Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Neck Slayer
Intelligent, Efficient, Automated

Barrage Tasks, Basilisk knights, Lizardman shamans, Vyrewatch, Dragons

Supports most slayer monsters!

Utilises POH for max efficiency

Switches spellbook to do barrage tasks for MAX xp/hr and Magic XP!

Custom, highly performant traversal; build on top of the RuneMate Web

- Cannon
- NPC Contact
- High alching

Updates coming in hot and fast!

Join the Neck's Bots Discord Server!
Reactions: olivebates
Author
goblinneck
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.05 star(s) 42 ratings

Latest updates

1. Necks Slayer v1.0.23 Released!

Necks Slayer updated to v1.0.23.
  2. Necks Slayer v1.0.22 Released!

Necks Slayer updated to v1.0.22.
  3. Necks Slayer v1.0.21 Released!

Necks Slayer updated to v1.0.21.

Latest reviews

doesnt load just takes money and doesnt do anything
Literally doesn't work, doesn't load when started to configure settings. Do not use. Waste of money.
I've been using this script for a while now but for some reason its not letting me update the settings and change things up i would give it 5 stars but i'm going to give it 4 because of that reason only if it was fixed i would 1000% recommend
Dont understand the bad reviews, works perfect, takes some time to setup but, works damn smooth!
does not work hasn't been updated in months
Kept crashing before even getting to a task. Dev refused to refund the wasted money too. Far better slayer scripts out there
it doesn't support ultor ring, after updating gear setup it says missing berserker ring. please add ultor ring
Great bot, however it is not supported anymore and more and more bugs are appearing now. Need's to be babysat, home teleport bug with "already there" killing your character, and kurask spirit tree bug, to name a few.
Previously rated it a 3/5 because of various reasons, I.E. Cannon issues, Iron Drags not handling well, and prayer flick options.

But after tinkering with some settings, blocking some of the tasks that weren't registering well, I managed to get this bot to a guaranteed 15+ hrs of straight grind. It's gotten me 99 attack, 90 slayer, and soon to be 99 defence. I would recommend you do NOT enable red dragons, have some of the annoying tasks on block list, and you'll witness this bot zoom for days almost.

I will would highly recommend a Prayer Flick setting, as opposed to a constant. It's shifty, but I haven't been nuked yet, so... Yay me!

Again, this bot is ahead of it's time and well deserved more credit than it's given.
Have not had any issues. almost 2 99's. Be sure to do it in moderation. Minor issues with Shamans and Like a Boss that do get stuck at times. I just have them disabled/ And be sure to have a ton of supplies: runes,zulrah scales, etc.. Has potential to break on barrows gear too. But if you avoid all this.. It runs perfectly.