Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Author
goblinneck
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.50 star(s) 28 ratings

Latest updates

1. Necks Alchemical Hydra v1.0.49 Released!

Necks Alchemical Hydra updated to v1.0.49.
  2. Necks Alchemical Hydra v1.0.48 Released!

Necks Alchemical Hydra updated to v1.0.48.
  3. Necks Alchemical Hydra v1.0.47 Released!

Necks Alchemical Hydra updated to v1.0.47.

Latest reviews

Updated review after a couple more Hydra tasks.
Bot is not being updated as Neck is MIA - this bot is still working but it's fragile.
Has some issues, but in BIS gear this still gets me more kc/hr than the other Hydra bot.

- Don't update or touch settings after starting the bot (it will crash and has to be restarted)
- If skipping flame walls due to too high dps, it can get the poison tiles wrong and tank all poison hits until tile is clear.
- Copy+paste wiki loot for it to work properly, otherwise doesn't loot all items.
- On entering room after banking, it sometimes doesn't drag over first vent properly leading to a 5+ minutes kill.

TLDR: Definitely needs to be babysat, but for tbow users this is still the superior one in my opinion. Gets 3-4 kc/hr more on average than other bot in BIS gear.
Runs to hydra, walks into room, stands at door, dies, exits. whats happened to this bot?
outdated and not updated it will barely work used for 8mins can i get a refund
Few hundred KC with zero problems personally. I enjoy it.
Been using this bot for all my hydra kills, using bowfa method very well, 170+KC with no deaths, sometimes misses getting hydra over green vent correctly, and can stuff the poison movement in the final phase and burns through food.
4/5 needs some tweaking but overall works very well.
tried running this 4 times and it would get stuck or lost
probably the only necks bot thats actually half worth running, needs babysitting though it likes to get stuck when banking and sometimes when fighting the hydra itll stop and go to the starting tile like its waiting for hydra to spawn n than just dies
works well as of today's game update.
Very good bot, but after update dont work for me. :(
After starting this bot multiple times and losing my money each time i have noticed the following; the bot will not complete a trip and teleport away - it chooses to die instead. However will prepare for a trip at the bank properly.

There is an error? where sometimes it will run away on blue phase instead of letting the chemical weaken it - thus dealing 300 damage hitting 12s.

Baby sit it and pause and teleport at the end of each trip and it will continue to run smoothishly (Slow clicks between moving on its way back to hydra).