Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3d

There's a bug report format specifically for this bot on the overview page, but thanks for trying to make a useful bug report. What is the bots status when it's just standing there? What's it say on the spectre interface.
You're welcome! Sorry for posting originally in the shoutbox.
The status just stays at "Loading".

I've done a bit of messing around with it though and found that if I only have one activity queued then it works fine but if I have more than one it will just stand there.

Author of MaxiBots
So you're telling me this bot has no anti-ban yet?
'anti-ban' as you know it is mostly a load of rubbish. Most of the bots on here don't have 'anti-ban' and have minimal ban reports. If you don't have the time to write a proper antipattern that isn't going to cause it's own obvious patterns that aren't human-like then you don't use one, because otherwise you'll more than likely increase the ban rate.

You're welcome! Sorry for posting originally in the shoutbox.
The status just stays at "Loading".

I've done a bit of messing around with it though and found that if I only have one activity queued then it works fine but if I have more than one it will just stand there.
Interesting, will you be online in an hour or so to help me debug it?

This bot, (as well as your fisher) have been a blessing from above.. probably two of the best bots I've used since I've started RS. The only thing I've had happen (and worry about now) is the tickets you get for keys. I leave my bots on for between 6-8 hours at a time. This one was stuck in Edgeville bank for 7.5 hours hitting the deposit button with a ticket in the inventory, rather than just destroying it. Not banned yet but I feel it coming on strong.

Author of MaxiBots
This bot, (as well as your fisher) have been a blessing from above.. probably two of the best bots I've used since I've started RS. The only thing I've had happen (and worry about now) is the tickets you get for keys. I leave my bots on for between 6-8 hours at a time. This one was stuck in Edgeville bank for 7.5 hours hitting the deposit button with a ticket in the inventory, rather than just destroying it. Not banned yet but I feel it coming on strong.
Thats's very unfortunate and i hope you don't get banned. I'm not sure what ticket you mean as i don't play but it should have been handled by the unexpected item handler which should have destroyed it. @Party @SlashnHax Fix this please.

r3d

Thats's very unfortunate and i hope you don't get banned. I'm not sure what ticket you mean as i don't play but it should have been handled by the unexpected item handler which should have destroyed it. @Party @SlashnHax Fix this please.

Also, just to add to what was already said, I've had issues with the strange rocks too. Sometimes it'll click to destroy the rock but will then get stuck on the confirmation prompt. I was able to fix it by grabbing a pouch that auto-deposits the rocks so it doesn't interfere though.

Author of MaxiBots
Also, just to add to what was already said, I've had issues with the strange rocks too. Sometimes it'll click to destroy the rock but will then get stuck on the confirmation prompt. I was able to fix it by grabbing a pouch that auto-deposits the rocks so it doesn't interfere though.
Definitely a bug with the unexpected item handler. @Party get on this asap please.

I know this should be handled by the client, but you can workaround this issue. If you claim a ticket like that once, I believe you can tick a box that says 'Auto redeem them in the future' and they won't show up in your inventory again.

ok, sorry. Was too lazy to read :) My bad

I don't know is it just for me or for everyone, but sometimes when the bot is banking it just stands in the bank and it doesn't go back to chop trees. Also when I level up it doesn't continue to chop logs and just stands there.

Game Mode: OSRS

Bot settings:
Custom Varrock West Trees, Bank set to Varrock West (and tried Grand Exchange)

Bot run duration:
only a few minutes till the inventory was full

Bug description:

Starting the bot at the trees (just west of varrock west bank, rather than the overpopulated area south west from the bank).
It cuts the trees well. But when the inventory is full it is going to try and walk to the bank.
Instead of going to the Varrock West Bank it sticks next to the Cooking Guild bank as if that were the bank searching for.
Kind of weird, so I tried Grand Exchange as bank, but it does the exact same thing. It just sticks next to the Cooking Guild bank as if it is trying to use the nearest bank possible rather than the bank that is actually reachable, as I don't have access to the Cooking Guild bank..

Bot Settings: Varrock west, Normal trees, Varrock West Bank
Disposal Method: Banking
Game Client: OSRS
Details: It was set to stop the script after it reached level 15, it went into the status of stopping script as goal has been met, then started cutting another tree and didn't stop the bot.

RuneMate Staff
Bot Settings: Varrock west, Normal trees, Varrock West Bank
Disposal Method: Banking
Game Client: OSRS
Details: It was set to stop the script after it reached level 15, it went into the status of stopping script as goal has been met, then started cutting another tree and didn't stop the bot.

May well be that this is the free version and that feature is a premium only option. I could be wrong though as I haven't checked the bot out myself (yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.