QuickSmith Lite 1.0.48

Return of the classic!

1. Hyperion
    QuickSmith Lite

Lite bots have a time limit of 1 hour per day. For unlimited run-time consider using the PRO version.

Features

• Smiths/smelts all items including Corrupted ore, Protein Bars (PRO Feature), and Cannonballs (PRO Feature)
    • Task Queuing
    • Support for many different locations
    • Automatically uses Portable Forge anywhere
    • Option to deploy your own Portable Forges if none are available nearby (PRO Feature)
    • Supports Rings of Forging and Coal Bag
    • Option to use and set Bank Presets (RS3)
    • Superheat Smelting support
    • Support for Stamina and Energy/Super Energy Potions (OS) (PRO Feature)
    • Advanced break handler, which generates different breaks for each user and persists them across runs (PRO Feature)
    Anvil Locations
    • Varrock (OS & RS3)
    • Lumbridge Combat Academy (RS3)
    • Seers' Village (OS)
    • Prifddinas (RS3)
    • Yannile (OS & RS3)
    Furnace Locations
    • Edgeville (OS & RS3)
    • Al'Kharid (OS & RS3)
    • Lumbridge Combat Academy (RS3)
    • Falador (OS & RS3)
    • Neitiznot (OS & RS3)
    • Port Phasmatys (OS & RS3)
    • Prifddinas (RS3)
    • Burthorpe (RS3)
    Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Outcasted
    Outcasted
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.48
    Outdated! Seems not to be able to handle the new smithing/smelting-update
  2. Arcinax
    Arcinax
    1/5,
    outdated, doesnt smith anything in multiple locations, just stands there
  3. kromatik1
    kromatik1
    1/5,
    doesnt do anything at al kharid and i believe it wont do anyhting in other locations. need an update
  4. apocalypsenow
    apocalypsenow
    4/5,
    So far it's pretty good. Deposits all Bronze Bars at Varrok bank, goes to click on the anvil, smith's what I told it too, rinse and repeat. Pretty decent, I'll wait for a while, if I complete all Bars without getting banned or anything I'll change it to a 5/5 but so far, it's doing its job!
  5. deeznoten
    deeznoten
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.44
    outdated
  6. LordMilk
    LordMilk
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.43
    Ring of Forging no longer works properly. Gets stuck in loop of withdrawing and depositing the ring.
  7. HolySh1tSteve
    HolySh1tSteve
    3/5,
    smithing works fine, though the movement between bank and anvil in Varrock have long pauses (5-10 sec) seems suspicious that you would have a 10 sec break on the road between bank and anvil every single time you go there...
  8. pritchard3213
    pritchard3213
    5/5,
    He fixed it after telling me to switch to the default RS3 theme, great bot!
  9. pritchard3213
    pritchard3213
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.42
    Works so so with a furnace, but the superheat item option does not work at all in various locations (falador, al kharid, varrok west). If I had an empty inv I could get it to open the bank and withdraw my preset 1, but not open spell book for casting at all. After sitting for a few minutes it logged out and logged itself back in. Any help? Thanks
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      Sure, send me the log via PM when it encounters the problem you mentioned.
  10. Byzexua
    Byzexua
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.42
    the 1 hour usage was exceeded after just 18 minutes, simple maths... very buggy. 1 star.
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      What is buggy? Runtime starts counting as soon as you start the bot in Runemate. I'm pretty sure the math behind it is correct.