1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QuickSmith PRO 1.1.4

Return of the classic!

1. Hyperion
    QuickSmith PRO

Features
    • Smiths/smelts all items including Corrupted ore, Protean Bars, and Cannonballs
    • Task Queuing
    • Support for many different locations
    • Automatically uses Portable Forge anywhere
    • Option to deploy your own Portable Forges if none are available nearby
    • Supports Rings of Forging and Coal Bag
    • Option to use and set Bank Presets (RS3)
    • Superheat Smelting support
    • Support for Stamina and Energy/Super Energy Potions (OS)
    • Advanced break handler, which generates different breaks for each user and persists them across runs
    Anvil Locations
    • Varrock (OS & RS3)
    • Lumbridge Combat Academy (RS3)
    • Seers' Village (OS)
    • Prifddinas (RS3)
    • Yannile (OS & RS3)
    Furnace Locations
    • Edgeville (OS & RS3)
    • Al'Kharid (OS & RS3)
    • Lumbridge Combat Academy (RS3)
    • Falador (OS & RS3)
    • Neitiznot (OS & RS3)
    • Port Phasmatys (OS & RS3)
    • Prifddinas (RS3)
    • Burthorpe (RS3)
    Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. i bea sneaky
    i bea sneaky
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    ive restarted the bot 5 times and every time it makes mithril grapples instead of platebodies
  2. Ecrilthir1
    Ecrilthir1
    2/5,
    Bot seems to work ok, however after a few hours I noticed that its clicking the furnace each time, which sent my hourly bars from 900 down to 600 in edgeville...
  3. 0nlyDefense
    0nlyDefense
    4/5,
    Bot works okay doing platebodies in varrock. Does click out in the field next to the anvil which does look sus but no ban. Went from 40-70 so far
  4. DonPapo
    DonPapo
    3/5,
    its a good bot but has a problem with sometimes clicking the anvil while smithing in varrock, devs please fix this, once fixed I will rerate it to a 5 star.
  5. oovoo1212
    oovoo1212
    2/5,
    The script gets stuck many times.. The script works.. But he needs to be with a babysitter.
  6. dylan1991
    dylan1991
    5/5,
    been using for awhile now, mostly to make gold bars. works as it should! to the guy below me saying he was banned(while using other scripts) cannot blame this one....some times they wait awhile to ban. could be any other one you have been using...
  7. redwolf1017
    redwolf1017
    1/5,
    worked ok, but banned after one day of using for only 4 hours. been botting for the last month on this account very conservatively without issues until using this bot
  8. ColdDecembers
    ColdDecembers
    4/5,
    Bot runs well. My reasoning for only 4 stars though is that at the varrock anvil it constantly misclicks the bank door leading downstairs. Zooming out and changing the view does not work because the bot changes it back. Obviously when someone is opening and closing a door over and over people will assume it's a bot.
  9. Sloppy Toppy
    Sloppy Toppy
    4/5,
    Bot does work great, but like the guy before me, is there any way to add smelting molten glass to the script?
  10. I Am Solo
    I Am Solo
    4/5,
    So far the bot has worked fine for me, but I was wondering if you could add smelting molten glass to the mix using soda ash and buckets of sand. It would be greatly appreciated for the Ironman community for sure!