The quickest Crafter in Gielinor!

1. Hyperion
    QuickCrafter Pro
    Features
    • Crafts all items, including Protein Hide
    • Task Queuing
    • Support for many different locations
    • Automatically uses Portable Crafter/Forge anywhere
    • Option to deploy your own Portable Crafter/Forge if none are available nearby
    • Option to use and set Bank Presets (RS3)
    • Support for Stamina and Energy/Super Energy Potions (OS)
    • Advanced break handler, which generates different breaks for each user and persists them across runs
    Supported Item Types
    • Armour
    • Battlestaves
    • Gem cutting
    • Glassblowing
    • Jewellery
    • Pottery
    • Amulet Stringing
    • Spinning
    Furnace Locations
    • Edgeville (OS & RS3)
    • Al'Kharid (OS & RS3)
    • Lumbridge Combat Academy (RS3)
    • Falador (OS & RS3)
    • Neitiznot (OS & RS3)
    • Port Phasmatys (OS & RS3)
    • Prifddinas (RS3)
    • Burthorpe (RS3)
    Pottery Locations
    • Barbarian Village (OS & RS3)
    • Crafting Guild (OS)
    • Varrock East (RS3)
    • Draynor Village (RS3)
    • Burthorpe (RS3)
    • Prifddinas (RS3)
    Spinning Locations
    • Barbarian Village (OS & RS3)
    • Lumbridge Castle (OS & RS3)
    • Seers' Village (OS & RS3)
    • Crafting Guild (OS)

Recent Reviews

1. TrueM0nster
    TrueM0nster
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.31
    Ran flawlessly with molton glass i went from 87-99 crafting easily running it 12+ hours a day off and on with breaks in between sessions
  2. Stephen Ortiz
    Stephen Ortiz
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.30
    Works well, but I get overcharged on a regular basis. Yesterday it worked for 1 hour and charged 8 hours.
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
  3. JesusSkeptic
    JesusSkeptic
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.28
    When trying to make golden bracelets in Falador it just withdraws the bars and mould then proceeds to do nothing ..
  4. Mallesen
    Mallesen
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.27
    Bot cant open the door in seers village, when spinning. Also if its spinning in lumby, it just stands still after withdrawing from the bank.
  5. feelicesss
    feelicesss
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.27
    bot stopped and had an error twice before it did anything, I was at the spinning wheel, added to que with flax in my invy. Refund please.
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      Sure, send me the log when the bug happened along with the screenshot of the payments via DM.
  6. Hiroto
    Hiroto
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.26
    Very easy to use when set up correctly by the user. Had one kink with the banking option, overall very satisfied with the bot and will be using it again.
  7. DanTheMan23
    DanTheMan23
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.26
    The bot is looking good for me now 5/5
  8. Gearshifter
    Gearshifter
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.25
    I first tried this bot's free version to see if I could craft dragonstone bracelets. Due to it having a limited view, I was forced to trust that I could craft these on the Pro version. After starting this "well-rounded" bot, I quickly discovered that I could not craft dragonstone bracelets. I politely asked Hyperion to refund my money in forums and received no response in nearly two weeks. Very disappointed as I am usually very pleased with Hyperion’s customer service.
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      Unfortunately, it looks like I missed your post. I get a lot of notifications per day and it's best to send me a PM about this kind of things. Did you encounter the problem in OSRS or RS3?
  9. Grim C
    Grim C
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.24
    It cant even craft a battlestaff…. got scammed for .08$ because I started the client and selected this bot. 10/10 wouldn't recommend.
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      That's why there's a Lite version: so you can test before paying. If you're experiencing problems make a proper bug report and include the log, otherwise I do not know what's happening on your machine.
  10. YeahSun
    YeahSun
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.23
    when selecting ''molten glass' the bot only uses the bucket of sand and soda ash on eachother. doesnt try to go to a furnace (OSRS)
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      Reviews are not for bug reports.