QuickHerblore Lite 1.0.35

Quick and effortless way to level your Herblore!

1. Hyperion
    QuickHerblore Lite

Lite bots have a time limit of 1 hour per day. For unlimited run-time consider using the PRO version.

Features

• Makes all Herblore items.
    • Task Queuing
    • Works at any Bank
    • Automatically uses Portable Wells anywhere (RS3)
    • Option to deploy your own Portable Wells if none are nearby (RS3) (PRO Feature)
    • Supports Amulet of Chemistry (OS)
    • Option to use and set Bank Presets (RS3) (PRO Feature)
    • Advanced break handler, which generates different breaks for each user and persists them across runs (PRO Feature)
    Supported Item Types
    • Herb cleaning
    • Unfinished Potions
    • Finished Potions
    • Barbarian Potions
    • Combination Potions (RS3)
    • Juju Potions (RS3)
    • Miscellaneous items (crushing nests, making tar, etc...)

Recent Reviews

1. xsh4d0wx
    xsh4d0wx
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.32
    not bad, but can you fix stamina potions? they're very good exp but the bot does it wrong and withdraws 14 super energies instead of filling the entire inventory. thank you!
  2. iSunner
    iSunner
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.26
    always takes long time to update the bot, it was good tho, avantoe potion(unf) doesnt work anymore
  3. JoshsTip2
    JoshsTip2
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.19
    Was working very well, but now it gets stuck after cleaning/making unfinished potions and will not bank
  4. Runemating
    Runemating
    5/5,
    Works very well and consistently. 10/10 on making potions quickly. Upgrading myself to Pro in the near future for my herblore needs.
  5. thegooddoctor
    thegooddoctor
    5/5,
    Works flawless and interface is terrific. Will definitely be using the PRO version in future!
  6. epicmedic0
    epicmedic0
    1/5,
    doesnt withdraw or mix pots
  7. Geenocide
    Geenocide
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.18
    Yet again another fucking bot that doesn't work.. No surprise there.
  8. LuckyDuckz
    LuckyDuckz
    3/5,
    Hey this bot was working before the new runescape bank preset, but after the new update it no longer is compatible with banking. This bot is pretty stellar, if you could look into this issue it would be really appreciated.

PS Love BL2
  9. kingofthere
    kingofthere
    4/5,
    not working with Cadantine potion (unf) rs3
  10. NeveCieco
    NeveCieco
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.16
    AMAZING bot. I got 3-58 Herblore with it (Used Lite) making attack potions and cleaning about 5k herbs a day at higher levels. It can easily clean about 5k in an hour. Thanks to it I have my slayer herb sack. Extremely helpful maker too. Told him about an issue I had with the bot not resetting time although it was past 24 hours and he replied and fixed the problem in about an hour or so. When I finally do need to level my Herblore more I am probably going to get the pay version, and I recommend others do too.