QuickSmith PRO 1.0.39

Return of the classic!

  1. Hyperion
    QuickSmith PRO

    Features
    • Smiths/smelts all items including Corrupted ore, Protean Bars, and Cannonballs
    • Task Queuing
    • Support for many different locations
    • Automatically uses Portable Forge anywhere
    • Option to deploy your own Portable Forges if none are available nearby
    • Supports Rings of Forging and Coal Bag
    • Option to use and set Bank Presets (RS3)
    • Superheat Smelting support
    • Support for Stamina and Energy/Super Energy Potions (OS)
    • Advanced break handler, which generates different breaks for each user and persists them across runs
    Anvil Locations
    • Varrock (OS & RS3)
    • Lumbridge Combat Academy (RS3)
    • Seers' Village (OS)
    • Prifddinas (RS3)
    • Yannile (OS & RS3)
    Furnace Locations
    • Edgeville (OS & RS3)
    • Al'Kharid (OS & RS3)
    • Lumbridge Combat Academy (RS3)
    • Falador (OS & RS3)
    • Neitiznot (OS & RS3)
    • Port Phasmatys (OS & RS3)
    • Prifddinas (RS3)
    • Burthorpe (RS3)
    Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

  1. Adammateen
    Adammateen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.39
    Fantastic bot, one of the few on Runemate that I have run without any issues whatsoever, left it on for about 22 hours in a low populated world on neitiznot and came back all was working great! One of the few paid bots that seems to be worth the money!
  2. Krilixx
    Krilixx
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.39
    Has minor issues, but works great overall! Long sessions works well. Have used it at work for 6 hours MAX a time.

    However, did receive a 1 day ban after around total time 20 hours.
  3. kemsis
    kemsis
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.39
    Perfect.
  4. Chalzion
    Chalzion
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.38
    Still not fixed, how can you release a bot as paid when it doesn't even work
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      Like I said in previous review, this is an issue with the client, nothing to do with the bot. I did implement some temporary fixes but it does not cover all of the cases yet. If you're experiencing problems be sure to send me the log so I can take a look at what's going on on your side.
  5. Chalzion
    Chalzion
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.35
    Was working perfect for me up until yesterday, now it forgets to bank and just stands there
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      It's an issue with the client, unfortunately you'll have to babysit it until it gets resolved.
  6. andy rowell
    andy rowell
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.34
    works 100% as it should. great bot
  7. Ezit
    Ezit
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.31
    QuickSmith Pro is a very nice program, if it works properly, which is, from experience, about a 70-30 split. (With 70% of the time working). The other 30% of the times, it just withdraws the bars and remains there, standing still.
    When it does work, it is fairly "humanlike" from what I've seen, and it's relatively fast.

    Other than having to baby sit the bot, It's an amazing machine amazing xp/hr ratio when doing Gold bars for that easy profitable 45-99
  8. Majinyasha
    Majinyasha
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.31
    Keeps stopping without doing anything
  9. Roelando
    Roelando
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.31
    QuickSmith Pro is a very nice program, if it works properly, which is, from experience, about a 70-30 split. (With 70% of the time working). The other 30% of the times, it just withdraws the bars (Varrock bank) and remains there, standing still.
    When it does work, it is fairly "humanlike" from what I've seen, and it's relatively fast.
    One of the downsides of the program itself is the lack of possibility for Off-hand variants of weapons. If it is in there, I can't find it.
  10. Madara
    Madara
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.31
    After resetting both Runemate and the Client, I have concluded that the issue lies with the Bot. It get stuck, even when I am the only playable character around, have tried multiple furances. It worked fairly well for about 50min or so, Now the Bot can not even find the Furnace or Open the bank. Quite Frustrating to say the least. I will submit logs if requested. (OSRS Review)