1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial Billing and Payment FAQ

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by American Express, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Where_Spaldo

I couldnt agree more. They scam hours from us!!!!

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Utter spastic.

3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Down with the charlatans!

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

sieg hiel

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

At least have the fucking decency to get the spelling right you amateur nazi

6. Wet Rag

lick pee pee idiot

7. Overwatch

"When am I charged for using Premium bots?
    At the start of every new botting hour and every new bot instance. If you start an instance and stop it after 30 seconds to restart it, you will be charged once per instance start."

uhh does this means that if i start the script bot and stop it after 10 mins and start again , i'll be charged again ?

8. Wet Rag

If you stop yes, if you pause no.

9. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

How does buying hours interact with the Bot Author 200 hours? Eg. If I pay $4 for 400 hours in the month, do I actually have 600 hours (400 + 200 as a bot auth) or still just 400 like I've already got?

Also, just to make sure I understand expiry, (assuming no bot author hours) if I were to buy 500 hours for 5$ on the first of the month, and I used 299 hours by the end of the month, would 1 hour expire and I'd still have 200 hours for the next month?

Edit: Answered my own first question by buying $5, it doesn't stack. Which seems silly to me... But I'd like to discuss it a bit more in a thread for it. Just to clarify, not really complaining, I just don't think the system is good for business. Posted: Suggestion - The way buying hours interact with bot author is counterintuitive.

#109 CuppaJava, Apr 22, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  10. stodi

Hey quick question, I wanna use premium scripts bots how does it work ? The supporter status costs 3$ and it gives 300 hours of botting. But what does it mean ? I saw scripts bots that cost 0,10$ an hour which mean 3$ will give me 30 hours.

2nd question , if I pay today does it mean I have 30 days to use 300 hours ?

#110 stodi, Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  11. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Did you not read the same thread you chose to post in?

Hour System:
    The hour system works on a 30 day period. If you are a free user, you are able to bot up to a maximum of 200 hours in one single 30 day period. You can view your current hours usage here, by filtering by "Last 30 Days" Log in | Community | RuneMate

Bot hours don't just "reset" at a given time. Your remaining hours are calculated by subtracting the hours you've used in the last 30 days from the total hours that you bought. Here's an example:

Let's say today is October 1st, and you buy 3000 hours. Let's say that you use 100 hours every day. On October 31st (30 days later), you run out of hours, so you can't bot anymore. On the next day (November 1st), you'll regain the hours that you used 30 days ago (October 1st's hours), meaning that you'll have another 100 hours to bot with. The day after that you'll regain the hours you used on October 2nd, giving you another 100 hours, etc.

And:

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

For example: You purchase $5 in credits. You then start a bot that costs $0.05/hr. Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. When the second hour starts you will be charged another $0.05. This will continue to happen until the bot is stopped. If you run the bot for 3 hours you will be charged a total of $0.15 so your wallet balance will now be $4.85

Please note: You will still accumulate hours towards your monthly limit when using premium bots.

Kek_skiller likes this.
  12. stodi

@kazemanie

I did, but I was kinda confused and it was on my phone :) Thanks for clarifying brother.

13. Kek_skiller

hmm nothing :D how i can delete own reply?

14. CrispyChipotle

Appreciate the clear indication on the way hours work with the initial $2 purchase. Potential for a lot of confusion there clearly seen in this thread, but still spoken on perfectly. Comfortable making a purchase now that I know you guys are frank about how things work.

15. Mutatedginger

so are the credits different from supporting? i bought a 5$ credit and its not in my wallet do i need to be a supporter to use it? (nvm)

#115 Mutatedginger, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
  16. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Credits = premium bots

Support/Sponsor = more hours per month

17. Gensk121

Charged twice for Supporter Package 400 hours - When doing the payment I had an error come up on PayPal. Paypal said to check for an email and I had no payment confirmation email or activity on my account.

My hours were still set to 200. So i assumed it had not gone through. Re did the purchase and it went through fine the second time round.

Checked my bank account the other day and two payments have come out.

#117 Gensk121, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  18. RavenVoltage

I bought $10 in credit and never got it added to my account. Both paypal and my bank say it has gone through

19. Negrita

@American Express, do you know how this works?

20. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Oh, right after posting that I bought some hours and found out :p

They don't stack (which is kinda dumb). So if you spend $4 or less you basically get nothing, for 5$ you get 500 hours (100 more), $6 600 hours, etc.

Negrita likes this.