1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Necks Alchemical Hydra 1.0.49

Neck the Hydra

1. goblinneck
    Stenmel likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Bredest
    Bredest
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.49
    Few hundred KC with zero problems personally. I enjoy it.
  2. goldysmith
    goldysmith
    4/5,
    Been using this bot for all my hydra kills, using bowfa method very well, 170+KC with no deaths, sometimes misses getting hydra over green vent correctly, and can stuff the poison movement in the final phase and burns through food.
    4/5 needs some tweaking but overall works very well.
  3. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    4/5,
    Bot feels unfinished, more like a good beta. It is in no way perfect, but it does a pretty good job. Gets stuck often, requires babysitting. DO NOT update settings while in instance or it will get confused lol
  4. DancingOwl2023
    DancingOwl2023
    1/5,
    tried running this 4 times and it would get stuck or lost
  5. Truegamer14
    Truegamer14
    4/5,
    probably the only necks bot thats actually half worth running, needs babysitting though it likes to get stuck when banking and sometimes when fighting the hydra itll stop and go to the starting tile like its waiting for hydra to spawn n than just dies
  6. radiohead1001
    radiohead1001
    5/5,
    works well as of today's game update.
  7. gilio22
    gilio22
    5/5,
    Very good bot, but after update dont work for me. :(
  8. rsironmanftw
    rsironmanftw
    3/5,
    After starting this bot multiple times and losing my money each time i have noticed the following; the bot will not complete a trip and teleport away - it chooses to die instead. However will prepare for a trip at the bank properly.

There is an error? where sometimes it will run away on blue phase instead of letting the chemical weaken it - thus dealing 300 damage hitting 12s.

Baby sit it and pause and teleport at the end of each trip and it will continue to run smoothishly (Slow clicks between moving on its way back to hydra).
  9. RadaghastClow
    RadaghastClow
    2/5,
    Hey, bot is not working, tried 3 times and have no succes ,the bot keeps going in the corner of Alchemical Hydra's room and does nothing juse random clicks on map and eats food, wasted $0.36...
  10. pernicova
    pernicova
    4/5,
    works very well but if you reacg 6 hours log it will get stuck outside the room, almost perfect, if fixed i change to 5