Ran this straight for 50+ hours w/ no breaks and went from 60-85 on my IM. Thanks Dark