1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. N0085T3RG0D

• What bots on Runemate have you used? alpha portables / alpha divination
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Powerbot
    • Have you been banned previously? No
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes

account got rekt after using alpha livid farm for 10-30 mins

sadlife

2. chris121

1. What bots on Runemate have you used? nearly all of them
    2. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? powerbot
    3. Have you been banned previously? yes
    4. Were you 'suicide' botting? no
    5. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes

3. JohnsonJohn

1. What bots on Runemate have you used? Alex666's Bonfire Bot and PiChopper (for this account)
    2. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    3. Have you been banned previously? No
    4. Were you 'suicide' botting? no, ~10 hours a day
    5. Did you play legitimately in between botting? No

4. Green Human

JohnsonJohn, 10hrs/day is suicide botting, plain and simple. Non-suicidal botting is 4-6hrs/day. And Further non-suicidal botting is playing legit for a few hours on top of 4-6hrs/day.

The way you get banned using runemate is when players see other player's characters in the same spot for hours on end and they don't talk, they will assume you are botting and report you. Now after they report you, you will become flagged. Once flagged Jagex will then either check your mouse position for a pattern or teleport you to a bot busting location where they run the series of tests by seeing what your character does now that it is not in the location that you were botting at causing the bot to either crash or use "antiban" by moving the mouse and camera and click on some random interfaces to keep you logged in and Jagex will see the character sit there forever and know that you're botting.

5. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

Send me logs by private message from my bot runs if possible, just to check if anything might have went wrong at any time (getting stuck/whatever).

6. JohnsonJohn

Calm down bro. This topic is for letting others know that you were banned, and how they can prevent themselves from having the same happening to them. Or to let authors know that someone using their script bot has been banned, so they can look at other things like how long they've been botting, and adjust their bot accordingly.

I wasn't attacking anyone, or saying it was anyone's fault besides my own. Just using this thread for what it is meant for, awareness.

Edit: Meant for GreenHuman, not you Alex. This is the type of response I was talking about. I appreciate your concern

AlexH666 likes this.
  7. janharmveenstra

i suicide botting aswell, i have 99 fm and cooking with @AlexH666 his bot, alpha herblore for 99 herb, and i did as first suicide fishing. got 99 aswell. i dont know why you get banned. and its nice that i dont have a ban yet.

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

lol Where did this come from? xD

9. Skyscrapers

did you get a jagex moderator comment with your ban?

10. JohnsonJohn

Just this:

Evidence Type: Jagex Moderator Comment

Account banned for macroing in RuneScape

11. Party

Party Client Developer

That's a manual ban, not an automated one.

12. JohnsonJohn

Thanks for letting me know, I guess I'm unlucky with this. I've had the same type on a couple different accounts :/ But this was a lvl3 skiller, so I'm sure that in itself is a redflag. Not to bummed, only spend around 15k on hatchets and 30k on feathers

13. Junaid

1. What bots on Runemate have you used? Alpha Miner
    2. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    5. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, I only botted for less than an hour last night.

14. Kayi33

Bullshit^

15. Sleeplessbot

Junaid OSRS/RS3? F2P or P2P

16. Party

Party Client Developer

Doesn't matter, because it's not true regardless. You do not get banned for mining for 1 hour, that's just a ludicrous statement. Furthermore, there is no bot called Alpha Miner - there's a bunch of specific miners but you've failed to mention which one in particular supposedly got you banned.

17. lordgorgio

1. What bots on Runemate have you used? Alpha agility, alpha fighter, maximiner, superheaters (but noone were any good), alpha dwarf miner
    2. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Noone
    4. Were you 'suicide' botting? Yes
    5. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes
    48 hour ban, not permanent.

18. Junaid

What do you want me to say? I botted last night for about 30k mining xp and got banned today in the morning while playing, first time ive ever botted, and the bot I used was this one,

"Alpha Powerminer"
    Not alpha miner my bad.

Only bot I used, I tried Exia Miner AIO but it didn't work.

It was a long time RS3 F2P account, (username login)

19. Cxobra

Very strange, im soon 1k total OSRS and still no ban for me. I've been botting heavily too.

20. Junaid

Im not sure if the bot was being suspicious, as I did babysit it, It would hover over the next ore, then when it was ready to mine it, it'd wait a second or two, and sometimes it would have 1 ore ready to mine, but switch to another at the last second.