1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dan Blast Furnace TRIAL 2.1.4

Blasts the furnace

1. dahnae

Although it is relatively safe (I think). It still is a Blast Furnace bot, which is a heavily monitored activity. Be careful with your accounts.

2. fillekes

hello whenever i wanne apply changes to the bot it gives me a error message and the bot stop.

Attached Files:

3. dahnae

See message below :

It has not been updated yet (no admin has reviewed any bot updates yesterday)

4. dahnae

5. anthony45321

Saw update this morning tried running for a little bit seemed to get stuck at belt alot maybe it was my bad internet will play around with more when i get home. I also got a message from runemate saying watchdog had triggered no idea what it ment but it only happened first time i loaded script bot this morning anyone know what that means ill make another post with updates when i gwt home from work tonight

6. dahnae

Watchdog is my own class. It triggers when it is inactive for over 60 seconds, or if it executes the same 3 actions more than 20 times in a row. If it gets stuck at the belt, it usually because the chest isn't considered visible. If you are using fixed mode or resizable in full screen, it should work. Please note that objects over the inventory are considered as not visible with runemate.

7. anthony45321

Everything working great right now after fixing zoom im having zero issues

dahnae likes this.
  8. CallMeJAS

9. dahnae

You, my friend, are playing with fire. 4 hours of blast furnace non-stop is dangerous for your account. I highly recommend that you use the break handler feature. Nonetheless, I am happy to see those bar rates :D

10. CallMeJAS

Its a main acc that I usually don't bot on. Most likely will be a temporary ban but its also very low chance since its a brand new script bot.

11. CptYusuf

Bot was working flawless until in unexpectedly aborted due 'no more potions'. 100 stamina potions in the bank. Potion option points to stamina. Restarted multiple times, but to no avail. Any advice?

12. dahnae

I've had someone that got banned twice (temp) in less than 2 hours on both accounts, so it's really hit or miss. I want to investigate if it's related to using fixed mode instead of resizable. Otherwise I have no idea why he got banned so quickly.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 5, 2021, Original Post Date: May 5, 2021 ---
    Looks like some weird runemate bug. Try restarting both runemate and osrs client and clearing your cache.

13. CptYusuf

Looks like some weird runemate bug. Try restarting both runemate and osrs client and clearing your cache.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the prompt response. Yeah, appeared to have been a cache issue. Fully operational now.

dahnae likes this.
  14. MagicMushroom

I ran the bot overnight the other day for 10hrs inc breaks. Worked great and was more efficient than a previous bot I used. it got me from 82-88. If I leave it overnight I generally increase the min/max/ave break times by 5-10mins each to be safer. Otherwise fantastic work!

dahnae likes this.
  15. Delta Squad

lauched bot, it added money to coffer, grabbed coal, went to hopper then said watchdog triggered, default settings for mith bars, any idea what that error is?

16. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

Are you running in fixed mode or resizable? Are you able to see the bank chest from the conveyor belt?

17. Delta Squad

in resize classic, needs to be in fixed?

18. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

resize is best, try pulling ur camera zoom out so that u can basically see the entire room and bank chest from conveyor belt

dahnae likes this.
  19. Delta Squad

will give it a shot and report back if any errors
    --- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2021, Original Post Date: May 7, 2021 ---
    Seems i got that watchdog sorted, only other question i have now is does the coal bag need to be inventory to work? as bot doesnt current use it if its in the bank TIA

https://puu.sh/HEDGY/6966cf744e.png

20. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

IIRC you have to have it inventory