Supported Item Types
- Makes all Herblore items.
- Task Queuing
- Works at any Bank
- Automatically uses Portable Wells anywhere (RS3)
- Option to deploy your own Portable Wells if none are nearby (RS3)
- Supports Amulet of Chemistry (OS)
- Option to use and set Bank Presets (RS3)
- Advanced break handler, which generates different breaks for each user and persists them across runs
- Herb cleaning
- Unfinished Potions
- Finished Potions
- Barbarian Potions
- Combination Potions (RS3)
- Juju Potions (RS3)
- Miscellaneous items (crushing nests, making tar, etc...)
QuickHerblore PRO 1.0.39
Quick and effortless way to level your Herblore!
it will withdraw from the bank, and when creating unf potions it will select unfinished potions after selecting the vial of water, and then closes the interface. i have to select the potion and create it. waste of my money trying to get it to work. seems like many people are having issues... may be time to rid of this bot.. unless we get an updated version with fixes, i vote we trash the trash.
It works well, but because you can't change the option that it force stops at the end of cleaning whatever you've specified, you get charged again if you start it within the same hour you were already charged for... (I was charged up to 6 times in 1 hour of using the bot because of this - this is also a subject for removal if it doesn't get fixed....)
I've used this bot in the past with no issues. Based on other reviews it looks like others are experiencing similar problems. The bot runs perfectly and intelligently up until it's time to actually mix the potion. It simply doesn't click on the 'mix' button and renders the entire operation useless. Seems like such an easy fix. I'll definitely be sure to update this review if it changes. I happily will spend $$ on this bot if it works properly.