Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kills the Kalphite Queen for you.

Start with 2 ropes in inventory if no ropes on KQ tunnels

HouseBank: Requires house teleport, ornate pool, fairy ring, and jewellery box AND Start with house teleport runes / tablets in inventory
FeroxBankRestore/ArdyCloak: Requires dueling rings, Ardy cloak, dramen staff

Join the discord for guides or support: Join the Neck's Bots Discord Server!
Author
goblinneck
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.84 star(s) 25 ratings

Latest updates

1. Necks Kalphite Queen v1.0.42 Released!

Necks Kalphite Queen updated to v1.0.42.
  2. Necks Kalphite Queen v1.0.41 Released!

Necks Kalphite Queen updated to v1.0.41.
  3. Necks Kalphite Queen v1.0.40 Released!

Necks Kalphite Queen updated to v1.0.40.

Latest reviews

Terrible. when you die it goes back and does phase 2 with melee. doesnt always find loadoud and more bugs
Works fine for me
always I got stuck at the entrance to the KQ cave while entering, the bot did too many right clicks (to peek) and still stuck. Is it really necessary to spam click on the player ? Please improve, would be willing to use this script more if fixed, thanks for steal my $$$ sir.
Ok after ironing out the bugs I've found it mostly works ok, it freaks out if your inventory isn't set up perfectly, i,e if you change your blessing in the ammo slot without thinking, it will not work, which makes sense but it's something to look out for.
Another annoying thing is when it gets to the second phase and teleports out, when it gets back to the cave after restocking it will switch back to melee and use the BGS spec on the second phase wasting it most of the time, meaning you have to baby sit it to make sure it saves the spec for the next kill, changed from 1 star to 4 stars, based on the minor annoying things.
crashes after 4 kills constistently
Script just wanted to click ornate pool in house. Didn't go further than that.
been running it with Shadow trying to get Kq head, it's been running smoothly. Walking under to eat, flicking prayers properly, and doing its job of killing the KQ. not sure why people give it a bad rating but it's most likely user error.

Excellent bot, would recommend.

P.S. support for crafting cape for banking would be nice + cons. cape for house teleport. Also, Thrall support would be great to have and Vengeance would be amazing to have and would speed up kills.
had a lot of issues with script. Phase detection, bot thought it was phase 1 when it was in Phase 2. Pathing issues got stuck at monastery and had really bad mechanics involving boss pathing. Needs babysitting otherwise it'll break. - Honest review.
Perfect bot, easy 4/5kills a trip with full ances,tumeken and slayer task!
Sometimes stuck in cornor of rope just hop world to fix it
You have to get lucky in settings for it to fully work, if u have unlucky settings it will either withdraw random stuff or get stuck at KQ cave entrance. Does it really need to spam click the prayer? Maybe just let us bring 1 pray pot since we only max 1-2 kills per trip? Needs babysitting. Please improve, would be willing to use this script more if fixed, thanks sir.